Does not show the correct game you are playing when in a party chat.

Discus and support Does not show the correct game you are playing when in a party chat. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; submitted by /u/MichaeLionheart [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MichaeLionheart, Sep 8, 2019.

1. Does not show the correct game you are playing when in a party chat.

/u/MichaeLionheart, Sep 8, 2019
  2. maxen Win User

Everyone is Muted When I plug in the Stereo Adapter

In a PvZ lobby, though, it may show the mic icons but it does not necessarily mean they are actually broadcasting any sound. I think it even showed the icon for me when I was in party chat rather than game chat.

Try getting into party chat and testing it out.
  3. xSovietx 317 Win User

XBox one party chat unavaliable

Party chat does not work nat is not correcting using skype atm. Fix party chat please.
  4. angelicviki Win User

Turtlebeach Headphones Titanfall Xbox One - can I chat with one specific player?

When we say party we mean voice chat party, which is separate to the game party/team that you are playing with. To talk to the whole team you could use game chat, or to talk with just your friend you would use party chat while still being the team with
    other players. Does this help?
  5. Tatakai no Kami Win User

Help. Mic shows "muted" in every game

it could also be that if you are in party Chat, but join a game lobby, your mic will show as muted because you are in a party. Some games will display the mic as muted when you are in XBL party chat.
  6. onyxishere Win User

xbox one headset

That is correct. At the moment there is only Party Chat for people playing multiplayer. If you have friends that you are playing with or have people on your team then invite them to party chat.
Thema:

Does not show the correct game you are playing when in a party chat.

1. Does not show the correct game you are playing when in a party chat. - Similar Threads - Does show correct

2. The Amazon app does not show up as an app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Amazon app does not show up as an app: No Amazon app anywhere to download on my Xbox 360 2852554e-edc8-477a-9c1e-abfb25c12806
  3. My Ready to Install wouldn't show up until I hard rest my Xbox. Does anyone else in Alpha...

in XboX Insiders
    My Ready to Install wouldn't show up until I hard rest my Xbox. Does anyone else in Alpha...: Title. I got on tonight and everything loaded fine with my home screen then I went to My Games & Apps and my installed games loaded fine but my Ready to Install wouldn't load at all. So I brushed...
  4. Home screen ads: "Show less like this" does nothing. Any fixes?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Home screen ads: "Show less like this" does nothing. Any fixes?: I am not a fan of video game streaming. I have never enjoyed it. Sitting and watching other people do the same thing for hours on end is not appealing to me in any way. I understand there's a...
  5. Microsoft Edge no muestra las miniaturas [Translation - Microsoft Edge does not show...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Edge no muestra las miniaturas [Translation - Microsoft Edge does not show...: Tengo un problema con microsoft edge,antes funcionaba perfecto en mi xbox one,pero hace como un mes comenzo a fallar,no me muestra las miniaturas como de Youtube,mercado libre etc. En lugar de la...
  6. Gift Card redeemed but does not show on the console due to currency difference

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gift Card redeemed but does not show on the console due to currency difference: Hi I guess I am having a rather unique problem. Microsoft Support wasn't able to solve it earlier. I have redeemed a CAD $25 XBOX gift card to my Microsoft account that I use on my xBox 360...
  7. Gears 5 MK3 Lancer Skin Does not show up in game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 5 MK3 Lancer Skin Does not show up in game: I purchased the MK3 Lancer off amazon and in the box, there was a code for the MK3 skin in game. I play gears off steam on PC. I added my code into the xbox conpanion app and it worked. I...
  8. dont know why it does not show im alpha on here and other things

in XboX Insiders
    dont know why it does not show im alpha on here and other things: i was wondering why if im in alpha i get the updates but 0 changes level 19 almost 20 with 2 years 8 months in of hard work. also i noticed whenever i post it does not say im a insider just my...
  9. What does everyone think about Terminator Characters showing up in Gears 5?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What does everyone think about Terminator Characters showing up in Gears 5?: I don't think they will be included in the story, only multiplayer characters as they did in Gears 4 with the Run the jewels guys. fc05b684-f2e2-4e46-9d39-d7b8b223b040
  10. Microsoft account does not show the correct Xbox live account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft account does not show the correct Xbox live account: When I try to sign into my xbox live account a window pops up and says "we need the email address and password for your microsoft account so we can check and update the security of your Xbox...