Does Xbox game pass end 30 days after purchase?

Discus and support Does Xbox game pass end 30 days after purchase? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I couldn't find an answer for this anywhere, but does Xbox Game pass end 30 days after purchase or at the end of the month? I would like to know this... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CutieTree, Oct 27, 2019.

1. CutieTree
    CutieTree Guest

I couldn't find an answer for this anywhere, but does Xbox Game pass end 30 days after purchase or at the end of the month? I would like to know this because i would like to know if I get it now I'll only have it until the 31st and then I'll need to get
    it again for next month or if I get it for the next 30 days.

:)

CutieTree, Oct 27, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hey there CutieTree,

Thank you for letting us know about the issue and for marking the answer.
    We'll be locking the thread. If you ever require any help with any other Xbox issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Thank you and have a great day.
  3. yobrizo Win User

Hello. subscriptions are for 30 calendar days and not for one month. if you buy 12 months it's not exactly 365 days
  4. tejo chase Win User

It will always end 30 days from activation or 90 if you get three months and so on.
  5. LowLifeLippi Win User

It lasts for a month from the moment it's activated
  6. AridLizard Win User

you can check when the subscription ends at https://account.microsoft.com/services/

you can also turn off recurring billing there if you aren't sure whether you will have sufficient funds when the subscription is due to renew
Thema:

1. Does Xbox game pass end 30 days after purchase? - Similar Threads - Does game pass

2. Xbox app does not detect already installed games via the game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app does not detect already installed games via the game pass: Xbox app does not detect already installed games via the game pass, nor load ANYTHING from the store nor from the game pass section. Already tried resetting the app and reinstalling whole thing...
  3. Everspace Achivements not working on Xbox Game Pass Pc. Does it not work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Everspace Achivements not working on Xbox Game Pass Pc. Does it not work?: Everspace achivements aren't working on Xbox Game Pass PC. Is it a problem for me or does the games achivements does not work on Gamepass PC? 2bc52156-60a1-462d-ab99-70c636e282fa
  4. Xbox game pass for PCの一部ゲームにおけるセーブデータのクラウド化について Does anyone know how to save game progress...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass for PCの一部ゲームにおけるセーブデータのクラウド化について Does anyone know how to save game progress...: こんにちは。 私は現在、Xbox game pass for PCを用いて、Bloodstained Ritual of the Nightというゲー をプレイしています。 私はこのゲー を以前のPCでプレイしており、最近導入した新しいPCに改めてゲー をインストールしてみたところ、セーブデータの共有がされておらず、最初からプレイすることになってしまいました。 Xbox game...
  5. Does Grand theft auto V come with a X box game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does Grand theft auto V come with a X box game pass: Does Grand theft auto V come with a X box game pass or do you have to buy separately. Also can you confirm you need a X Box gold pas for it to work 0a58ea5d-977c-4e77-a2a6-37ee4b98d950
  6. Does achievements work in Xbox Game Pass Pc in offline mode?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does achievements work in Xbox Game Pass Pc in offline mode?: I was wondering if i play games offline will achivments work on xbox game pass pc app? Will my newly earned achivments from my offline session carry over when i again join or login online?...
  7. Microsoft Family: Does it share Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Games with the other family members?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Family: Does it share Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Games with the other family members?: I've just set-up a Microsoft Family between myself and my partner, but does this system share Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Games with the other family members? Just wondering because the Microsoft...
  8. Trying to redeem Ori skins for Sea of Thieves, Xbox app does not know I'm Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to redeem Ori skins for Sea of Thieves, Xbox app does not know I'm Game Pass Ultimate: In trying to redeem my perk for Sea of Thieves, I notice that the Xbox app has no idea that I'm game pass Ultimate. This only happens sometimes. Now, I redeemed the perk on the Xbox, but it also...
  9. Xbox game pass ultimate shows a lower price but does not allow me to get it for that price

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game pass ultimate shows a lower price but does not allow me to get it for that price: Under the membership category of the store menu it shows the xbox game pass ultimate as $1.00 (see included picture) but when I go to buy it it shows it as regular price is there any way I can fix...
  10. Does the game pass app still work with the omega preview os?

in XboX Insiders
    Does the game pass app still work with the omega preview os?: Ps. The app never worked before but I’m still trying, now it just says it can’t connect to the Xbox submitted by /u/JewsFundedIsis [link] [comments]