Does the gamer tag Stephan3640 still exist?

Discus and support Does the gamer tag Stephan3640 still exist? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi. Does the gamer tag still exist? I had the Gamer Tag back in Xbox 360 times. The account no longer exists on Microsoft Xbox. I lost all login data,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Stephan3640, Mar 22, 2020.

1. Stephan3640
    Stephan3640 Guest

Hi. Does the gamer tag still exist? I had the Gamer Tag back
    in Xbox 360 times. The account no longer exists on Microsoft Xbox. I lost all login data, only the Gamer Tag is still known to me. Can I at least still be found online? I don't know anybody who owns an Xbox, so I ask here in
    the forum. I just want to know which games I owned at that time. That I no longer have an access to the account, I see. Best regards.

ps: Xbox 360 Account in Germany.

:)

Stephan3640, Mar 22, 2020
  2. woof70 Win User

you should still be able to use this gamertag
  3. zeroice007 Win User

4. steeledwand7664 Win User

Best thing to do is contact xbox support by going to support.xbox.com/contact-us they would be able to look it up no matter how it was typed in.

When you do a search you have to type it in exactly as you put it in when setting up the account. When you do a search to see if a gamer tag is available you have to type it in exactly as you put it in when setting it up the system for you to search does
    not see spaces or capitalization. For instance

If you search for

Stephan3640

But when you signed up for the account you set it up as

stephan3640

or any variation with or without capitalization/spaces of that it will come back as no gamertag found.

Support no matter what they type in will be able to find the account for you. The thing is this in order to give any information about the account they would have to verify ownership of the account by sending either a text or email to the phone or any email
    on the account with a code in it to type in so they can see the info on the account.
  5. Stephan3640 Win User

No. I don't think it's okay on the part of Microsoft. I bought some games, after all, they're all gone now.
  6. FF Square Enix Win User

I have looked it up and it doesn't seem to exist.
Thema:

1. Does the gamer tag Stephan3640 still exist? - Similar Threads - Does gamer tag

2. Cannot sign in to Xbox live. "your gamer profile does not have the correct permissions to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot sign in to Xbox live. "your gamer profile does not have the correct permissions to...: I have the Xbox 360. I have been playing Battlefield for years. Today I cannot as I keep getting the message "your gamer profile does not have the correct permissions to access xbox live". I have...
  3. For how long you are gamers and how does it feel to be one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    For how long you are gamers and how does it feel to be one?: I used to play games casually as a child but then took a break for a good decade due to school and such before diving back in about three years ago. I play all sorts now and have made some awesome...
  4. Gamer pic keeps getting reported but the picture is not inappropriate nor does it go against ...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamer pic keeps getting reported but the picture is not inappropriate nor does it go against ...: My gamer picture was literally a picture of my face I don’t have any tattoos on my face, there was nothing non-appropriate in the background, nor was and hands signs being thrown up. I have...
  5. your gamer profile does not have the correct permission to access xbox live functionality

in XBoX on Consoles
    your gamer profile does not have the correct permission to access xbox live functionality: I have set up a profile for my child and configured all the settings re age Etc. (13) Whenever he logs in using his own profile he gets the error message: your gamer profile does not have the...
  6. Fight Night Champion Gamer profile does not have the correct permissions to access this feature

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fight Night Champion Gamer profile does not have the correct permissions to access this feature: I Just recently bought fight night champion on backwards compatibility and all was fine, played a few games online then completed the Champion mode. Since then i tried to go online again to battle...
  7. Child gamer tag does not appear in my family session

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Child gamer tag does not appear in my family session: Hi, My son tried to invite some friends but an error message appeared about the rules of confidentiality. Impossible to connect, change your options of restriction. When I connect with my...
  8. your gamer profile does not have the correct permission to access xbox live functionality

in XBoX on Consoles
    your gamer profile does not have the correct permission to access xbox live functionality: I have set up a profile for my child and configured all the settings re age Etc. (13) Whenever he logs in using his own profile he gets the error message: your gamer profile does not have the...
  9. Can someone help me?​an active gamer profile does not have correct permission xbox live game ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone help me?​an active gamer profile does not have correct permission xbox live game ...: Can someone help me?an active gamer profile does not have correct permission xbox live game play ? How is this possible?I have redeemed codes for 28 days xbox live everything works perfectly...
  10. Your Gamer Profile does not have the correct permission to access this feature-Fifa 14

in XBoX on Consoles
    Your Gamer Profile does not have the correct permission to access this feature-Fifa 14: Every time I try to access Fifa 14 multiplayer it shows error.I did the connection test and everything is alright.I did factory reset,nothing.I dont have Gold Membership.Is it because of that or ?...