Does Xbox LIVE/Microsoft give second chances?

Discus and support Does Xbox LIVE/Microsoft give second chances? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey everyone. I'm Daniel, but call me Danny. Basically, I have an old account which was banned quite a while back, early 2015 I believe. I had spent a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TetrroHD, Aug 1, 2021.

1. TetrroHD
    TetrroHD Guest

Hey everyone. I'm Daniel, but call me Danny.

Basically, I have an old account which was banned quite a while back, early 2015 I believe. I had spent a lot of money on that account, had it since 2012 and lost a lot of game progress too. Reason why I was banned was because I used to be part of the Ambassador's Program and back then, kids used to think we were basically Microsoft, so like the 13 year old I was at the time, a user needed help signing into his account and I basically had asked for his email and password which resulted in me being permanently banned until the year 9999.

It was the first time I had being permanently banned. I had seen it happen to other people on Youtube but never thought it would happen to me you know?

At the moment, I miss that account a lot, I tried so many methods to try and get unbanned but to no avail. I even made sob stories in microsoft chat support sessions so that they'd feel bad and unban me but that didn't work either lol.

I'm 19 now turning 20 later this month. It's been quite the journey so far on Xbox despite my past behaviour.

Thing is, I signed into that banned account on the enforcement website and it says I have a perfect record for some reason. I refreshed the page countless times, signed out and back in 3 times, still says the same thing.

I tried to contact Microsoft support but their chat system is glitched out for me so I'm hoping someone will help me resolve my problem here, whether it be a fellow gamer or a Xbox/Microsoft employee/technician.

I'll skip to my main point:

Does Xbox LIVE/Microsoft have any sort of mercy system in place? Can something be done about my banned account? A second chance under certain conditions? A way to redeem myself? I honestly want my account back so bad but it's literally impossible unless someone with a bit of emotion from the Xbox/Microsoft team actually decides to unban me. The account's gamertag was CaptainDan110.

Anyways, I hope someone sees this and helps me out.

Hope to hear from just about anyone soon.

- Danny

:)

TetrroHD, Aug 1, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

Does Microsoft give refunds?

Before you purchase anything from the marketplace, you're told that there are no refunds. You can try contacting support, but there's no guarantee they'll give you one.
  3. FattedGrunt691 Win User

Split screen

I happened to get it to work by experimenting (Microsoft, you need to explain these things better). First, I had to create a second xbox account which will be used by the "second/other" player. After creating the new xbox live account, I logged into that
    account on the xb1 using the second controller, designating that controller to the second player. Then go into Forza with either account and the second player should be available. Give a whirl and let us know if it worked for you too. Good luck!
  4. JohnRomerosHead Win User

Wow. Microsoft does give freebies!

Yeah you won't ever see me putting my credit card on Microsoft's service. All points cards, paid in full beforehand at a retail store.
  5. Androo77 Win User

Is there an auto-subscribe setting? My understanding was that even though you could subscribe on the dashboard you have to ring MS to unsubscribe which I why I've never taken advantage of any of these offers myself.
  6. NOC Keaka Win User

1 dollar a month sounds like a good deal to me!
Thema:

1. Does Xbox LIVE/Microsoft give second chances? - Similar Threads - Does LIVE Microsoft

2. Does my remaining xbox live gold get converted to ultimate if I join ultimate via Microsoft...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does my remaining xbox live gold get converted to ultimate if I join ultimate via Microsoft...: So basically I have a subscription to Xbox live gold for 12 months, but I'm quite close to redeeming a 1 month of ultimate via the Microsoft rewards system. I know that if you upgrade to ultimate...
  3. Why TF does Xbox Live Rewards have to become Microsoft rewards?!?!?? This's retarded ****

in XBoX Rewards
    Why TF does Xbox Live Rewards have to become Microsoft rewards?!?!?? This's retarded ****: Stop retardedly ruining EVERYFUCKINGTHING that's awesome FFS..seriously just STOP 733c6085-7d73-4977-a4e1-9067f4f4f9e0
  4. I get an error code that does not exist in the list of Microsoft Xbox Live errors. Error ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I get an error code that does not exist in the list of Microsoft Xbox Live errors. Error ...: I'm using xbox 360, I get an error code that does not exist in the list of Microsoft Xbox Live errors. Error 8C150009. When trying to make purchase inside games appears the error mentioned. And in...
  5. Have I been under a rock or does Microsoft no longer include xbox live headset with new ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Have I been under a rock or does Microsoft no longer include xbox live headset with new ...: Recently bought the 2TB xbox s a few weeks back and couldn't find a headset in it. It's not a huge deal because I had one already but would it have hurt to toss one in? I mean even the Xbox 360...
  6. Does each player need a microsoft live account to play with others on other consoles/in other ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does each player need a microsoft live account to play with others on other consoles/in other ...: Do each of my children need an xbox live account to play with their friend (from our console to his) in his world on Minecraft? f7c0718d-6a20-4263-92b0-18f95adc1289
  7. Really Microsoft? When does Live ever actually work!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Really Microsoft? When does Live ever actually work!: "Xbox Live is currently unavailable" "-Social and Gaming" What exactly do we pay you people for! I have seen nothing but problems and lies with this service for as long as I have had it. I think...
  8. I cant chat with microsoft on live support - does not work

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant chat with microsoft on live support - does not work: Everytime I try to start a live chat, I click on the button Start Chat...it just grays out but then nothing happens. I tried on chrome, brave, Firefox, IE, Microsoft edge... none of them worked....
  9. Microsoft account does not show the correct Xbox live account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft account does not show the correct Xbox live account: When I try to sign into my xbox live account a window pops up and says "we need the email address and password for your microsoft account so we can check and update the security of your Xbox...
  10. Xbox Live requirement for online play needs to end - Microsoft does not offer an online ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live requirement for online play needs to end - Microsoft does not offer an online ...: GG u just said it shouldnt b here now ur saying it should 44761819-27a1-4bd5-81be-5cc40107e7b1