DOES XBOX PROFILES BEEN CREATED AUTOMATICLY OR MY ACCOUNT WAS HACKED?

Discus and support DOES XBOX PROFILES BEEN CREATED AUTOMATICLY OR MY ACCOUNT WAS HACKED? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello dear friends. you see my nick name it writes "OPENINGPIZZA322" i have no idea who gave me this nick. i have never heard about this before. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by OpeningPizza332, Feb 4, 2020.

1. DOES XBOX PROFILES BEEN CREATED AUTOMATICLY OR MY ACCOUNT WAS HACKED?

Hello dear friends.

you see my nick name it writes "OPENINGPIZZA322"

i have no idea who gave me this nick. i have never heard about this before.

I did not sign up for XBOX application too.

I never had XBOX i never signed up with this name .

My question is , xbox profile starts automaticly without my confirm ?? also the names are given automaticly by microsoft systems , and is it possible this name is given me by microsoft ?

That is also made me very upset , there is no way to delete XBOX profile. I DID NOT REGISTER FOR THIS APPLICATION.. Maybe someone else hacked my mail and did it , so i want to remove it , maybe they use it to leak my account . SO PLEASE ANSWER MY QUESTIONS.

And if Microsoft did not create this XBOX profile for me, PLEASE GIVE ME WHO AND WHICH IP ADDRESS created this when ? And any informations belong them ? It is a cyber crime i need your support, also delete my XBOX profile please...

waiting for your reply

:)

OpeningPizza332, Feb 4, 2020
  2. Wishcatcher Win User

Hi,

Sorry about that issue.

Normally, to get an automatic nickname , you should go on Xbox.com and sign in, the system will give you some choices like choose a gamertag ( nickname ) by yourself or put an automatic one. Its never done without to go on the app / Xbox.com or a console…
    So maybe someone sign in with your account so i suggest you to follow this > https://support.xbox.com/my-account/security/compromised-account-solution

Regards
  3. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

It could have been an automated name that was randomly generated by the system for your Gamertag. If you signed up for a Microsoft account, or signed up for a Microsoft email address, it could have assigned you a Gamertag like this automatically.
  4. OakGill Win User

Hello, I've read your post, and I'm not quite sure I understand your position. The Xbox Ambassadors are here to help.

When you say nickname, do you mean gamertag? Also, do you play Xbox? The reason I ask, how was this nickname or gamertag assigned to you? I am willing to help you troubleshoot your situation, I just need some more information and clarity.

If you are referring to a nickname as a gamertag, and you are not happy with it, it can be changed once for free.

Below I have included a link that you can copy and paste into web browser that will take you to where you need to go.

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/profile/change-xbox-live-gamertag
  5. AHMED PR1NCE 2 Win User

you can choose it from the start and if it is choosen you can contact the support

from this link:

https://beta.support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. ReS Musical Win User

Cannot Download Xbox Profile - Error 80150016

My account wont download it lets me put in password and email but puts error for when its downloading. But if myfriend trys to download his proflie Iit works automaticly. Why do I get this problem?
Thema:

1. DOES XBOX PROFILES BEEN CREATED AUTOMATICLY OR MY ACCOUNT WAS HACKED? - Similar Threads - DOES PROFILES BEEN

2. GTA V Online: Your profile does not have permission to access GTA Online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V Online: Your profile does not have permission to access GTA Online: I tried getting onto GTA V Online, but it says I do not have permission to access GTA Online. I looked up what to do if this happens and other users said it may be that you don't have Xbox Gold...
  3. Does anyone know when the profile pic troubleshoot will be back to normal?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anyone know when the profile pic troubleshoot will be back to normal?: I tried to change my profile picture and it said, sorry error, then I came on and the website said it was shut down because of the virus, does anyone know when its coming back?...
  4. Y does it always kick me off gta an other games also my profile

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Y does it always kick me off gta an other games also my profile: Y does it always kick me off gta an other games also my profile Its done for a long time i dont know if its the connection because the wifi is fine and nothing seems to fix it it says i connect to...
  5. Cannot sign in to Xbox live. "your gamer profile does not have the correct permissions to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot sign in to Xbox live. "your gamer profile does not have the correct permissions to...: I have the Xbox 360. I have been playing Battlefield for years. Today I cannot as I keep getting the message "your gamer profile does not have the correct permissions to access xbox live". I have...
  6. What does this number mean on my xbox profile screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    What does this number mean on my xbox profile screen: [img] Hey peeps can anyone help me out and tell me what that 8 in the circle stands for on my xbox profile page. Thanks Kev 8cafbb35-ca75-464b-b3f0-c6c60f388756
  7. Profile does not have permission to play online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Profile does not have permission to play online: I bought a new xbox one. I have my account on it and have added both my sons accounts in 'my family'. I can play online multiplayer but when my sons try the get the message "this profile does...
  8. Purchased an extended warranty at the MS Store for my XBOX One X. My online profile does...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchased an extended warranty at the MS Store for my XBOX One X. My online profile does...: I purchased a brand new XBOX One X at my local MS store in early December. Since this was my second XBOX, I decided to purchase the extended warranty through Microsoft (total of three years). When...
  9. Your profile does not have the correct permissions to access Xbox LIVE functionality

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Your profile does not have the correct permissions to access Xbox LIVE functionality: I can do something so that he can play because it was written on Just Dance 2018 World Dance Floor 71d3165f-a868-4348-b68c-080610187bc6
  10. How does my son use his profile on another Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How does my son use his profile on another Xbox?: My son has gone to university and he wants to log onto an xbox 1 and use his profile. He says he needs to log on with my account before he can use his profile but that will mean I need to give...