Does not show the correct game you are playing when in a party chat.

Discus and support Does not show the correct game you are playing when in a party chat. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; submitted by /u/MichaeLionheart [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MichaeLionheart, Sep 8, 2019.

1. Does not show the correct game you are playing when in a party chat.

/u/MichaeLionheart, Sep 8, 2019
  2. maxen Win User

Everyone is Muted When I plug in the Stereo Adapter

In a PvZ lobby, though, it may show the mic icons but it does not necessarily mean they are actually broadcasting any sound. I think it even showed the icon for me when I was in party chat rather than game chat.

Try getting into party chat and testing it out.
  3. xSovietx 317 Win User

XBox one party chat unavaliable

Party chat does not work nat is not correcting using skype atm. Fix party chat please.
  4. Tatakai no Kami Win User

Help. Mic shows "muted" in every game

it could also be that if you are in party Chat, but join a game lobby, your mic will show as muted because you are in a party. Some games will display the mic as muted when you are in XBL party chat.
  5. onyxishere Win User

xbox one headset

That is correct. At the moment there is only Party Chat for people playing multiplayer. If you have friends that you are playing with or have people on your team then invite them to party chat.
  6. Sipuli91 Win User

Can You Turn Online Off?

It does kick you back to main menu if you start with online mode (meaning if you start the game without being in a party chat). But when you get back to the game WHILE being in a party chat you'll notice you're playing in offline mode.
Thema:

Does not show the correct game you are playing when in a party chat.

1. Does not show the correct game you are playing when in a party chat. - Similar Threads - Does show correct

2. dont know why it does not show im alpha on here and other things

in XboX Insiders
    dont know why it does not show im alpha on here and other things: i was wondering why if im in alpha i get the updates but 0 changes level 19 almost 20 with 2 years 8 months in of hard work. also i noticed whenever i post it does not say im a insider just my...
  3. What does everyone think about Terminator Characters showing up in Gears 5?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What does everyone think about Terminator Characters showing up in Gears 5?: I don't think they will be included in the story, only multiplayer characters as they did in Gears 4 with the Run the jewels guys. fc05b684-f2e2-4e46-9d39-d7b8b223b040
  4. In the store on the game page does not show the discount live gold subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    In the store on the game page does not show the discount live gold subscription: On the main page of discounts, live gold subscriptions show a 75 percent discount on the game - DmC Devil May Cry, but when you switch to the game itself it does not show this discount and when...
  5. Didn't receive my Purchase nor does it show up in order history!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Didn't receive my Purchase nor does it show up in order history!: So my cousin wanted to some V-Bucks for fortnite and i decided to purchase the 2500 (+300) package and after i went through the paying methods and succesfully made the purchase i couldn't find it...
  6. Xbox.com > My Xbox > My Games does not show Backwards Compatibility Xbox/Xbox360 games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox.com > My Xbox > My Games does not show Backwards Compatibility Xbox/Xbox360 games: Backwards Compatibility games that I own digitally are NOT showing up on xbox.com . They ARE showing up on my Xbox One and can be downloaded and played. My problem is when I login to __xbox.com__...
  7. Xbox game bar does not show up in settings

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar does not show up in settings: My xbox game bar does not show up in any of my settings, and my xbox app on my pc is messed up, but that is for another time. I opened up my settings, looking for the gaming category that everyone...
  8. DISBANDED TEAM, CANNOT RECREATE. SAYS TAG IS TAKEN, BUT DOES NOT SHOW IN A SEARCH. (FORZA ...

in XBoX on Windows
    DISBANDED TEAM, CANNOT RECREATE. SAYS TAG IS TAKEN, BUT DOES NOT SHOW IN A SEARCH. (FORZA ...: Hello, first post! Hopefully someone can help me! I created a team, I was the only member. Then I joined a club, and my tag changed in game from the team to the club tag. So I left the club, but...
  9. Xbox one S does not show up in devices to install to in microsoft store on windows 10 or ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one S does not show up in devices to install to in microsoft store on windows 10 or ...: Hey, I've got a problem that's been irritating me for a while... I can not seem to remotely install xbox games from my windows 10 pc to my xbox one s. Whenver i click the button to install on my...
  10. Microsoft account does not show the correct Xbox live account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft account does not show the correct Xbox live account: When I try to sign into my xbox live account a window pops up and says "we need the email address and password for your microsoft account so we can check and update the security of your Xbox...