Does Xbox one Dolby atmos support JBL 9.1 soundbar?

Discus and support Does Xbox one Dolby atmos support JBL 9.1 soundbar? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Does Xbox one Dolby atmos support JBL 9.1 soundbar? Getting error message as "Your receiver doesn't support Dolby Atmos for home theatre. Error code... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ram_SG1, Oct 27, 2020.

1. Ram_SG1
    Ram_SG1 Guest

Getting error message as "Your receiver doesn't support Dolby Atmos for home theatre. Error code 0x80bd0038

:)

Ram_SG1, Oct 27, 2020
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Dolby Atmos for Headphones question

If the game does not support Dolby Atmos, then the audio is normal stereo. Microsoft are working on updating Dolby Atmos, where if the game does not support Dolby, the audio will be converted to simulate Dolby Atmos.
  3. darealestwun Win User

dolby atmos on xbox one s

This doesnt answer my question. Im already experiencing dolby atmos audio on my system on my regular x box one. The question im asking is, which you must not have knowledge of, is does the x box one s play dolby atmos on all of the atmos enabled games like
    the x box one x does. The base model x box one, which i have, does not support atmos on some games, like rise of the tomb raider and shadow of the tomb raider and assassins creed, while it does on some, like gears of war 4 and 5 and for honor. Maybe you
    weren't aware of this. The question im asking is does the x box one s support dolby atmos on ALL of the atmos enabled games like the x does. If it does i will buy one so that i can have dolby atmos functionality on all such games, without having to spend
    the higher cost of the x. Can you answer THIS question?
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Dolby Atmos trial offered thru XB Store. Any feedback appreciated.

If you have a sound bar that supports Dolby Atmos, then it wont cost you anything to use it, only the headset portion of Dolby Atmos is $14.99. I use Dolby Atmos and it does sound great, but only for games that support it, otherwise it just sounds normal
    for the games that don't.
  5. gds1972 Win User

ATMOS and DTSX Support.

6. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Dolby Atmos on Netflix

Dolby Atmos and Atmos for headphones are two different things. Netflix does not support Atmos for headphones as far as I am aware
Thema:

1. Does Xbox one Dolby atmos support JBL 9.1 soundbar? - Similar Threads - Does Dolby atmos

2. What Hdd Does the Xbox 360 Arcade Console Use?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What Hdd Does the Xbox 360 Arcade Console Use?: [img] this is important. 8c66b328-3cdf-44bb-9cb5-267892791364
  3. ASSISTANCE NEEDED. Mincraft xbox one editon disc does not seem to physically work in series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ASSISTANCE NEEDED. Mincraft xbox one editon disc does not seem to physically work in series x: I have just upgraded from xbox one to xbox series x and have just tried putting my mincraft xbox one editon disc in the xbox series x but the console makes strange noises and doesn’t launch it...
  4. Does the Xbox Series X support Dolby Vision for Bluray playback

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the Xbox Series X support Dolby Vision for Bluray playback: There are reports via HDTVTest on youtube that the xbox series x does not support dolby vision for blu rays. Wanting to see if this is true or not. I wanted to use the new series X as my primary...
  5. Why does Xbox stay in Dolby Atmos for non-Atmos Content?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does Xbox stay in Dolby Atmos for non-Atmos Content?: So I have an Xbox and it's set to output Bitstream with Dolby Atmos. This means any time I'm using my Xbox as a playback device, my Yamaha RX-V781 displays Dolby Atmos on the screen. Whenever it...
  6. dolby app does not work, upmixing not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    dolby app does not work, upmixing not working: I have set dolby atmos on my xbox and dolby access app for home theater, when content of game is dolby atmos native build, there is no problem, but when the game is not dolby atmos, the upmixing...
  7. DOLBY ATMOS XBOX A DENON NE FONCTIONNE PAS [Mod Translation-DOLBY ATMOS XBOX A DENON DOES...

in XBoX on Consoles
    DOLBY ATMOS XBOX A DENON NE FONCTIONNE PAS [Mod Translation-DOLBY ATMOS XBOX A DENON DOES...: Bonjour alors voila voi problème, J'ai ma XBOX ONE X branché a mon ampli DENON AVR-X2600H en 5.1.2 Et le Dolby Atmos ne fonctionne pas, A chaque fois l'ampli passe sur MULTI IN a la place de...
  8. Does Dolby Atmos Upmix still exists ??

in XboX Insiders
    Does Dolby Atmos Upmix still exists ??: I know that Dolby Atmos Upmix was in the preview Programm but I never tested it myself and doesn’t Heard anything about it since a couple months. submitted by /u/IxReadyToKillxI [link] [comments]
  9. Movies and TV does not allow to choose anything except Dolby Digital, AC3

in XBoX on Consoles
    Movies and TV does not allow to choose anything except Dolby Digital, AC3: Hi there. I installed app Movies and TV and it rus great, but there is some issue. If it is few audio in the movie I can use only Dolby Digital, AC3 formats with low bitrate. When I am trying to...
  10. Surround Dolby/DTS 5.1 does not work with apps like Netflix but works with games and TV

in XBoX on Consoles
    Surround Dolby/DTS 5.1 does not work with apps like Netflix but works with games and TV: Hi, Just got a new Xbox One and I can't make my home theatre work in 5.1 with Netflix (for example), but it works with TV and games. What's weird is that it used to work with my xbox 360, so...