Does the Xbox Game Pass for PC use Cloud Saves?

Discus and support Does the Xbox Game Pass for PC use Cloud Saves? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I can't find any information on whether or not Xbox game pass for pc uses cloud saves. For example, if I install a game on both my desktop pc and my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by hamlet3145, Jun 13, 2019.

1. hamlet3145
    hamlet3145 Guest

I can't find any information on whether or not Xbox game pass for pc uses cloud saves. For example, if I install a game on both my desktop pc and my laptop will I be able to save on one and then resume progress on the other?

:)

hamlet3145, Jun 13, 2019
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

If you are using the same account to play, yes you can.
  3. Boom B00M Boom Win User

The Surge not saving my game data on Xbox Game Pass PC

4. Iugracten Win User

Blazing Chrome - Game Pass PC Save Data

Yeah I'll probably do that, because at least on PC using Game Pass, it's not saving on the cloud.
  5. GroundOregano94 Win User

Cloud save for GamePass for PC?

All your saves in game pass program will be preserved in the cloud dear friend. Game list you can find here. You only must use the same account.
  6. PalmettoBling Win User

Saved Games Metro Exodus

Metro Exodus wasn't released on Windows 10 as a Play Anywhere title and does not utilize the cross-platform cloud saves features so there is no way to transfer progress from the Xbox One to the PC, even though you could play both via Game Pass Ultimate.
    But without Game Pass, if you wanted to play on Console and PC you'd have to purchase the title on each platform separately.

Sorry, but there is no way to transfer your saves from the console to the PC or vice versa.
Thema:

1. Does the Xbox Game Pass for PC use Cloud Saves? - Similar Threads - Does Game Pass

2. Xbox gamepass ultimate su PC non si attiva[Xbox game pass final on PC does not activate]

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox gamepass ultimate su PC non si attiva[Xbox game pass final on PC does not activate]: Ho di recente provato ad attivare l'offerta "gamepass ultimate 2 mesi a 2 euro" e dopo aver provato a pagare con una carta master card contenente 2,70 € l'applicazione restituiva un errore dopo...
  3. Does Xbox Game Pass Ultimate have "secret" billing charges?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Does Xbox Game Pass Ultimate have "secret" billing charges?: Hello all. Today I decided to get the 2-months-for-$2 deal for Game Pass Ultimate. I saw the message about how Xbox will take $2 for the first two months and then apply appropriate fees for the...
  4. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate NO FUNCIONA [Mod Translation - Xbox Game Pass Ultimate DOES NOT WORK]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate NO FUNCIONA [Mod Translation - Xbox Game Pass Ultimate DOES NOT WORK]: Quiero presentar mi queja a la nueva suscripcion de pago Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, ya que al producirse el pago de la renovacion de dicha suscripcion y llegarme el correo de confirmacion... no he...
  5. Game pass automatic renewal does not requested

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game pass automatic renewal does not requested: Hi, You have invoiced me a renewal I have not requested, please I want you to refund it. Kind regards. 3edcb900-1003-47d1-b987-5e4a48e31fcf
  6. Game Pass "O item ... não funciona neste dispositivo"[Game Pass "Item ... does not work on...

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass "O item ... não funciona neste dispositivo"[Game Pass "Item ... does not work on...: Comprei o gamepass para meu PC e praticamente todos os jogos falam que n funciona no dispositivo, porque?? Comprei o gamepass para jogar os jogos dele, não para jogar 2 ou 3 jogos. [Translation -...
  7. Game Pass: what does it offer? (Sorry, I’m new.)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass: what does it offer? (Sorry, I’m new.): i just purchased an Xbox One S, along with Xbox Live Gold, and Game Pass. I downloaded a game called Metro Exodus, one of the games offered in Game Pass. But my console says I can purchase it for...
  8. Payment And billing,it does not let me buy the xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Payment And billing,it does not let me buy the xbox game pass ultimate: do not let me buy the xbox game pass ultimate, at the time of making the purchase tells me that the information on the card is incorrect or that the bank has not been able to authorize this method...
  9. Sooo...does Game Pass PC not give you access to your own saves?

in XboX Insiders
    Sooo...does Game Pass PC not give you access to your own saves?: After trying to get my old Hellblade saves to work, googling a bit and looking around the AppData folders, there really doesn't seem to be any way to interact with save data. Am I wrong or is this...
  10. Got Xbox Game Pass on PC but the Xbox (beta) app's store just does not work.

in XBoX on Windows
    Got Xbox Game Pass on PC but the Xbox (beta) app's store just does not work.: So I got game pass ultimate and downloaded the app on PC but whenever I go to the store to browse the games it brings up a "sorry partner" message and tells me to restart the app but this never...