Does xbox get in contact with their customers about the changes they make BEFORE they make...

Discus and support Does xbox get in contact with their customers about the changes they make BEFORE they make... in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; The new xbox app update looks appealing but the features it offers are terrible. All of my friends in the chat have "unblock user" under their profile.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by .Lulu., Oct 26, 2020.

1. .Lulu.
    .Lulu. Guest

Does xbox get in contact with their customers about the changes they make BEFORE they make...

The new xbox app update looks appealing but the features it offers are terrible. All of my friends in the chat have "unblock user" under their profile. Also, taking away the ability to send pictures or change the profile picture? I for one don't use discord
    or other social media platforms. Microsoft is always doing surveys and feedback but never apply it to their platform. Can we please get some people in the higher food chain to ask about what's crucial and necessary to keep, as a way of NOT chasing your loyals
    away to the Playstation? That would be great thanks. At the end of the day your customers are what make or break you, suggesting keeping them happy shouldn't even be something we have to discuss with the company.

:)

.Lulu., Oct 26, 2020
  2. SergeantGeorge9 Win User

Very Serious Xbox Security Breach through messages

Contact Customer Support immediately beacuse there is slight chance your account get banned beacuse of the nature of the messages. And of course before all that make sure to change your password.
  3. ShaunPerry Win User

Contact to make a complaint to

Have you tried the 'Support' or 'Contact us' tabs on here mate?
  4. FlashSpirit3 Win User

Suspended again for something I have already been a suspension for

Sorry for the issue you are having. You are going through the correct channel by contacting Enforcement. They are the only ones that can do anything about it.

It would be good to register your issue with Customer Service. Enforcement is human and does make mistakes and those mistakes do need to be pointed out to improved customer care.

Contact Customer Support by going to https://beta.support.xbox.com/contact-us and choose your method of contact.

Again, we apologize. Take care.
  5. LegoNinja187 Win User

Gameshare

Unfortunately Xbox users and Xbox Ambassadors cannot reset a home Xbox, and we cannot give you more changes, however you do get 1 additional change 12 months after you set a home Xbox, this applies every time you make a new Xbox One your Home Xbox,
    if need a change now, you will need to contact customer support and see if they can do this for you: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us
  6. LegoNinja187 Win User

help please

Unfortunately Xbox users and Xbox Ambassadors cannot reset a home Xbox, and we cannot give you more changes, however you do get 1 additional change 12 months after you set a home Xbox, this applies every time you make a new Xbox One your Home Xbox,
    if need a change now, you will need to contact customer support and see if they can do this for you: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us
Thema:

1. Does xbox get in contact with their customers about the changes they make BEFORE they make... - Similar Threads - Does contact customers

2. What Hdd Does the Xbox 360 Arcade Console Use?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What Hdd Does the Xbox 360 Arcade Console Use?: [img] this is important. 8c66b328-3cdf-44bb-9cb5-267892791364
  3. ASSISTANCE NEEDED. Mincraft xbox one editon disc does not seem to physically work in series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ASSISTANCE NEEDED. Mincraft xbox one editon disc does not seem to physically work in series x: I have just upgraded from xbox one to xbox series x and have just tried putting my mincraft xbox one editon disc in the xbox series x but the console makes strange noises and doesn’t launch it...
  4. What does this Xbox 360 Error Status Report mean?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What does this Xbox 360 Error Status Report mean?: What might answer my internet problems... Not sure it will, but this comes up after the console connects to internet but not Xbox Live. W: 0000 0021 X: 0000 F001 Y: 008A 0DA0 Z: 8015 000B ID...
  5. Discord Nitro does not appear

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Discord Nitro does not appear: I saw on twitter that the discord extended its 3 month nitro promotion until 2021, I created an account on xbox, I bought the ultimate gamepass, I went on advantages but the nitro discord didn't...
  6. Why does it say oops not sure what happened there in the xbox store when I hit checkout...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why does it say oops not sure what happened there in the xbox store when I hit checkout...: I previously had ordered a series from the microsoft store but fed ex deemed it undeliverable and sent it back to microsoft now I've tried reordering it and every time I get to checkout with...
  7. contact support for microsoft rewards link does not work from microsoft rewards website

in XBoX Accessibility
    contact support for microsoft rewards link does not work from microsoft rewards website: Can some one please fix the broken link to contact microsoft rewards support please? It was working well last week but not working since this morning eastern time US and is sending us into a loop...
  8. Does anyone know how to get in contact on the phone with Xbox!?!?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know how to get in contact on the phone with Xbox!?!?: This has been an issue for at least a few weeks for me now, I want to talk to someone from Xbox because I can't play any of my games because I keep getting errors ((0x8027025a) and (0x800705b4))....
  9. YouTube app will not load, tried everything. Contacted support and it still does not work.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    YouTube app will not load, tried everything. Contacted support and it still does not work.: Did a hard reset, account log out, contacted google about possible software glitch, had a few discussions with xbox support but follow up emails were never replied to. Still tries to load but...
  10. Does 343 Industries have a contact e mail or phone number?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does 343 Industries have a contact e mail or phone number?: I can't find it on Google anywhere :s? I really need some help on how to contact them directly please. 229d80a0-a5d8-41d1-a46a-e0c861df19ac