does the original xbox one support the alpha chromium edge browser in the future release?...

Discus and support does the original xbox one support the alpha chromium edge browser in the future release?... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; does the original xbox one support the alpha chromium edge browser in the future release? is anyone with original xbox one running that? also does xbox... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/kocoman, Apr 26, 2021.

1. /u/kocoman
    /u/kocoman Guest

does the original xbox one support the alpha chromium edge browser in the future release?...

does the original xbox one support the alpha chromium edge browser in the future release? is anyone with original xbox one running that? also does xbox one original support xcloud? thx

submitted by /u/kocoman
    [link] [comments]

/u/kocoman, Apr 26, 2021
  2. XBF Ezra G Win User

Edge Chromium for Xbox

HI ZX227,

Thanks for your post. We appreciate you coming to the forums with inquiry over Edge Chromium for Xbox One, unfortunately there is no information regarding an official release for Xbox One. If you'd like to see the browser come to the Xbox One console you
    can request this at
    Xbox Requests

For now, this thread will be listed as a discussion since there is no further support that can be offered regarding the Edge Chromium browser on Xbox One platforms.

Thanks for understanding!
  3. Tezzarrific Win User

ask

linux will never come to the xbox console thats for sure.

you may get windows UWP apps in the future but the xbox will never run full blown PC programs.

the new chromium based edge browser is being tested by some in the alpha skip ahead group, so may get to the next test stage by late spring early summer if they work some of the bugs out, a little buggy with controller support, apparently not working with keyboard and mouse either at the moment.
  4. BarrelTerror18 Win User

Insider Program and Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 issue

I'm having the same problem.

If the browser is built on chromium it seems this occurs

Browsers Affected

Microsoft Edge (Chromium)

Opera

Opera GX

Mozilla Firefox

Google Chromium

Google Chrome

Internet Explorer 11 however isn't affected
  5. Georges C. Win User

Xbox Edge mouse support

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is

Welcome to the community. I hope I can help you in the best way.

Hello Egbert, the Chromium-based Edge browser is available in limited testing on Xbox One, Xbox Series S, and Xbox Series X. Users of Alpha Skip-Ahead, a fairly limited group of people, can now use a mouse and keyboard to control the browser, which ensures a closer PC experience.

Full mouse and keyboard support is still in testing on Edge and there is no release forecast for all Xbox users yet.

Best regards,

6. ZX227 Win User

Edge Chromium for Xbox

That is very disappointing news.

I definitely commend Microsoft for supporting other platforms such as Android, iOS, Linux and Macintosh with their new browser. However, I am surprised we still do not have a definitive yes that it will be coming to their own Xbox platform.

Likewise, it is good news that Windows 7 will be getting the new Edge Chromium, but that operating system will be losing extended support in a couple months.

Am I missing something? Does Microsoft plan to continue support for EdgeHTML on Xbox alongside supporting the new Edge Chromium on various platforms and systems?

Any additional information would be greatly appreciated as I feel a web browser is one of the most indispensable apps and important to keep secure and updated, even on a gaming console.
Thema:

1. does the original xbox one support the alpha chromium edge browser in the future release?... - Similar Threads - does original support

2. does the hdmi-cec control in alpha skip ahead exist for original xbox one? thx

in XboX Insiders
    does the hdmi-cec control in alpha skip ahead exist for original xbox one? thx: does the hdmi-cec control in alpha skip ahead exist for original xbox one? thx submitted by /u/kocoman [link] [comments]
  3. When I hook up power cord to my xbox original does it matter which prong is hot

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I hook up power cord to my xbox original does it matter which prong is hot: Does it matter which side is hot on the power cord hook up on my Xbox original e285f1bb-efb0-4477-85a2-82c92d9acbc4
  4. Does the original Xbox version of king kong work on the series x?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does the original Xbox version of king kong work on the series x?: Hello, recently ive been wanting to replay peter jacksons king kong video game on my series x. I own this game for the playstation 2 but i never had it for xbox consoles. I was thinking of buying...
  5. Original Xbox One does not turn on after interrupted update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Original Xbox One does not turn on after interrupted update.: Greetings, My brother was playing a game on our original Xbox One (bought in 2015) this afternoon, when suddenly he started complaining the game went unresponsive and then he turned the console...
  6. Does the Xbox One X run better/faster then the xbox one original.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the Xbox One X run better/faster then the xbox one original.: So I bought the Xbox One Rare Replay bundle... And I was thinking of upgrading to a Xbox One X especially since Assassin's Creed Valhalla will be coming out. (among other games.) I don't really...
  7. please help reload games that just disappeared, does not open the the original purchase disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    please help reload games that just disappeared, does not open the the original purchase disc: Hello Hello, I am missing the EA access code for pre-ordering Fifa 16 Deluxe Edition / Just Cause 3 and Headline Edition F1 2018 for my son's games. We bought these above, installed & played...
  8. why does my 360 tell me xbox guide is not available while original xbox game is running?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why does my 360 tell me xbox guide is not available while original xbox game is running?: why does my 360 tell me xbox guide is not available while original xbox game is running? at the bottom i see X: 5832.0 before update it use to let me go to guide and was able to go back to system...
  9. Xbox one original console Sync button does not seem to work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one original console Sync button does not seem to work: Hi, in my xbox one console, sync button in the left side no longer seems to work, despite I can feel push button being pressed Xbox led no longer blinks and can´t connect controls. I did a restore...
  10. it does not read me the original disk that I do to solve it

in XBoX on Consoles
    it does not read me the original disk that I do to solve it: it does not read me the original disk that I do to solve it. Cleaning it does not work. what I do? ebc63ecd-0b26-411b-8804-d375bae4ff7a