Does it makes sense to remove the Broadcast feature from Xbox Game Bar? [PC]

Discus and support Does it makes sense to remove the Broadcast feature from Xbox Game Bar? [PC] in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; The Broadcast feature is the easiest way to stream to Mixer. It's the only piece of garbage that works seamlessly to stream Forza Horizon 4. Using any... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/silent-scorn, Nov 16, 2019.

1. Does it makes sense to remove the Broadcast feature from Xbox Game Bar? [PC]

The Broadcast feature is the easiest way to stream to Mixer. It's the only piece of garbage that works seamlessly to stream Forza Horizon 4. Using any other game captures will straight up crash FH4 (it won't load). Considering that Microsoft is trying their hardest to market Mixer, why would they do this? Even Twitch have developed their own official broadcasting software while Microsoft decided to remove it. It doesn't make any sense.

Sure, it's lacking in a lot of features but when you make UWP games that won't even work with OBS Game Captures and only work with the Xbox Game Bar, what's the point of removing the Broadcasting feature? You can say "just use Display Capture" but I don't like that. Most people don't like that. I am so frustrated that Microsoft always do one good thing, even if it's trash but then decided to reverse and undo every good things that they have done thinking this is the better move.

submitted by /u/silent-scorn
    [link] [comments]

/u/silent-scorn, Nov 16, 2019
  2. NaZoooom Win User

Why can't we have cross save between PC and XBOX?

It would be a great feature to have and does make sense. With Obsidian being part of the Microsoft Game Studios family, it is a possibility especially if there was enough support for such a feature.

Deffo a suggestion for the Xbox Insiders Reddit
    page. The place to make suggestions, put forward ideas and submit bugs to help improve the Xbox experience.
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

I can't stream on mixer and screenshot window is empty

Hi Ma Ho,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums.

As you have stated, broadcasting directly to Mixer has been removed from the Xbox Game Bar in a recent update for the Game Bar. There is no indication the feature will come back to the Game Bar, so as of now the feature is gone for good to make room for
    other more requested features.

As far as why your captures are not showing in that window, have you restarted your PC and checked the Microsoft Store app if there are any recent updates for Xbox Game Bar? Have you tried changing the location of where the captures are saved?

Be sure to let us know!
  4. Admired Win User

Console connection missing from new Xbox (Beta) App on Windows 10?

Hello

The feature to broadcast from your Xbox to PC isn't available for the new Xbox app at this time. There are a lot of features that are still only available on the old companion app, like trimming and uploading game clips to Xbox Live. Hopefully some of those
    features will be added to the new app in the future.
  5. KodiAD Win User

24 hour check in?

I think common sense needs to prevail here. Yes, there does appear to be a check in feature. But to even entertain the idea that it will be disabled if your Xbox is without internet is absurd. It makes more sense that maybe the online features of the game
    would be disabled.

Regardless, wait until E3 and get ALL the information from the horses mouth.
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

Streaming no Youtube

Hi Joao,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to answer that.

Unfortunately there isn't a way to directly stream to YouTube, Twitch, or Mixer directly from the Xbox Game Bar. Broadcasting directly to Mixer was once on the Xbox Game Bar but was recently removed to make way for more requested features the team has planned
    for the Xbox Game Bar in the future. You can broadcast to Mixer or any other platform from Windows 10 devices using third-party tools such as OBS, Streamlabs, and XSplit and continue to use Xbox Game Bar
    for screen capture and sharing, controlling your music and audio settings, finding new teammates with Looking for Group (LFG), and chatting with Xbox friends across Xbox console, mobile, and PC.

I hope this helps!
Thema:

Does it makes sense to remove the Broadcast feature from Xbox Game Bar? [PC]

1. Does it makes sense to remove the Broadcast feature from Xbox Game Bar? [PC] - Similar Threads - Does makes sense

2. Does the insider program make DVR record at 60FPS?

in XboX Insiders
    Does the insider program make DVR record at 60FPS?: I read in an article that insider members are able to record clips in 60FPS, is this a setting I need to turn on or is it on automatically or is the article fake? submitted by /u/yesidid100...
  3. Does data transfering data to a new xbox make it a new home xbox or do you have to make it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does data transfering data to a new xbox make it a new home xbox or do you have to make it...: Just a question since the new xbox is coming out. I used all of my account switches and the survey so if i where to transfer data from my old Xbox to the new one would it make the new one a home...
  4. Does decreasing display quality make your FPS more stable? And is there anyway I can get...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does decreasing display quality make your FPS more stable? And is there anyway I can get...: A few multiplayer games aren’t really stable in 60 fps. Just looking to see if i can make it more stable somehow. cc549ef3-7f46-4306-9ae7-94efa40858cd
  5. My Xbox one won't read any discs and makes a cycling noise then does nothing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox one won't read any discs and makes a cycling noise then does nothing: I've had this Xbox one since the Christmas it came out and it's been working fine up until recently when I tried to play fallout new Vegas, I put the disc in and it makes a tiny winding/ disc...
  6. Does gaming make you nauseous when playing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does gaming make you nauseous when playing?: Come on now your playing right.That was funny.Haha,Haha. c83a283b-7440-436e-be0f-ec0127ab437d
  7. How does Xbox validate suspensions? This makes no sense! Switching to ps4 because of this - ...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How does Xbox validate suspensions? This makes no sense! Switching to ps4 because of this - ...: Xbox Support, I think I speak for myself and for a lot of the Xbox community on this topic. Lets get straight to the point here..... It's absolutely sad how if you get "reported" that you get...
  8. How does Xbox validate suspensions? This makes no sense! Switching to ps4 after this situation!

in XBoX on Consoles
    How does Xbox validate suspensions? This makes no sense! Switching to ps4 after this situation!: Xbox Support, I think I speak for myself and for a lot of the Xbox community on this topic. Lets get straight to the point here..... It's absolutely sad how if you get "reported" that you get...
  9. How does it make sense that my name is against code of conduct?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How does it make sense that my name is against code of conduct?: I recently got reported for my gamertag being against code of conduct and was forcefully changed. When I chose that name, I had no intentions of the name being malicious or offensive in any way....
  10. Does it make sense to get a console if I have no internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does it make sense to get a console if I have no internet.: I was wondering if it makes any sense to purchase an xbox console if I have no internet access. What would I be able to do with the console and what will I not be able to do. I assume that there...