Does Xbox repair Xbox One S cooling Fan?

Discus and support Does Xbox repair Xbox One S cooling Fan? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The cooling fan on my Xbox one s is running very loud and I smell something burning. f50c6752-48c4-4da4-baa4-b1b3b3425535 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by The Jas17, Nov 21, 2020.

1. The Jas17
    The Jas17 Guest

The cooling fan on my Xbox one s is running very loud and I smell something burning.

:)

The Jas17, Nov 21, 2020
  2. JMacdaddyo Win User

The cooling fan on my Xbox one s is running very loud and I smell something burning.
    I googled your inquiry and found this in Xbox support - https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-network/warranty-service/getting-your-product-serviced. the cost to replace the fan is listed as $179 US . The fan costs $5 in real life. if you have
    a can of compressed air, you can try cleaning the machine with short bursts of air(powered off!) or you can try this link to a description and video of how to replace it yourself. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEeEchJhgCQ. I would try a local repair
    shop[ first, which "should " charge a more reasonable fee for a pre-diagnosed problem. good luck.
  3. JohnnyHutchinson Win User

E102 10030C02 80070079 Tried everything -.-

Seeing as you tried everything on the support page and nothing helped.

You will need to send it in for a repair. Not sure if the Original Xbox One will be abled to be repaired seeing as they discontinued the production of it.
    So getting an xbox one s or xbox one x would be the valued solution?

If the original xbox one is discontinued does that mean sending it to Microsoft to repair it is not an option?
  4. AWildYamiEnters Win User

Xbox Crashing

What kind of Xbox One are you using: Original, S or X? And does your console have enough room to breathe, so it can stay cool?
  5. Cloud Gear 13 Win User

Xbox makes a loud sort of buzzing noise a while after being on?

Well it happens to me as well, for what I read is when it does that is the xbox is cooling off so in other words it is normal, but if it does it often I suggest you go through xbox support to repair it.
  6. DeathByCraziez Win User

Sigh... Microsoft. I never thought you would let me down...

I keep my room cool, clean, and dry. No animals enter my gaming room, the Xboxes sat on top of a shelf that I designed in order to keep them cool. I've even had to repair a few of them. I now have sixteen broken Xbox 360's stacked in my closet.
Thema:

1. Does Xbox repair Xbox One S cooling Fan? - Similar Threads - Does repair cooling

2. How does one get an XBOX one X repaired in Delhi/India?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How does one get an XBOX one X repaired in Delhi/India?: I switched on my xbox one X after 5 months and it didn't turn on. All i got was a burning smell. Its beyond me how an unused xbox can get damaged. Can someone share how to get it repaired in...
  3. How long does it usually take for an xbox to get shipped back when I sent it for repairing?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How long does it usually take for an xbox to get shipped back when I sent it for repairing?: And what days are the repairing part of microsoft open? a2a385d5-5f7d-463f-ba79-0b7b2c9d8af8
  4. ¿Cuánto tardan en reparar un control xbox elite series 2?[How long does it take to repair...

in XBoX on Windows
    ¿Cuánto tardan en reparar un control xbox elite series 2?[How long does it take to repair...: Hace 3 semanas que ya llegó al centro de servicio pero no me han dado respuesta o dado alguna actualización con mi control. [Translation-It has been 3 weeks since it arrived at the service center...
  5. what does no issues found mean in the repair section of repair order ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    what does no issues found mean in the repair section of repair order ?: alright I sent in my xbox one x to be repaired because it would not read discs whenever I would boot up from a cold boot, it would only read discs if I restarted the system. so I'm checking my...
  6. Does a console that is repaired out of warranty have a warrenty period after repair?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does a console that is repaired out of warranty have a warrenty period after repair?: First of all, shame on Microsoft for charging me $250 and sending me no invoice detailing anything that is being done with the console. It came with a form letter they stick in with every console...
  7. Does my Xbox One need to be repaired?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does my Xbox One need to be repaired?: I've been researching a problem I been having...My Xbox One won't read or play 360 games and DVD movies. It will play Xbox One games and Blu-ray but yeah, i don't feel like paying $179.00 for a...
  8. Console in guarantee repair does not turn on anymore.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console in guarantee repair does not turn on anymore.: It's been a few days since my console arrived from repairing service, the original problem was a turning off issue due to fan malfunction. When the console arrived it made no sound and did not...
  9. Does anyone know where I can take to repair Original Xbox console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know where I can take to repair Original Xbox console?: Does anyone know where or how to repair my original xbox console? I want to try playing some of my original xbox games. But it says it won't read disc. It's been a long time, that I've use my...
  10. How long does a repair take?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How long does a repair take?: So i have to go get my xbox repaired and i was woundering how long that would take da816284-df87-42c4-87cd-ffd9293a165e