Does move from Alpha to Skip Ahead change Home screen group?

Discus and support Does move from Alpha to Skip Ahead change Home screen group? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello - I’m currently in the Alpha ring and have the Group B Home screen layout. I have the opportunity to move into the Alpha Skip Ahead Ring. If I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/mysenigmatery, Oct 30, 2019.

1. Does move from Alpha to Skip Ahead change Home screen group?

Hello - I’m currently in the Alpha ring and have the Group B Home screen layout. I have the opportunity to move into the Alpha Skip Ahead Ring. If I elect to move up, will that also change what Home screen I see (i.e. is there a chance I go back to the “old” Home or will I stay with Group B)? Thanks!

submitted by /u/mysenigmatery
    [link] [comments]

/u/mysenigmatery, Oct 30, 2019
  2. Peter R Fleming Win User

alpha ring level 20 ut time in got it. e in the program.

Hi,

I understand your frustration, everyone on Alpha Skip Ahead now has the new home screen experiment and 50% of the users in alpha ring have it these were chosen at
    random and nothing to do with level and XP.

Within the next two weeks, everyone on alpha ring will have the new home screen, the reason that only 50% of users got it was for A/B testing to compare how like-minded insiders use the old home screen compared
    to the new one to see what features can be removed or moved to another position on the home screen.

Even though it might seem that you are not getting the latest features and that you are not helping but that's not the truth you are making Xbox the best experience to play.
  3. WUIJIBOBO Win User

What do you think about new, experimental dashboard?

In the alpha skip ahead, still no update. "Alpha Skip Ahead" clearly means something else... :')
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

Alpha skip-Ahead

Hi, Wuhey

Unfortunately all the Alpha Skip Ahead spots have been filled. I am sure if you carry on reporting, that when they get spaces, you'll get another invite.y

You can join in with the Insider community here: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/new/
  5. luissolid Win User

I have the latest BETA (not alpha, etc) and I still didn't get the new dashboard!

The new home its for some Alpha skip ahead, but dont worry a certain point the beta ring will have access.

Regards!
  6. dxrules Win User

Views on game pass ultimate?

It is only for alpha and alpha skip ahead unfortunately for now.
Thema:

Does move from Alpha to Skip Ahead change Home screen group?

1. Does move from Alpha to Skip Ahead change Home screen group? - Similar Threads - Does move Alpha

2. Controle com fio não conecta Xbox360[Wired Control Does Not Connect to Xbox360]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controle com fio não conecta Xbox360[Wired Control Does Not Connect to Xbox360]: Boa noite, tenho um controle com fio original, nunca deu problema, porém há alguns dias quando eu conecto o usb a luz do controle acende por 1 segundo e apaga, tiro o cabo, coloco denovo e a mesma...
  3. Subscription does not appear

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Subscription does not appear: A few hours ago I bought a 3 month ultimate game pass subscription for $ 10 and the debit card entered was charged but the subscription does not appear on my profile and I do not have the services...
  4. Why does ESL Gaming Allow Spamming of the same exact move in all of there Tournaments?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does ESL Gaming Allow Spamming of the same exact move in all of there Tournaments?: Example for Mortal Kombat 11 below. We regret the result, however, the rules do not prohibit spam skills. Please read the rules. https://play.eslgaming.com/mor...extra-north-america/rules/ What...
  5. Kinect 360 Não se move [Translation - Kinect 360 does not move ]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect 360 Não se move [Translation - Kinect 360 does not move ]: Adiquiri um kinect usado ha aproximadamente 2 anos, nunca tive problemas com ele, porem Hoje fui jogar e na hora de sintonizar a altura ele se moveu e travou, agora so consigo jogar se por apoio...
  6. is it just me or does it seem like they dont want the xbox to move forward like they want ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    is it just me or does it seem like they dont want the xbox to move forward like they want ...: every update there is something going terrible wrong. where we have a sit and suffer and waste our time 1e291597-d018-4dba-96b0-df337d1da820
  7. Why does my controller right anolog stick move up by itself?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my controller right anolog stick move up by itself?: my Xbox one elite controller keeps making my character look up constantly and it is really annoying. I am wondering if anyone else is experiencing this as well or know how to solve the problem?...
  8. Cannot move or copy fallout 3 saves and dlc's and does Destiny data move over to xbox 1 ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot move or copy fallout 3 saves and dlc's and does Destiny data move over to xbox 1 ...: I need help whenever I try to move or copy the saves for Fallout 3 or dlc's it keeps telling me that it cannot perform this action. As well can anybody help me know if I can some how move data or...
  9. XBOX account migration does not work - want to move it back from Norway to Germany with me

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX account migration does not work - want to move it back from Norway to Germany with me: When I headed to Norway I changed region and it went fine. Now over three months passed and I want it back with me in Germany, but I constantly get an error when trying to change it again. I have...
  10. How does Copying (not moving) games to en external Hard drive work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How does Copying (not moving) games to en external Hard drive work?: HI I am after some clarity about how copying a game from internal to external Hard drive works? I watched a Youtube video of someone doing this and they ended up with 2 copies shown on screen,...