Does Microsoft make controllers in larger sizes One size doesn’t fit all

Discus and support Does Microsoft make controllers in larger sizes One size doesn’t fit all in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hands come I’m different sizes submitted by /u/Educational_Text_796 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Educational_Text_796, Aug 2, 2022.

1. Does Microsoft make controllers in larger sizes One size doesn’t fit all

/u/Educational_Text_796, Aug 2, 2022
  2. SmokeyCash97738 Win User

quantum break does not define my xbox one x

Yes, this is the normal size for xbox one, but for xbox one x, the size becomes larger when you install it. And my game does not see any outcrops and the resolution in the game does not increase in the settings
  3. eG x Thee Elf Win User

Free Game Download

Sorry to hear that you are missing out. Unfortunately Microsoft can't reduce the size of a game and still keep it functional. The size of the game on disc is the same size as what you would download. The only thing you can do is acquire a larger storage
    device to hold games of a larger size such as this.
  4. voteDC Win User

Stig's Free Signatures

Make sure the size is 125x600 pixels or less. Any larger and they will be deleted.
  5. Remedy OmG Win User

Can you make 360 worlds larger on One?

As of right now the 360 and Xbox One worlds are the same size, it may become larger in a future update but there's no guarantee. It might also be that you have to start a new world in order to get a larger world size.
  6. CODukes4 Win User

Xbox One controller doesn't feel right

The 360 controller has a much better feel to me. I find it slightly more difficult to aim on the one. I'm not sure if it's the different size/shape of the controller or if it's the larger dead zones.
Thema:

Does Microsoft make controllers in larger sizes One size doesn’t fit all

1. Does Microsoft make controllers in larger sizes One size doesn’t fit all - Similar Threads - Does Microsoft controllers

2. WHY DOES MICROSOFT SOLITAIRE ADS TAKE ME TO THE NIGERIAN MICROSOFT' STORE?

in XBoX Accessibility
    WHY DOES MICROSOFT SOLITAIRE ADS TAKE ME TO THE NIGERIAN MICROSOFT' STORE?: WHY DOES MICROSOFT SOLITAIRE ADS ALWAYS TAKE ME TO THE NIGERIAN MICROSOFT' STORE? THIS GAME SHOW ONLY A 43% SAFETY RATING., 9040efbd-e746-4fe9-b2b4-7b68664b37ac
  3. I own an elite (series 1) controller that needs to be repaired. Does Microsoft, other...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I own an elite (series 1) controller that needs to be repaired. Does Microsoft, other...: My elite controller (series 1) needs to be repaired, both sticks have stick drift and stick deadness (analog module needs to be replaced in both). Also, my top left paddle isn't working properly....
  4. Does Microsoft plan to support it's own XBox Controller firmware on the Xbox Accessories...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Microsoft plan to support it's own XBox Controller firmware on the Xbox Accessories...: Title. I recently grabbed a XB Elite Series 2 controller and am blown away by the customization available out of the box. It's a really well-made controller that I've been loving so far while...
  5. Why does microsoft think it can keep churning out controllers with poorly designed analog...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does microsoft think it can keep churning out controllers with poorly designed analog...: Why does microsoft think it can keep churning out controllers with poorly designed analog sticks? Xbox one and Series S/X controllers have thumbsticks that fail after 3 months, EVERY TIME. The...
  6. My son needs his controller repaired. Does Microsoft store offer this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son needs his controller repaired. Does Microsoft store offer this?: Does Microsoft store repair xbox controllers? 6137d5c2-b0d9-4eef-a3ed-e7374c2d8ec8
  7. Does microsoft warranty still count if my controller shell broken?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does microsoft warranty still count if my controller shell broken?: The front and back shell on my controller have snapped, does warranty still count? c685db21-e03e-4bff-8168-e46860a0d768
  8. Why does Microsoft say my warranty is expired on my controller when it's not

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does Microsoft say my warranty is expired on my controller when it's not: I purchased my XBox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 on 11/22/19. The Microsoft website says the warranties on these controllers was extended to a full year due to known issues; however, when I...
  9. xbox controller fails and so does microsoft

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox controller fails and so does microsoft: Hey All I purchased a new Xbox 0ne s in Nov 2018 (week before black Friday ) Forza bundle had problems with controller connecting right out of the box.. contacted support .. got it working ... a...
  10. Assistance microsoft does not want to replace me the controller!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Assistance microsoft does not want to replace me the controller!: I have sent my controller, after about 30 days I get another controller but flawed, defective with analog sticks! I'm calling to say that I get a defective controller and they tell me that I have...