Does Microsoft have plan to release a new Kinnect for Xbox?

Discus and support Does Microsoft have plan to release a new Kinnect for Xbox? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; If yes, when? Xbox is my 1st preference. But .... If not, I will go with Nintendo Ring Fit Thanks. 47ca7d6e-a23e-410f-be53-3fca24c79f00 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KKK9527, Mar 20, 2020.

1. KKK9527
    KKK9527 Guest

If yes, when?

Xbox is my 1st preference. But ....

If not, I will go with Nintendo Ring Fit

Thanks.

:)

KKK9527, Mar 20, 2020
  2. LegoNinja187 Win User

There has been nothing announced, and since they have stopped supporting the Kinect on Xbox One I doubt we will see another one. But ultimately you will just have to wait and see if Microsoft/Xbox announce anything, but I think the next thing we will see
    will be more like VR than Kinect.
  3. Niko1664 Win User

Hope not. If they going to do a new hardware device working with the Xbox Series X, hope it will an VR device, not a Kinect again.
  4. MishManners Win User

The new kinect currently on the market is targeted at developers specifically. You might not have seen it out in the press as it's not a commercial product. I believe it has specific purposes in computer vision and machine learning and much more tied to
    Microsoft Azure than the Xbox side of things. It's already out, but only available in certain parts of the world to specific people.
  5. QUEENMISFITS Win User

I doubt it, but I believe there is an adapter you could buy to user kinnect on your system.
  6. Netechma Win User

I hope they give people the option as an accessory but it was a little niche and not something most wanted for xbox. I hope you're able to get one, if not the older console still works great depending on your needs.
Thema:

1. Does Microsoft have plan to release a new Kinnect for Xbox? - Similar Threads - Does Microsoft plan

2. Por que a Microsoft cobra a alteração de gamertag? [Mod Translation - Why does Microsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Por que a Microsoft cobra a alteração de gamertag? [Mod Translation - Why does Microsoft...: Por que a Microsoft cobra a alteração de gamertag? Estava pensando e parece uma coisa muito simples, diversos outros serviços permitem esse mudança, inclusive a própria Microsoft permite a...
  3. Por qué Microsoft store me acepta mi tarjeta de débito?[Translation-Why does Microsoft...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Por qué Microsoft store me acepta mi tarjeta de débito?[Translation-Why does Microsoft...: Cuando quiero pagar ultimate dice que hubo un error de su lado [Translation-When I want to pay ultimate says there was a mistake on your side] f5913ceb-fec2-4152-969e-c72adee45044
  4. Why does my Microsoft store not show the images of apps and games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my Microsoft store not show the images of apps and games?: My Microsoft store not show the images of apps and games on my Xbox One all digital really frustrating. Can anyone help ? c64f4c99-87e5-4d64-9f80-805b7fe3d803
  5. Does Microsoft provide support for the xbox or are we to rely on public opinion

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Microsoft provide support for the xbox or are we to rely on public opinion: I have been trying to download the game ARK survival evolved for 4 days now. The game tried to auto update and never completed I have tired numerous time to contact Microsoft for support and...
  6. Does Microsoft plan to upgrade the Xcloud infastructure with the release of project...

in XboX Insiders
    Does Microsoft plan to upgrade the Xcloud infastructure with the release of project...: submitted by /u/Randyxx66 [link] [comments]
  7. FAUX BACKUP COMPATIBILITY - Does Microsoft have any plans to enhance playing Xbox 360 through ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FAUX BACKUP COMPATIBILITY - Does Microsoft have any plans to enhance playing Xbox 360 through ...: We have the ability to connect the 360 to the HDMI input on the Xbox One and see it under TV menu but the Xbox One controller doesn't work. A 360 controller still has to be used. It seems that...
  8. So, does Microsoft even PLAN on fixing the lip sync issues? It sure doesn't seem like it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    So, does Microsoft even PLAN on fixing the lip sync issues? It sure doesn't seem like it.: It's been months since I (and plenty of other people) started having lip sync issues with the video being ahead of audio. It happens when using the Blue Ray player and it when you use the...
  9. Does Microsoft's future plans for the Xbox brand sound like a good idea for us gamers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Microsoft's future plans for the Xbox brand sound like a good idea for us gamers?: No matter what MS comes up with, the developers need to also us it, if developers refuse to utilize certain resources (the cloud) in favor of another (old fashioned hardware), what can MS do?...
  10. Does Microsoft plan reimbursement?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Microsoft plan reimbursement?: So, today, for the fourth or fifth time in less than a month, I am once again unable to connect to live for a sustained period of time (12 hours or more.) Now, I know this problem is not on my...