Does the console need to be set for instant on for uploading reports?

Discus and support Does the console need to be set for instant on for uploading reports? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; This had came to mind after the invites went out for the alpha skip ahead and the task was to submit a report and I got the message it will be uploaded... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Cerealkiller412, Sep 23, 2019.

1. Does the console need to be set for instant on for uploading reports?

This had came to mind after the invites went out for the alpha skip ahead and the task was to submit a report and I got the message it will be uploaded in the background. Does this mean it needs to be set to instant on because I use power saving mode.

submitted by /u/Cerealkiller412
    [link] [comments]

/u/Cerealkiller412, Sep 23, 2019
  2. brandiesel1 Win User

Voice commands not working

For "Xbox on" to work properly you need to have it set to instant-on.

I'm sure it is, but go to settings, then all settings then start up mode. Turn instant on mode off if it's on and then reset your console. Turn it back on and turn back on instant-on.

See if that helps.
  3. Arminator Win User

Automatic downloads remotely via app

Is your console enrolled in the Insider Preview program`?

Can you also try the following:

In the energy settings, set your console to Power saving (not Instant on). Shut down the console, and restart it from the power saving mode.

Then re-set it to Instant On mode, and shut the console down. Does the console now download stuff in the background?
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

External Hard Drive Doesn't Spin Down with Xbox One in Standby

Does the drive spin down if you set the console to 'Power Saving' in the power options? If your console is set to 'Instant on' your drive will likely not spin down.
  5. Dadwhite Win User

Xbox

If you want to get the system updates you need to level the console plugged in and the power setting set to instant-on. Console need to plugged directly to a wall outlet as the console has a built in surge suppressor
  6. ElvishCypress Win User

XBOX ONE instant on mode

When the console is set to instant on, every now and again it will need to restart. If you have it set to instant on, and you see something weird going on, press and hold the power button on the console for 10 seconds to restart.

This will usually resolve 90% of the issues you experience.
Thema:

Does the console need to be set for instant on for uploading reports?

1. Does the console need to be set for instant on for uploading reports? - Similar Threads - Does console need

2. Why does it say unable to stream to your console when i stream to my phone??

in XboX Insiders
    Why does it say unable to stream to your console when i stream to my phone??: I really want to know as it was working fine 5 minutes ago and now it wont? submitted by /u/RoundChoice [link] [comments]
  3. How does console streaming work?

in XboX Insiders
    How does console streaming work?: How does console streaming work. Is my controller supposed to stay connected to the Xbox? That's the only way it ever lets me do control anything. When I connect my controller to my phone it only...
  4. My XBox S console does not turn on, it says preparing console and when 50% then it goes to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My XBox S console does not turn on, it says preparing console and when 50% then it goes to...: My XBox S console does not turn on, it says preparing console and when 50% then it goes to black screen with error E200. Manual/Offline update with USB, then I am getting error E101.... Need...
  5. My XBox S console does not turn on, it says preparing console and when 50% then it goes to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My XBox S console does not turn on, it says preparing console and when 50% then it goes to...: nsole does not turn on, it says preparing console and when 50% then it goes to black screen with erro E200. My console does not turn on, it says preparing console and when 50% then it goes to...
  6. Does console and phone need to be on the same WiFi for console streaming?

in XboX Insiders
    Does console and phone need to be on the same WiFi for console streaming?: submitted by /u/CKCJamie [link] [comments]
  7. Does your controller need bluetooth to setup console streaming?

in XboX Insiders
    Does your controller need bluetooth to setup console streaming?: submitted by /u/MisterCreepzTTV [link] [comments]
  8. Does each player need a microsoft live account to play with others on other consoles/in other ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does each player need a microsoft live account to play with others on other consoles/in other ...: Do each of my children need an xbox live account to play with their friend (from our console to his) in his world on Minecraft? f7c0718d-6a20-4263-92b0-18f95adc1289
  9. Does the newer XB1 consoles have the DRM patch pre-installed, or does it still need to be ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the newer XB1 consoles have the DRM patch pre-installed, or does it still need to be ...: I think the topic title says it all. I ask this because there are more than a few new customers I'm currently speaking or reading comments from all around the internet who really want to buy an...
  10. Does the One controller need line of sight to the console to work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the One controller need line of sight to the console to work?: Basically I would like to know, if I buy a One for my office, can I tuck it away somewhere. The setup. I'm at my desk facing forward. The desk is an L shape, so I sit at a bit of an angle,...