Does Xbox actually listen to us?

Discus and support Does Xbox actually listen to us? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; We have been asking for deleting games with Achivements for years and have never gotten it? It's almost top upvoted every week for months. submitted... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/iShyGuy_, Nov 25, 2021.

1. /u/iShyGuy_
    /u/iShyGuy_ Guest

We have been asking for deleting games with Achivements for years and have never gotten it? It's almost top upvoted every week for months.

submitted by /u/iShyGuy_
    [link] [comments]

/u/iShyGuy_, Nov 25, 2021
  2. Big Red Husker Win User

OMG - MS actually listened to gamers

HHAHAHAHAHAHA that's what i need boid after this disaster, im actually cleaning pop off myself. when i saw it
  3. Boidster Win User

OMG - MS actually listened to gamers

[​IMG]
  4. DIMAP71 Win User

Is the XBOX team even listening? Xbox One.

I'm sure they're listening, they showed one of the greatest examples of actually listening to their users and modifying the original xbox one philosophy (a mistake in my opinion, but that's off topic). I personally can't think of any other tech company that
    does that. Either way, yes, you must have patience, nerves of steel brother, things take time to happen, and accusing xbox team of "not listening" is just annoying and disrespectful to them. I think they do a hell of a job and I want them to take as much time
    as need.
  5. iiM SO N1NJA Win User

Dropping out of Horde on early levels? really?

lol you actually listened to the pleas of your xbox?!

the more mine cried, the more omelets i made.
  6. Beef McLargeBig Win User

This IW does seem to listen

"We are in the process of adding a new Heavy Duty playlist that increases player health. We would love to hear your feedback on this new mode, so make sure to try it out."

Why

Why haven't they added Ground War yet? Or maybe Hardcore S&D?
Thema:

1. Does Xbox actually listen to us? - Similar Threads - Does actually listen

2. Report a problem media trace - does it actually work?

in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem media trace - does it actually work?: I have never successfully got Report a problem with Media trace to work on my Xbox One X or my Series X. Has anybody used it successfully? I have an issue where 4K video jumps every 1 second in...
  3. XBOX App does not appear to support the actual console.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX App does not appear to support the actual console.: The Xbox app is wonky. It will not let me manage my console, it only looks at PC games. There is no ability any more since the XBOX website is gone to manage owned games for the console. What app...
  4. Xbox controller works in the Xbox cloud gaming browser site but does not work in the actual...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox controller works in the Xbox cloud gaming browser site but does not work in the actual...: Good day and i hope this community is doing well As mentioned in the title I have the latest xbox controller and for the past 3 weeks I have been playing on xcloud normally using my windows...
  5. Does Xbox / Microsoft actually do anything about cheaters?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Xbox / Microsoft actually do anything about cheaters?: I have been reporting cheaters in Black Ops 3 now for months. I see the same cheaters all the time in-game and I'm sick of it. I got instantly banned for sending a toxic message literally seconds...
  6. Does reporting actually work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does reporting actually work?: Hey everyone, I got a quick question. I've been reporting cheaters (Using god mode glitches, going through wall glitches, excessive lagging (Which means that they're using a device known to make...
  7. Does Microsoft actually review the questions here?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Does Microsoft actually review the questions here?: What exactly is an "Xbox Ambassador"? Do they work for Microsoft and how do they make sure to solve problems that can't be fixed over the forum? What happens if a person gets no responses/help...
  8. What exactly does resetting your xbox, but keeping your games and apps, actually do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What exactly does resetting your xbox, but keeping your games and apps, actually do?: What exactly does this do? Do you keep the games and apps but lose your multiplayer data? My connection to Modern Warfare has been acting up so I was going to try to reset my xbox to try and fix...
  9. Does anyone actually want vr to be a thing on the new Xbox cuz I know I do

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone actually want vr to be a thing on the new Xbox cuz I know I do: [IMG] submitted by /u/kick_my_fucking_dog [link] [comments]
  10. I have a billing question and want to talk to an actual person at Microsoft. Does anyone...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a billing question and want to talk to an actual person at Microsoft. Does anyone...: I have a billing question and want to talk to an actual person at Microsoft. Does anyone have a phone number? ca95b36c-b2f1-4e64-8402-89447f03a495