Does Halo 3 have a built in Livestream feature?

Discus and support Does Halo 3 have a built in Livestream feature? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; You know, like COD Black ops 2 has! e715b573-c72c-44be-afcc-8834fdc19987 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Creatable, Jan 19, 2014.

1. Creatable
    Creatable Guest

You know, like COD Black ops 2 has!

:)

Creatable, Jan 19, 2014
  2. C H 4 N L Y
    C H 4 N L Y Guest
    E3 MixPot Need Reply ASAP

Hello guys. It’s been a week after the E3 Mixer livestream and my mixpot Classic Req Pack for Halo (Including GoW4 Lancer Skin) automatically installed to my xbox. However, when I launch halo 5, my req pack does not appear. Please help? Thanks

C H 4 N L Y, Jan 19, 2014
  3. The1337gamer
    The1337gamer Guest
    Modern Warfare Metacritic review(s)

Doesn't Fifa 12 use a different game engine to Fifa 11.

Also Halo: Reach is by no means an updated Halo 3: ODST. Halo Reach uses a completely new game engine, while ODST is built on Halo 3. The gameplay is much different.

I'm pretty sure COD has been just modifying the same game engine since COD2. MW3 is built on the exact engine of MW2.

The1337gamer, Jan 19, 2014
  4. Does Halo 3 have a built in Livestream feature?

I am afraid not. However Halo 3 does have Theater mode which you can use to save short clips to your file share and share with your friends in-game.

ThyAngryBrownie, Feb 25, 2014
  5. ThyAngryBrownie Win User

I am afraid not. However Halo 3 does have Theater mode which you can use to save short clips to your file share and share with your friends in-game.
  6. EricJRW Win User

Installing Game Does Nothing!

Wasn't one of the earlier Halo games (Halo 3 as I recall) one of the few that loading to HDD did not help? As I recall the Halo 3 had built in HDD buffering, so loading it meant it made a buffer from HDD to HDD. Now I would hope CE does not do that, as with
    the game loaded I no longer see "buffering" when I start. But now you have me curious and I will pay attention.
  7. The1337gamer Win User

Modern Warfare Metacritic review(s)

Doesn't Fifa 12 use a different game engine to Fifa 11.

Also Halo: Reach is by no means an updated Halo 3: ODST. Halo Reach uses a completely new game engine, while ODST is built on Halo 3. The gameplay is much different.

I'm pretty sure COD has been just modifying the same game engine since COD2. MW3 is built on the exact engine of MW2.
  8. Boethius(2) Win User

Why is there no screenshot app for Xbox 360?

At least two games have a built in function to allow screen shots, Halo 3 is one of them and I'm not sure what the other one was off hand.
  9. SubZeroChief23 Win User

Thank you M$ and 343 for ruining Halo

@UnyoBro - Real Halo is amazing. Halo 1-3 are some of the best games ever and built the Xbox brand. Reach was good but a step backwards. Halo 4 is only a Halo game by name. When Bungie left Halo died.
Thema:

1. Does Halo 3 have a built in Livestream feature? - Similar Threads - Does Halo built

2. Halo: The Master Chief Collection Network error/ Multiplayer does not work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo: The Master Chief Collection Network error/ Multiplayer does not work: I have The game fully installed but when I TRY to play the MULTIPLAYER it simply DOES NOT WORK so I go to the NETWORK SETTINGS and it says and I quote "Unable to connect to network services....
  3. does halo wars 2 ultimate edition count towards rewards?

in XBoX Rewards
    does halo wars 2 ultimate edition count towards rewards?: I purchased halo wars 2 ultimate edition on the 17th of feb. Does that count towards my rewards? if so, can you check my account? I should have over the $202 needed to get my next star....
  4. My pack of halo 5 voices does not arrive and I did everything they asked, link my account and ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    My pack of halo 5 voices does not arrive and I did everything they asked, link my account and ...: Hi, I'm Alexis, I want to know when my halo pack 5 arrives. I saw the final and connected my account in a mixer. I also exchanged packs through the transmission and after a week and I do not...
  5. Does no one play halo with a mic anymore??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does no one play halo with a mic anymore??: Im just getting back into halo and id have at least 3 people talk [Mod Removed - Profanity] to me or be cool each game. I havent had one person use their mic. Its kind of boring. I just want to...
  6. XBOX 360 Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary game does not work in my XBOX 360 Slim after 2018 ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX 360 Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary game does not work in my XBOX 360 Slim after 2018 ...: June 16, 2018. The remastered XBOX 360 Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary video game does not work in my XBOX 360 Slim console. Every time I put the disk it tells me unrecognizable disk and every...
  7. Broadcasting camera with mixer does not work with Halo 5, but works with any other title

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Broadcasting camera with mixer does not work with Halo 5, but works with any other title: When I go into the broadcast tab and select "set up your broadcast" it will say "Not all users have given permission to use the camera, please enable it in Xbox Live privacy settings". It only...
  8. When I pre-order Halo Wars 2, does the 99$CAD include that tax?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I pre-order Halo Wars 2, does the 99$CAD include that tax?: Because I want to buy it with a 100$MasterCard gift card bbb9fd2c-fc04-436f-b3fc-e0e50d4a7472
  9. Halo 5 does not find a multiplayer match

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 5 does not find a multiplayer match: Nobody has helped me yet. Everytime I try to play a matchmaking in Halo 5 it never finds a match, I've waited for 15 minutes and it is the only game that does not find a match. Smite, Call of Duty...
  10. Halo 5 multiplayer does not work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 5 multiplayer does not work: Hello, I have the digital version of Halo 5 and the multiplayer has stopped working completely. It says can not connect to the Halo network? Every other game and my Xbone connects to the internet...