Does Xbox game pass end 30 days after purchase?

Discus and support Does Xbox game pass end 30 days after purchase? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I couldn't find an answer for this anywhere, but does Xbox Game pass end 30 days after purchase or at the end of the month? I would like to know this... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CutieTree, Oct 27, 2019.

1. CutieTree
    CutieTree Guest

I couldn't find an answer for this anywhere, but does Xbox Game pass end 30 days after purchase or at the end of the month? I would like to know this because i would like to know if I get it now I'll only have it until the 31st and then I'll need to get
    it again for next month or if I get it for the next 30 days.

:)

CutieTree, Oct 27, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hey there CutieTree,

Thank you for letting us know about the issue and for marking the answer.
    We'll be locking the thread. If you ever require any help with any other Xbox issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Thank you and have a great day.
  3. yobrizo Win User

Hello. subscriptions are for 30 calendar days and not for one month. if you buy 12 months it's not exactly 365 days
  4. tejo chase Win User

It will always end 30 days from activation or 90 if you get three months and so on.
  5. LowLifeLippi Win User

It lasts for a month from the moment it's activated
  6. AridLizard Win User

you can check when the subscription ends at https://account.microsoft.com/services/

you can also turn off recurring billing there if you aren't sure whether you will have sufficient funds when the subscription is due to renew
Thema:

1. Does Xbox game pass end 30 days after purchase? - Similar Threads - Does game pass

2. Does game pass ultimate cancel my 12 month gold subscription?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Does game pass ultimate cancel my 12 month gold subscription?: So I want to get game pass ultimate for 1 month and $1, but it says it'll upgrade my xbox live gold to game pass ultimate for the same amount of time. Does that mean my 12 month xbox live gold...
  3. how long does take to gan access to game pass quests after join game pass on the microsoft...

in XBoX on Consoles
    how long does take to gan access to game pass quests after join game pass on the microsoft...: how long does take to gan access to game pass quests after join game pass on the microsoft rewards on the xbox app because its it unable to let me me join for some reason...
  4. When does the Beta end for Xbox Game Pass (PC)?

in XboX Insiders
    When does the Beta end for Xbox Game Pass (PC)?: submitted by /u/InvalidChickenEater [link] [comments]
  5. Metro Exodus Game Pass version stopped starting, does not start even after 2 reinstalls

in XBoX on Windows
    Metro Exodus Game Pass version stopped starting, does not start even after 2 reinstalls: My XBox Game Pass version of Metro Exodus stopped working one day. What happens at launch is that I can see a Metro process in Task Manager, which takes 14 Megabytes of memory, but does not do...
  6. Xbox Game Pass promotion AMD does not activate

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass promotion AMD does not activate: Hello, I have activated the 3month promotion code I got for buying a new AMD product, but now it doesnt show anything in my xbox account and I can't use it, I can't even re-type in my promotion...
  7. Xbox gamepass ultimate su PC non si attiva[Xbox game pass final on PC does not activate]

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox gamepass ultimate su PC non si attiva[Xbox game pass final on PC does not activate]: Ho di recente provato ad attivare l'offerta "gamepass ultimate 2 mesi a 2 euro" e dopo aver provato a pagare con una carta master card contenente 2,70 € l'applicazione restituiva un errore dopo...
  8. Does Xbox Game Pass Ultimate have "secret" billing charges?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Does Xbox Game Pass Ultimate have "secret" billing charges?: Hello all. Today I decided to get the 2-months-for-$2 deal for Game Pass Ultimate. I saw the message about how Xbox will take $2 for the first two months and then apply appropriate fees for the...
  9. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate NO FUNCIONA [Mod Translation - Xbox Game Pass Ultimate DOES NOT WORK]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate NO FUNCIONA [Mod Translation - Xbox Game Pass Ultimate DOES NOT WORK]: Quiero presentar mi queja a la nueva suscripcion de pago Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, ya que al producirse el pago de la renovacion de dicha suscripcion y llegarme el correo de confirmacion... no he...
  10. Game pass automatic renewal does not requested

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game pass automatic renewal does not requested: Hi, You have invoiced me a renewal I have not requested, please I want you to refund it. Kind regards. 3edcb900-1003-47d1-b987-5e4a48e31fcf