Does the Xbox Adaptive Controller feature outputs for feedback?

Discus and support Does the Xbox Adaptive Controller feature outputs for feedback? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I'm looking to use the Xbox Adaptive Controller as a way to output feedback that is usually made for controller vibrations to trigger a light source. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Communote, Sep 10, 2019.

1. Communote
    Communote Guest

I'm looking to use the Xbox Adaptive Controller as a way to output feedback that is usually made for controller vibrations to trigger a light source. I have looked at the documentation and I don't see a way to connect an output device for feedback.

:)

Communote, Sep 10, 2019
  2. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

3. Communote Win User

Thank you Paul, I'm not concerned about the specific add ons / accessories as those would be fairly easy to make on our own. But regular Xbox controllers have vibration feedback that game studios tap into. I'm simply asking if anyone knows if the controller
    supports outputting Vibration state as seen in the Xbox documentation https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/win32/api/xinput/ns-xinput-xinput_vibration . We are actually part of the Accessibility AI program making our own solution and have been recommended
    to look into the Xbox Adaptive Controller.
  4. Communote Win User

Hi thank you for your response. I can't find anything on the link that indicates anything to do with outputs, feedback, or vibrations.
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

Hey Communote,

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you require any help with any other issues, please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance. If
    anyone needs assistance with this issue or any other issues, we suggest creating a new thread.

Thank you again and have a great day!
  6. Communote Win User

I reached out to the Xbox Accessibility hotline and they said that outputs are currently
    not supported. That answers the question. Thanks everyone!
Thema:

1. Does the Xbox Adaptive Controller feature outputs for feedback? - Similar Threads - Does Adaptive Controller

2. Does the Kinect for Windows Adapter work with my Xbox One S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the Kinect for Windows Adapter work with my Xbox One S?: Help is required immediately! I have both Xbox (original), Xbox 360, Xbox One. I love the Xbox 360 Kinect, im planning to get all the Xbox 360 Kinect, and I'm planning to get an Xbox One Kinect...
  3. xbox controller does not connect to the wireless adapter

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox controller does not connect to the wireless adapter: I have the problem that the Xbox controller does not connect to the adapter. The small light on the adapter flashes, but the controller gets no connection. d6e584bc-c319-4dcd-81be-37fba109fc6f
  4. Wireless Gaming Adapters: Why does my headset not automatically connect with me controller?

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Wireless Gaming Adapters: Why does my headset not automatically connect with me controller?: Wireless Gaming Adapters: Why does my headset not automatically connect with me controller? hi, I recently got a new controller designed on the Xbox website and it came to me on Christmas. My...
  5. Does anyone know how to setup the Xbox Adaptive Controller on Windows 10?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anyone know how to setup the Xbox Adaptive Controller on Windows 10?: I am helping setup an Xbox Adaptive Controller for my friend who has very limited movement. We are in the process of ordering a variety of switches, buttons, and joysticks for him to use, however...
  6. Wireless adapter of controll for Window 10 does not work well

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless adapter of controll for Window 10 does not work well: It can not catch the signal and loses the signal from a controller. e27f1eb9-236d-4424-bfb3-fdc17eb6003f
  7. xbox one controller does not work over a wireless adapter

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one controller does not work over a wireless adapter: Through the usb it works fine, but when connected via the wireless adapter connection is established, but the controller is not working and accessories xbox not detected. A few days ago,...
  8. my controller syncs up with the adapter but the controller still does not work in games. why ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my controller syncs up with the adapter but the controller still does not work in games. why ...: my controller syncs up with the adapter but the controller still does not work in games. why is this 9797c9f6-fef4-41e6-b01a-6fa2a4f4b44e
  9. Does the wireless adapter help the controller disconnect problem?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the wireless adapter help the controller disconnect problem?: Basically I have the issue where my controller disconnects constantly so as a result I have to have to have my controllers wired for me to be able to play. Does anyone know if the wireless adapter...
  10. Xbox One Controller on a Windows 8.1 PC via USB - Does the Headset/Headset-Adapter work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller on a Windows 8.1 PC via USB - Does the Headset/Headset-Adapter work?: Hi everyone, as the title says i'm trying to find out if a Headset connected to the Xbox One Controller works on a Windows 8.1 based PC. The only information I could find on the Internet so far...