Does the console need to be set for instant on for uploading reports?

Discus and support Does the console need to be set for instant on for uploading reports? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; This had came to mind after the invites went out for the alpha skip ahead and the task was to submit a report and I got the message it will be uploaded... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Cerealkiller412, Sep 23, 2019.

1. Does the console need to be set for instant on for uploading reports?

This had came to mind after the invites went out for the alpha skip ahead and the task was to submit a report and I got the message it will be uploaded in the background. Does this mean it needs to be set to instant on because I use power saving mode.

submitted by /u/Cerealkiller412
    [link] [comments]

/u/Cerealkiller412, Sep 23, 2019
  2. Arminator Win User

Automatic downloads remotely via app

Is your console enrolled in the Insider Preview program`?

Can you also try the following:

In the energy settings, set your console to Power saving (not Instant on). Shut down the console, and restart it from the power saving mode.

Then re-set it to Instant On mode, and shut the console down. Does the console now download stuff in the background?
  3. brandiesel1 Win User

Voice commands not working

For "Xbox on" to work properly you need to have it set to instant-on.

I'm sure it is, but go to settings, then all settings then start up mode. Turn instant on mode off if it's on and then reset your console. Turn it back on and turn back on instant-on.

See if that helps.
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

External Hard Drive Doesn't Spin Down with Xbox One in Standby

Does the drive spin down if you set the console to 'Power Saving' in the power options? If your console is set to 'Instant on' your drive will likely not spin down.
  5. Dadwhite Win User

Xbox

If you want to get the system updates you need to level the console plugged in and the power setting set to instant-on. Console need to plugged directly to a wall outlet as the console has a built in surge suppressor
  6. ElvishCypress Win User

XBOX ONE instant on mode

When the console is set to instant on, every now and again it will need to restart. If you have it set to instant on, and you see something weird going on, press and hold the power button on the console for 10 seconds to restart.

This will usually resolve 90% of the issues you experience.
Thema:

Does the console need to be set for instant on for uploading reports?

1. Does the console need to be set for instant on for uploading reports? - Similar Threads - Does console need

2. Console não abre jogos ou crasha quando os abre [Console does not open games or crashes...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console não abre jogos ou crasha quando os abre [Console does not open games or crashes...: Olá! Eu tenho o Xbox One S, e tenho tido problemas com o console de travamentos no sistema/engasgos, além de jogos que não abrem ou quando abrem crasham em segundos. Eu abro qualquer jogo e...
  3. Arris: Why does my xbox console continue to use the wifi long after i turned the console off?

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Arris: Why does my xbox console continue to use the wifi long after i turned the console off?: Arris (Modems/Gateways): Why does my xbox console continue to use the wifi long after i turned the console off? Hi mike-456, Thanks for replying! Instant-on mode strictly means that your console...
  4. my xbox console does not share image with the TV to which it is connected and turns off...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox console does not share image with the TV to which it is connected and turns off...: What happens is that out of nowhere when I want to turn on my Xbox to play, what happens is that the console turns on, but nothing is seen on the screen, it just says that there is no signal, and...
  5. Why does the Xbox One S heat up like a BBQ when they are Brand New or Old Consoles?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does the Xbox One S heat up like a BBQ when they are Brand New or Old Consoles?: Why is every brand new Xbox One I buy really really warm when I touch it just after a few moments that it was turned on? I mean you can cook Burgers on this console if you wanted to....
  6. Xbox one original console Sync button does not seem to work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one original console Sync button does not seem to work: Hi, in my xbox one console, sync button in the left side no longer seems to work, despite I can feel push button being pressed Xbox led no longer blinks and can´t connect controls. I did a restore...
  7. Console do Xbox one não liga! Xbox one Consoles does not turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console do Xbox one não liga! Xbox one Consoles does not turn on: Portugues: Meu console do Xbox one não está ligando. Já tentei todas as opções de reparo. Gostaria de enviar meu Xbox, que não está na garantia, para reparo no Brasil. Ao tentar gerar a ordem...
  8. Does each player need a microsoft live account to play with others on other consoles/in other ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does each player need a microsoft live account to play with others on other consoles/in other ...: Do each of my children need an xbox live account to play with their friend (from our console to his) in his world on Minecraft? f7c0718d-6a20-4263-92b0-18f95adc1289
  9. Does the newer XB1 consoles have the DRM patch pre-installed, or does it still need to be ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the newer XB1 consoles have the DRM patch pre-installed, or does it still need to be ...: I think the topic title says it all. I ask this because there are more than a few new customers I'm currently speaking or reading comments from all around the internet who really want to buy an...
  10. Does the One controller need line of sight to the console to work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the One controller need line of sight to the console to work?: Basically I would like to know, if I buy a One for my office, can I tuck it away somewhere. The setup. I'm at my desk facing forward. The desk is an L shape, so I sit at a bit of an angle,...