Does Xbox send a new console for replacement or do they send a used one?

Discus and support Does Xbox send a new console for replacement or do they send a used one? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am sending in my Xbox One S for service and it is out of warranty and it says that I will be getting a replacement Xbox One S, so will the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by The Jas17, Nov 22, 2020.

1. The Jas17
    The Jas17 Guest

I am sending in my Xbox One S for service and it is out of warranty and it says that I will be getting a replacement Xbox One S, so will the replacement be a new Xbox One s or a used one?

:)

The Jas17, Nov 22, 2020
  2. HyacinthAxis60 Win User

Problem playing a certain game/causing more issues

You mean send it into xbox replacement, for your information microsoft does not repair any xbox's. They just replace them with used consoles that could also break at any time.
  3. Brock Heidemann Win User

Xbox One - Controllers Disconnecting Intermittently

What is the process of getting the console replaced? Do you know if they are sending a new console or referb?
  4. Pytek1925 Win User

Just my Luck? (Sunset Overdrive Bundle, high pitched noise)

For me, if you can hear the fan rubbing. Is the console will be replaced with a new one if it does not pay to send guarantees for such a reason?
  5. DA Crazy Kid 15 Win User

DPad Problems

Do I have to send my Whole console just to get the Replacement Controller? How does that work?
  6. joker12110 Win User

Help Xbox Won't Read Disc's!!!

If you really do not want to send your xbox in to microsoft, you can buy a new disc drive kit online and replace it yourself. Doing so will void warranty, although I'm sure yours is already expired because you don't want to send it in. Your much better off
    either sending it in to be repaired or buy the new console.
Thema:

1. Does Xbox send a new console for replacement or do they send a used one? - Similar Threads - Does send console

2. Why does the rewards app send me to a site with a bad cert that's not MS's?

in XboX Insiders
    Why does the rewards app send me to a site with a bad cert that's not MS's?: Clicked on one of the boxes in the reward app(mobile app). It opened IE for some reason and pops up a huge Certificate error - The site is not secure -...
  3. Does it cost anything to send in your Xbox One if it's under warranty?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does it cost anything to send in your Xbox One if it's under warranty?: I can't find any answers for this question. They sent me a shipping label, but i dunno if that means they'll cover it or not. 76a48d17-4a67-41c0-8603-f2c36e914dae
  4. Does a Microsoft team notify me when they will send a courier to fetch my faulty device?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does a Microsoft team notify me when they will send a courier to fetch my faulty device?: Ahhhh yes, my question. When you create a service order for Microsoft to fetch your faulty device. Do they actually come and fetch or do I have to send it in myself? I understand given the current...
  5. My Xbox does not send an HDMI signal

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox does not send an HDMI signal: My Xbox does not send an HDMI signal and does not turn off by the console button 64b043ba-3e01-4975-9bbc-ade37cdd5c1d
  6. When does Xbox send a wave of Alpha Ring invites out?

in XboX Insiders
    When does Xbox send a wave of Alpha Ring invites out?: submitted by /u/Kpryz [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox one s no manda señal hdmi [Xbox One s does not send HDMI signal]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s no manda señal hdmi [Xbox One s does not send HDMI signal]: Mi consola enciende pero no manda señal al televisor pone que no tiene señal que podra ser ayuda Translation: [My console turns on but does not send signal to the TV says it has no signal that...
  8. does xbox one's send out sighal to the controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    does xbox one's send out sighal to the controller?: does xbox one's send out sighal to the controller or just the controller to the xbox? 58d62252-acc2-4952-a733-64b5c4533a19
  9. How long does it take for the mail to send the email with the code so I can send my xbox one ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How long does it take for the mail to send the email with the code so I can send my xbox one ...: I am waiting for the mail to send an email to me, with a code so I can send my xbox to the microsft by email, I was wondering if there is any way to send this email as soon as possible plus 3 days...
  10. The xbox console fits perfectly but does not send a video signal to the TV

in XBoX on Consoles
    The xbox console fits perfectly but does not send a video signal to the TV: Suddenly playing the game was impossible to recover it to run again so you turn the console off to restart, after restarting the console does not send a video signal, as if it did not detect the...