Does this also happen to anyone else

Discus and support Does this also happen to anyone else in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Every time now when I start up a group on Xbox, right as I start it, it just gets flooded with bots. Is there anyway I could fix this submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/XdogeFrankieXX, Jul 30, 2022.

1. Does this also happen to anyone else

Every time now when I start up a group on Xbox, right as I start it, it just gets flooded with bots. Is there anyway I could fix this

submitted by /u/XdogeFrankieXX
    [link] [comments]

/u/XdogeFrankieXX, Jul 30, 2022
  2. Sipuli91 Win User

Does this happen to anyone else?

Sure I can play with you. And why am I alone? Try playing with the finnish little kids >.<
  3. Poofius Win User

I don't know. I have had it make it look like everyone leaves and then some seconds later it fills back up with different people. This happens to me in TDM by the way..
  4. Mafivee Win User

I too would be scratching and showing signs of distress if that game was inserted into me.
  5. kingvas78 Win User

Definitely request an advanced exchange. I would recommend that you unplug the X1 from the brick, and unplug your brick from the wall and wait for the light to go out, then restart... (this seems to speed up the trouble shooting with support from my experience).
    Also, ask if they still offer a free game download still with disc drive failures......

-

I had my new console 2 days after I placed my advanced exchange order.... I live in Alberta. Don't forget documentation! Request call info, date/time..... etc.
  6. Unreal Warfare Win User

If it still happens with other games , get a replacement console.
Thema:

Does this also happen to anyone else

1. Does this also happen to anyone else - Similar Threads - Does happen anyone

2. How does this happen? This is a first ever for me?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How does this happen? This is a first ever for me?: So last night around 8pm my Xbox turned on by itself and then I got this message from my isp app? Now there was someone saying they were going to flood me with [mod removed] and make sure I...
  3. Why does it only happen on these two particular servers?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it only happen on these two particular servers?: The thing is, whenever I play on Minecraft bedrock servers which are Mineplex and Galaxite, I tend to receive friend requests from random players which I havent seen before on these two servers....
  4. Why does this happen to me ??? Does this happen to anyone else or am I just unlucky

in XboX Insiders
    Why does this happen to me ??? Does this happen to anyone else or am I just unlucky: I've had my Xbox one for a couple of years now perfect condition but everything is so stupid I've gone through 4 xbox controllers because of thumb drag and broken buttons I'm on my 3 xbox supply...
  5. Does anyone know how to stop this from happening whilst im playing?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know how to stop this from happening whilst im playing?: [IMG] submitted by /u/C00K13CRUMB [link] [comments]
  6. Controllers will die or disconnect and won’t reconnect. Why does this keep happening?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controllers will die or disconnect and won’t reconnect. Why does this keep happening?: Once in a while when one of my controllers disconnect, all of my controllers are unable to connect to the xbox series X. I usually have to turn off my system and unplug it just to fix it. Its...
  7. Does this happen to anyone else?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does this happen to anyone else?: I have a pdp controller and whenever i try to turn around in a straight line it would go upwards or down despite my moving my joystick in those directions. Please help me out anything would be...
  8. Does anyone have a solution to this problem? Happened after The april 10 update

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a solution to this problem? Happened after The april 10 update: [IMG] submitted by /u/OPTigerBR [link] [comments]
  9. Does this happen to anyone else? (XBOX.COM Problem?)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does this happen to anyone else? (XBOX.COM Problem?): I like check out who's online before actually going on my XBOX ONE/360 so I go to xbox.com and check there.. but every two days it completely signs me out, even though I check "Keep me signed in"....
  10. Does this happen to anyone else?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does this happen to anyone else?: Seems like 4 out of 5 times I put Call of Duty: Ghosts in my XBOX ONE will make a sound like it's scratching the disc (which it doesn't) and it will remain on "Insert Disc". Does this happen to...