does not start Xbox Game Bar

Discus and support does not start Xbox Game Bar in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Does not start Xbox Game Bar. Nothing happens at all. 8de27c6e-6e1e-4aa3-b48e-bb270a950ceb Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ДорофейНурлыгаянов, Apr 6, 2020.

1. does not start Xbox Game Bar

Does not start Xbox Game Bar. Nothing happens at all.

:)

ДорофейНурлыгаянов, Apr 6, 2020
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Hey ДорофейНурлыгаянов,

Thanks for keeping us updated. We recommend using the links we provided in the previous post to attempt to resolve the issue. Please let us know if those troubleshooting steps solve the problem. We look forward to hearing from you again ДорофейНурлыгаянов!
  3. HollywoodBull Win User

when you press the hot key does it not react? Also if you were to manually search it and open it does it open then?
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello ДорофейНурлыгаянов,

Thanks for posting on the Xbox forums. We need a little more information to make sure we provide the correct solution. Is the Xbox Game Bar completely unresponsive when you try to launch it? Is there an error message or error code that appears when
    the issue occurs? We recommend making sure that
    Windows 10 is updated
    . We have a support article that provides
    troubleshooting for the Xbox Game Bar
    . Be sure to let us know the results ДорофейНурлыгаянов!
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

Hey ДорофейНурлыгаянов,

The hyperlinks in the first post that we made. You need to click on the colored and underlined text in the post in order to access the links. These links will take you to the support articles related to this issue. We hope this information helps
    ДорофейНурлыгаянов!
  6. ДорофейНур Win User

hotkey does not open. manually no either
Thema:

1. does not start Xbox Game Bar - Similar Threads - does start Game

2. No incia juego digital BLACK xbox 360[BLACK xbox 360 digital game does not start]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No incia juego digital BLACK xbox 360[BLACK xbox 360 digital game does not start]: Hola buenas noches comunidad les comento compre el juego BLACK para XBOX 360 por microsoft store , lo descargue cm 7 veces por que no me inicia ni me sale el logo del juego , cuando lo abro me...
  3. game does not start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game does not start: pro evolution soccer 2018 just loads and never starts f91449da-2dbc-4fa4-8011-5122b51666b0
  4. Jogo não inicia[Game does not start]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jogo não inicia[Game does not start]: Meu pro evolution soccer 2018 so carrega é não inicia o que eu faço ? [Translation - My pro evolution soccer 2018 just loads and doesn't start what do I do?] 1996e800-44be-4b3f-9032-8b76c38c6293
  5. Jogo não inicia -[Translation - Game does not start]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jogo não inicia -[Translation - Game does not start]: Oi,meu jogo fortnite não esta iniciando,fica aparecendo"por algum motivo fortnite demorou de mais para iniciar"como eu resolvo? -[Translation - Hi, my fortnite game is not starting, it keeps...
  6. Knights of Pen Paper Games with Gold bundle does not start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Knights of Pen Paper Games with Gold bundle does not start: You can buy and install the GWG game on XBX1 but it is not possible to start/play either game in the bundle. Even after uninstall and reinstalling. I see many reddit posts on this issue but no...
  7. Burnout Spiel startet nach Download nicht[Translation-Burnout game does not start after...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Burnout Spiel startet nach Download nicht[Translation-Burnout game does not start after...: Hallo, Habe burnout 3 takedown gekauft, heruntergeladen auf die interne Original Festplatte aber es startet nicht. Fehler: Das Spiel könnte nicht gestartet werden , bitte erneut...
  8. Why does my XBox One X shut off when I start a game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my XBox One X shut off when I start a game?: I can watch YouTube or Twitch but when I start a game my XBox just shuts off. Is there something I can do? 0399de61-01c3-430d-841d-2c8196a1202e
  9. Xbox one does not start up game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one does not start up game.: My xbox one will let me play downloaded games but not any disc no DVDs games music nothing. Iv triple every solution iv seen on the internet. Nothing has work. When I put the disc in it will...
  10. Metro Exodus Game Pass version stopped starting, does not start even after 2 reinstalls

in XBoX on Windows
    Metro Exodus Game Pass version stopped starting, does not start even after 2 reinstalls: My XBox Game Pass version of Metro Exodus stopped working one day. What happens at launch is that I can see a Metro process in Task Manager, which takes 14 Megabytes of memory, but does not do...