Does the Xbox Game Pass for PC use Cloud Saves?

Discus and support Does the Xbox Game Pass for PC use Cloud Saves? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I can't find any information on whether or not Xbox game pass for pc uses cloud saves. For example, if I install a game on both my desktop pc and my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by hamlet3145, Jun 13, 2019.

1. hamlet3145
    hamlet3145 Guest

I can't find any information on whether or not Xbox game pass for pc uses cloud saves. For example, if I install a game on both my desktop pc and my laptop will I be able to save on one and then resume progress on the other?

:)

hamlet3145, Jun 13, 2019
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

If you are using the same account to play, yes you can.
  3. Lord Dirt Win User

300,000+ servers supporting the xbox one games

So my question is this. What developers will really use the Cloud? If a company is making a game that will be on PC, Xbox One, PS4 and even the WiiU will they even take the time to use the Cloud or just build the game for one system and just port it to the
    others? Why make a game where the Cloud is heavily involved if you are going to port the game to another system that doesn't use it? Will developers even think about using it to its full potential? Seems most might pass as it wont be used on other systems.
  4. Pain130798 Win User

Game Pass Ultimate family sharing

there is a problem there, if you have game pass ultimate on your profile, you can play in your xbox and she can play if she puts your profile as home on her console, but you will the only one able to use the game pass ultimate on a pc, on pc does not work
    as on the xbox.
  5. DevikM Win User

PC game pass games Cloud Saves?

6. XBF Brad A Win User

Can't install pc game pass games using xbox beta app, have to go through the microsoft store

Hi Fixxx3r,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your issue. This is the case in this. The app is not used for installing game pass games, you need to go to the Microsoft store, or the

game pass site
    . You can look over the Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) FAQ.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. Does the Xbox Game Pass for PC use Cloud Saves? - Similar Threads - Does Game Pass

2. Sooo...does Game Pass PC not give you access to your own saves?

in XboX Insiders
    Sooo...does Game Pass PC not give you access to your own saves?: After trying to get my old Hellblade saves to work, googling a bit and looking around the AppData folders, there really doesn't seem to be any way to interact with save data. Am I wrong or is this...
  3. Got Xbox Game Pass on PC but the Xbox (beta) app's store just does not work.

in XBoX on Windows
    Got Xbox Game Pass on PC but the Xbox (beta) app's store just does not work.: So I got game pass ultimate and downloaded the app on PC but whenever I go to the store to browse the games it brings up a "sorry partner" message and tells me to restart the app but this never...
  4. When does Xbox Game Pass Ultimate $1 deal end?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    When does Xbox Game Pass Ultimate $1 deal end?: I was wondering when the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate $1 deal ends because my friend is going to give me some xbox gold codes when he returns back in a week. Will the deal be here still or should I...
  5. Motogp 17 do Game pass não inicia [Translation - Game Pass Motogp 17 does not start]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Motogp 17 do Game pass não inicia [Translation - Game Pass Motogp 17 does not start]: O motogp17 do gamepass não está funcionando, aparece uma mensagem dizendo que estou muito adiantado e para esperar o lançamento do jogo, mas o jogo foi lançado em 2017 e eu já havia jogado na...
  6. Does every game require game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does every game require game pass?: I purchased a new game for my boys at Walmart. Fortnight....was told you don't need game pass. Come to find out yes I do. So now the question is... does every game purchased need game pass? I...
  7. Game Pass Ödemesi Yapıldığı Halde Gelmeyen Üyelik (Membership that does not come with a...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass Ödemesi Yapıldığı Halde Gelmeyen Üyelik (Membership that does not come with a...: Merhaba, bugün öğlen kredi kartıma 10 Türk lirası yükledim ve 3 Aylık Xbox Game Pass üyeliğini almak için 5.90 Türk lirası ödeyecektim fakat "ödeme yönteminizi değiştirin" yazıyordu. Karttaki son...
  8. Does State of Decay 2: Ultimate edition via Xbox Game Pass on PC include the add-ons?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does State of Decay 2: Ultimate edition via Xbox Game Pass on PC include the add-ons?: Hi, I've just subscribed to Xbox Game Pass and installed State of Decay 2: Ultimate addition. I am aware that of of the DLC's is not included (Independence day pack) but it does say that "in this...
  9. F1 2015 Xbox game pass não funciona. F1 2015 don´t work. [F1 2015 Xbox Game Pass does not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    F1 2015 Xbox game pass não funciona. F1 2015 don´t work. [F1 2015 Xbox Game Pass does not...: Eu ganho um erro 0x82D40007 quando tento entrar no jogo. Significa que esse jogo já foi retirado do Xbox game pass? Muito obrigado. I get an error 0x82D40007 when trying to play the game. Does it...
  10. Game pass does it work on a 360 box

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game pass does it work on a 360 box: Does game pass work on a 360. Or do you have to pay for the game .thanks and hope to hear from someone. 190d31df-ff3a-4a7a-bbca-f189c9923c86