does not download the game to the console

Discus and support does not download the game to the console in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; buy a game on xbox 360 and it doesn't go down to the console what can i do 5e2c3701-0004-4223-b486-ea01993cfbe9 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by alexanderlarrea moberman, Apr 26, 2020.

1. does not download the game to the console

:)

alexanderlarrea moberman, Apr 26, 2020
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello alexanderlarrea moberman,

Thanks for posting on the Xbox forums. We need a little more information to make sure we provide the correct solution. Does an error message or error code appear when you attempt to download the game? Are you attempting to download the game to an Xbox
    360 or an Xbox One? Be sure to let us know the results alexanderlarrea!
  3. SamuelGurschick Win User

Better Informed about features

The ONE at the least does everything the 360 does, so yeah, buy a game on xbox.com and it downloads to your console since your console in its low power state performs background tasks like downloading games and updates.
  4. HomegrownSilky Win User

Well & truly shafted by Microsoft.

does the game show up in your download history on the console? Dashboard>Settings>Account>Download History. If it does, you can grab it from there.
  5. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

game pass

One thing to make sure of is if your downloading the game on either console the gamepass owner must be the one that does the download.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Transferring a purchased game to another account on the same console?

If he downloads the game, you can access it as long as you're using the same console. He does not need gold in order to download the game.
Thema:

1. does not download the game to the console - Similar Threads - does download game

2. Jogo comprado não aparece após download em xbox one[Purchased game does not appear after...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Jogo comprado não aparece após download em xbox one[Purchased game does not appear after...: Comprei o jogo "Forza Horizon 4 LEGO® Speed Champions", realizei download, mas o mesmo não aparece em jogos baixados ou em "meus jogos". [Translation - I bought the game "Forza Horizon 4 LEGO®...
  3. Pagamento de Pack de jogo e não aparece para download[Game Pack payment and does not appear...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Pagamento de Pack de jogo e não aparece para download[Game Pack payment and does not appear...: Boa noite, eu realizei a compra desse Pack para o jogo path oh exigile e o mesmo não aparece para download, o número do pedido é [Mod Removed - Personal Information]. Aguardo posicionamento,...
  4. does not download applications and games

in XBoX on Consoles
    does not download applications and games: for three days the console has not been downloading game or application updates, therefore I cannot play or do anything. I have already factory reset and tried everything but the problem persists....
  5. The games take up my space but the download does not appear

in XBoX on Windows
    The games take up my space but the download does not appear: Well, I was downloading two games and I decided to close the windows tab for a moment and when I opened one again, the games did not come out, and when I download the game again, it takes up the...
  6. Burnout Spiel startet nach Download nicht[Translation-Burnout game does not start after...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Burnout Spiel startet nach Download nicht[Translation-Burnout game does not start after...: Hallo, Habe burnout 3 takedown gekauft, heruntergeladen auf die interne Original Festplatte aber es startet nicht. Fehler: Das Spiel könnte nicht gestartet werden , bitte erneut...
  7. Where does the Xbox App download its games?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where does the Xbox App download its games?: Hi, I was trying to download Void Bastards through the Xbox App, but had to shutdown my computer so I could move my computer to another room. It got somewhere around 20% before I paused it...
  8. Juego que no termina de descargar[Game that does not finish downloading]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Juego que no termina de descargar[Game that does not finish downloading]: Hola, descargando desde la tienda de xbox el juego nunca termina de descargar es en especifico assassin's creed odyssey y se queda colgado desde el 84.2% y aparece el aviso de instalación...
  9. Xbox Live Free Game Star Wars Republic Commando Downloads ok to Xbox 360 Then Does Not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Free Game Star Wars Republic Commando Downloads ok to Xbox 360 Then Does Not...: Hello,Downloaded this; Star Wars Republic Commando from Xbox live gold,to my Xbox 360 Console.Game does not start? downloaded ok.Is there a problem with the game? Anyone?...
  10. O jogo não entra quando faço o download [Translation - The game does not come when I download ]

in XBoX on Consoles
    O jogo não entra quando faço o download [Translation - The game does not come when I download ]: Meu amigo me emprestou a conta dele para eu jogar alguns jogos da conta dele, entao eu tranferi a licença da conta dele para o meu xbox, então eu comecei a fazer o download de algum jogo, mais...