does GameShare work with pre-orders and betas

Discus and support does GameShare work with pre-orders and betas in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; me and my friend are gameshareing (he's gamesharing to me) and he's thinking of pre-ordering bf6. I want to know if I would get access to the beta as... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Frogman8wx, Jun 11, 2021.

1. Frogman8wx
    Frogman8wx Guest

me and my friend are gameshareing (he's gamesharing to me) and he's thinking of pre-ordering bf6. I want to know if I would get access to the beta as well, and if I would get the dlc content. I got all of his operators on Rainbow6seige, but none of his stuff on COD modern warfare 2019

:)

Frogman8wx, Jun 11, 2021
  2. X Farscape X Win User

no such thing as gameshare, there is a home setting which is used for the main owned console (in the home). sharing credentials is against the T&C.

This is also why some companies are now turning dlc into things similar to season passes as these cannot be shared.
  3. Goatsnatcher Win User

XB1 DESTINY BETA CODES AVALIABLE.

When does the beta start? I pre ordered before Xmas.
  4. Kesheo Win User

XB1 DESTINY BETA CODES AVALIABLE.

all i got was a code for the pre order...does that mean theyre out of beta keys?
  5. Rick Rorschach Win User

gamesharing

wait until it the game is released

It's totally fine to gameshare with your bother, but pre orders can't be shared :p
  6. Smwutches Win User

Gamesharing Pre order?

The bonuses will usually only be sent to the account that purchased the game.
Thema:

1. does GameShare work with pre-orders and betas - Similar Threads - does GameShare pre

2. Does using the XIM APEX dongle to use a mouse and keyboard on games that aren't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does using the XIM APEX dongle to use a mouse and keyboard on games that aren't...: We all know that a lot of people already use it but I want to know if it's allowed. I know that Xbox allows the use of Mouse and Keyboard now but I need to be sure if they only allow it on games...
  3. Does anyone know what day the week 3 console pilot surveys will be sent out to ask what...

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know what day the week 3 console pilot surveys will be sent out to ask what...: What the title says. submitted by /u/horselady12 [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox controller works in the Xbox cloud gaming browser site but does not work in the actual...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox controller works in the Xbox cloud gaming browser site but does not work in the actual...: Good day and i hope this community is doing well As mentioned in the title I have the latest xbox controller and for the past 3 weeks I have been playing on xcloud normally using my windows...
  5. does the DLC and the base game have to be on the same storage device for me to use it?

in XboX Insiders
    does the DLC and the base game have to be on the same storage device for me to use it?: Say I put Dying Light on my internal drive would I also have to put all my DLCs on the internal drive to use them or can I keep them external submitted by /u/Kiddie_Kleen [link] [comments]
  6. Does a vertical stand for the console help with cooling

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does a vertical stand for the console help with cooling: ?Does a vertical stand for the console help with cooling c05ce720-4d01-4b72-9777-e78fd110bc16
  7. does gamesharing on xbox transfer to PC with cross save data?

in XBoX Accessibility
    does gamesharing on xbox transfer to PC with cross save data?: ran into a snag, my friend is game sharing with me on Xbox and has given me access to a fair amount of content via game share but id like to try some of these games on PC such as destiny 2 for...
  8. Does anyone know if you can gameshare Insider titles? For example, If I had rust beta via...

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know if you can gameshare Insider titles? For example, If I had rust beta via...: I game share most games with him even if he doesn't plan to play it, would games on insider work this way? I also like to play from his TV once and a while so it's dual purpose. I'm of course...
  9. gamesharing for new games does not work anymore since we have the series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gamesharing for new games does not work anymore since we have the series x: hi all, my brother and me both bought a series x. we connected them via this "familysharing" thing. since we bought the SX, he bought 2 games that do not appear in my library. its also not...
  10. Does anybody want to gameshare destiny two to me. Thanks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anybody want to gameshare destiny two to me. Thanks: Does anybody want to gameshare destiny two to me. Thanks 6a650235-4f56-4b7d-a87b-3e83ad8546cb