Does my Xbox one need to be replaced?

Discus and support Does my Xbox one need to be replaced? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I have had my Xbox one for 3 months. In that time it has worked on and off. I have had issues signing in. It crashes and freezes a lot. I get so... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by rossmfh76, Aug 19, 2019.

1. rossmfh76
    rossmfh76 Guest

Hi,

I have had my Xbox one for 3 months. In that time it has worked on and off. I have had issues signing in. It crashes and freezes a lot. I get so many different error messages. Last time it did this i took it back to the shop. It worked fine. I have two games
    Forza 7 and Horizon 4 which are both downloads/came with the Xbox. The trouble seems to be when accessing the games, it crashes the xbox then it takes an hour or so of turning it off, unugging etc to get it working again for a bit. It struggles to work out
    if i am logged in or not. If i try logging in, it says it cant log me in. I unplug it for half an hour, then it works for a bit before crashing and starting the whole thing again. I have done the factory reset twice already. Is this normal?

By the way, i dont have the Xbox Live membership. Should this make any difference? I don't see why it would as it has worked fir a few weeks at a time.

Thanks everyone. I appreciate any help you can give.

:)

rossmfh76, Aug 19, 2019
  2. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there rossmfh76,

Thank you for that quick response, In this case being that you are getting a message to contact our support team then go ahead and do just that.

Follow the link below to request a callback, go through the different steps and select the topics that best fit the issue. Once you have received a call just let them know you need assistance setting up a repair order.

I hope this helps.
  3. rossmfh76 Win User

Hi, thanks for your response. I just went to register it. Added all the details, clicked "register" and got this response:

We're sorry.We are unable to process your request online at this time. Please contact Microsoft Support for assistance.

I don't know what to say.
  4. SolarFlare302 Win User

You may need to replace the factory HardDrive
  5. XBF Erick C Win User

Hello again ross,

We'll be locking the thread as there are no other resolutions for this issue. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums and create a new thread for further assistance. For those reading this
    thread and if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create a new thread asking for assistance.

Happy Gaming!
  6. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey ross

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are inquiring about the status of your Xbox One console.

In this instance, I would recommend
    servicing your console
    . Due to the thing that are occurring for you, doesn't seem that you'll be able to use your console to its full potential, and I know that can be quite frustrating.

The Xbox One console due hold a year of manufacture warranty from the moment it is scanned at retailer, so you should still be good to receive a free repair, and if they cannot repair the console, then they will replace it.

This can be done by following these steps:

1. First, sign in at Device Support and then select
      Register new device.
    2. After you've registered, you’ll see the warranty status for your device. If it’s within warranty, repairs are free. If your device is out of warranty, you’ll be charged a repair fee.
    3. In the Overview section of the Device repair page, select
      Repair my device.
    4. Follow the onscreen steps to complete your service order request.

I hope this was of some use to you.
Thema:

1. Does my Xbox one need to be replaced? - Similar Threads - Does need replaced

2. What does error code 43C5 on the Xbox 360 means and what do I need to do to fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    What does error code 43C5 on the Xbox 360 means and what do I need to do to fix it: How do i fix error code 43C5 on xbox 360 means and how do i fix it 5f1edacc-bd6f-4486-9f2e-147607dbb29e
  3. Please I need help inmediately - my xbox one x turns on but does not give an image

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please I need help inmediately - my xbox one x turns on but does not give an image: Esta mañana, cuando salí de casa para ir al trabajo, dejar la consola está en perfectas condiciones, y más tarde, cuando intento encenderla pero ninguna imagen y el control no la detecta, después...
  4. Why does my game need a 60GB UPDATE?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my game need a 60GB UPDATE?: It's been a little while since I played Doom 2016, and I just decided to play it again. However, I was met with an update that's 60GB in size. That's more than the game itself. I'm already getting...
  5. Does the HDMI need conecting to acess the internet

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Does the HDMI need conecting to acess the internet: Does the HDMI need conecting to acess the internet with the Xbox 360 you might need a Network adapter to access the internet. The earlier Models didn't have the wireless built in. Go to Setting...
  6. Need Help - Xbox One X turns on but does not display...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need Help - Xbox One X turns on but does not display...: Hi there, So I recently bought an Xbox One X in order to play some games I recently got. However, as of yesterday I began to experience some issues where in spite of turning on my console (white...
  7. Sagemcom Sagemcom F@st 5250: Why does my Xbox constantly need help connecting to the wifi

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Sagemcom Sagemcom F@st 5250: Why does my Xbox constantly need help connecting to the wifi: Sagemcom (Modems/Gateways) Sagemcom F@st 5250: Why does my Xbox constantly need help connecting to the wifi Sorry to hear it. This issue seems to be caused by an errant update. Please hold the...
  8. Why does one need Xbox Live Gold to play a Beta?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does one need Xbox Live Gold to play a Beta?: Free on PC Free on PlayStation I don't know if Microsoft know this, but Xbox is a joke in the gaming world, and i just left it myself. No games i can't get on PC with no service to play online....
  9. Does xbox need more moderators for monitoring multiplyer?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does xbox need more moderators for monitoring multiplyer?: I would like to suggest xbox or microsoft make sub groups that play on a daily basis or pull from insiders group to help monitor more the problems all seem to be having with alot of naughty or not...
  10. it does not let me make purchases, they say that I need authorization from my parents

in XBoX Games and Apps
    it does not let me make purchases, they say that I need authorization from my parents: hello good night, the reason for this message is to report a problem that I have, without wanting to buy my console I said that I was underage, then it had never happened to me that I needed...