Does the favourite online notification work for child or adult account or both accounts?

Discus and support Does the favourite online notification work for child or adult account or both accounts? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Does the favourite online notification work for child or adult account or both accounts? * Original title: Favourite Online Notification work for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by 6e63b12b-631e-4d3c-b8ae-d, Jul 2, 2022.

1. Does the favourite online notification work for child or adult account or both accounts?

Does the favourite online notification work for child or adult account or both accounts?

* Original title: Favourite Online Notification work for which accounts

:)

6e63b12b-631e-4d3c-b8ae-d, Jul 2, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi Zyleow1018! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

If you are referring to the setting that shows a notification when a friend listed as favorite is online, this works for child and adult accounts
  3. Jacyintha Win User

Family Member Can't Use MS Points I've Granted

Are they trying to download from the website or the console? If it doesn't work from the both, try EA, but while the account is treated as a child account, its still an adult account and adults can by from the website.
  4. SigmaTheDJ Win User

No friend notification , April update

They work for me. I have it set to favourites only and they work every time.

The SmartGlass beta doesn't display notifications when favourite friends come online though, even though I have it set to do so. I get notifications in it when someone sends me a message, so the notifications are working - just not for friends coming online.
    It is a beta though, so maybe that's not working properly right now.
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

Kinderkonto zu Erwachsenenkonto Stufen -[Translation - Children's account to adult account levels]

Hello PhilipBasgal,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in changing a child account to an adult account. Once an account has been established as a child account, it cannot be changed to an adult account until the child turns
    18. The best way to manage the child account is to
    add it to a family
    . This requires an adult account to add the child account to the family. Once the child account has been added to the adult account's family, the child account will be able to access online features. Be sure to let us know the results!
  6. Toxic Raven Win User

Xbox Live - Downloading Content Issues

Have you tried promoting the child account to an adult account?.

support.xbox.com/.../online-safety

Look for the Promote a child account to an adult account in Xbox section.
Thema:

1. Does the favourite online notification work for child or adult account or both accounts? - Similar Threads - Does favourite online

2. What does the Xbox 360 use in it’s games? Discs or DVDs? (Or something else)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What does the Xbox 360 use in it’s games? Discs or DVDs? (Or something else): Please help me settle this debate on whether the Xbox 360 uses Game Discs or DVDs. :) d7a968a6-47c4-4f5d-889d-f01b93f9dcce
  3. How much does it cost to repair my first Gen Xbox one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How much does it cost to repair my first Gen Xbox one?: So up until yesterday my xbox stopped reading discs. What I didn’t notice was that my son was messing around with the discs and accidentally broke one & without me realizing it I inserted that...
  4. In Mahjong why does the Show Available Tiles not work correctly?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In Mahjong why does the Show Available Tiles not work correctly?: I have the Show Available Tiles in an off position, yet the game shows me a move when I do not click for the next move quickly. 31d5f683-1b32-41de-81b1-b99a85b79434
  5. Why does my Xbox One turn on randomly?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox One turn on randomly?: I have read all the post and articles claiming it’s something touching the button be it a pet or dirt/dust but that makes no sense to me as is impossible for my setup. It’s not a hardware issue...
  6. Why does my game keep freezing or keep getting big lag spikes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my game keep freezing or keep getting big lag spikes: [img] Whenever I play apex legends my match is okay the first 3 minutes of it happening, then it just freezes and I can’t do anything, I can still talk in a party with my friends but the game is...
  7. What does this number mean on my full profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    What does this number mean on my full profile: [img] i’m so confused about this 27a9dfd1-033d-430d-902b-dfe7efc78eca
  8. My Xbox Series X just randomly shut off…. Does this mean it overheated?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series X just randomly shut off…. Does this mean it overheated?: It’s been a few weeks since I got a Series x, I was playing Battlefield 2042 up until my console just shut off. I turned it back on and continued playing. I usually put my console in a small...
  9. How long does it take for a controller to be delivered

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How long does it take for a controller to be delivered: to the UK, because on the website it says 3-5 days and i was just wondering how long it takes in general ff45aa59-2c22-4d44-860c-7296faef1bd8
  10. Does the Favourites Pack for Xbox One carry over to the Better Together update?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does the Favourites Pack for Xbox One carry over to the Better Together update?: Me and my sister have the Favourites Pack for Minecraft: Xbox One Edition and we were hoping that all the resource and skin packs would carry over but when we looked for the first time, they were...