Does MS allow keyboard & mouse in XBOX FPS games?

Discus and support Does MS allow keyboard & mouse in XBOX FPS games? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm playing a game called Destiny2 on Xbox. It's a great game. Recently, however, the interest in the game has been decreasing as we met users who use... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by lee(at_kr), Apr 7, 2021.

1. lee(at_kr)
    lee(at_kr) Guest

I'm playing a game called Destiny2 on Xbox. It's a great game. Recently, however, the interest in the game has been decreasing as we met users who use keyboards and mice on PVP. It won't be just Destiny2's problem. You will also see other console FPS users using the keyboard & mouse overpowering users using common pads.

This is definitely not a pleasant experience. It's very unpleasant. They are using a keyboard and mouse indirectly using an adapter called XIM. We need to protect them from keyboard and mouse users for light users and general pad users.

Please separate us from the villains.

:)

lee(at_kr), Apr 7, 2021
  2. Mr Skywalker426 Win User

Xbox vs PC for xbox games

Yes, I agree with that, Playing FPS using keyboard + Mouse is more dinamic with the joypad

I prefer play FPS Games using Keyboard + Mouse and Games Like Resident Evil and Racing using Joypad
  3. ShadowChaser36 Win User

Keyboard and mouse.

I'd honestly love to play with keyboard and mouse if I could. Due to some physical limitations in my right hand though, I can't. But more power to MS if they allow devs to make it where players can use a keyboard and mouse.
  4. Clayton T Win User

Tastatur und Maus in Warface benutzen[Use keyboard and mouse in Warface]

Hi Ben Lewandrowski,

Currently there is keyboard and mouse support, but its up to developers of those games to add the option to allow it. Warface is not one of them that allows keyboard and mouse support yet. I can see that it is an upcoming title for keyboard and mouse support
    soon. More information about keyboard and mouse developer support HERE.

Current and upcoming titles that do or may support keyboard and mouse
    HERE
  5. Ricardo Cintra Win User

What Title would you like to see receive mouse and keyboard support for Xbox One?

COD and any other FPS, for me FPS games combine more with Keyboard more Mouse
  6. gds1972 Win User

keyboard on xbox

Hi

Xbox One does allow you to use a USB keyboard for some things like sending messages to people however I'm not aware of any games that support Keyboard and mouse.
Thema:

1. Does MS allow keyboard & mouse in XBOX FPS games? - Similar Threads - Does allow keyboard

2. Allow Usage of Bitstream out on a Monitor eventhough it does not support it

in XboX Insiders
    Allow Usage of Bitstream out on a Monitor eventhough it does not support it: Hello everyone, A few notes on my setup: Astro A 50 Headset, Samsung Odyssey G5 Monitor, HDMI Audio Extractor inbetween both devices When I try to choose Bitstream Out as Audio Output the Xbox...
  3. Using Xbox One Companion App - Does it is use up your data allowance for the month?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Using Xbox One Companion App - Does it is use up your data allowance for the month?: If I am playing an offline single player game and streaming the game to my laptop via xbox companion app, will the companion app uses any of my internet data allowances? I will not be using Xbox...
  4. Does anyone know how to allow in Minecraft in app purchases for a child account on a Kindle...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know how to allow in Minecraft in app purchases for a child account on a Kindle...: Recently got a Kindle Fire 10 Kids edition and my kid is using Minecraft. Someone on this forum recently showed me how to set up Minecraft within the FreeTime environment for my kid and allows us...
  5. Xbox Series X does not allow HDR10:on with Screen resolutions below 4K

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X does not allow HDR10:on with Screen resolutions below 4K: Hi together, I am using an Asos ROG Strix Monitor XG279Q and this model supports 2560x1440@144hz native, but it seems it also supports 4K (3840x2160@60hz) as input resolution and the monitor...
  6. New update does not allow me to hear any game play!

in XBoX on Consoles
    New update does not allow me to hear any game play!: I have a USB head set and I can not get past this chat mixer glitch! I have tried the trick on slowly putting it the wire in but I think that only works for auxiliary cables not USB. I need help!...
  7. Why does Microsoft not allow external Servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Microsoft not allow external Servers: Why does Microsoft not allow external Servers like Cosmic Prisons anymore? cb17c361-96c6-4ac3-9973-9b73a97af5d3
  8. Non mi permette di riscattare un codice[Translation-It does not allow me to redeem a code]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Non mi permette di riscattare un codice[Translation-It does not allow me to redeem a code]: Sia sul sito, dallo store si xbox, app xbox del pc e di ios clicco per riscattare il codice carica e si chiude da solo senza aver potuto inserire niente. Ho provato anche da diversi dispositivi...
  9. Why does microsoft allow broken content to stay on the market place and why are developers...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does microsoft allow broken content to stay on the market place and why are developers...: Gears 4 had been broken for a long time . An update promised for january 2020 still has not been released. When did it become acceptable for developers to abandon games old game support and just...
  10. So why does EA NHL20 allow racist, homophobic, and names that demean women?

in XBoX on Consoles
    So why does EA NHL20 allow racist, homophobic, and names that demean women?: Played with so many accounts that name their online players racist names all the time. Why is this not being checked by anybody? Played today with someone who's name was literally [mod removed]....