: Does Xbox work on Skyworth TV

Discus and support : Does Xbox work on Skyworth TV in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; : Does Xbox work on Skyworth TV I've got a Skyworth TV named skyworth gaming gadgets and equiped with DASS, Dolby vision, HDR10, OLED and more... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by notrace0987, Jul 10, 2021.

1. notrace0987
    notrace0987 Guest

I've got a Skyworth TV named skyworth gaming gadgets and equiped with DASS, Dolby vision, HDR10, OLED and more according to its instructions. And my son is considering buying a Xbox to play. I know little about Xbox and wonder whether a xbox work on this kind of TV? thanks!

:)

notrace0987, Jul 10, 2021
  2. BrightyVi
    BrightyVi New Member
    I'm thinking about buying the Skyworth TV (I have a fridge of this brand and I'm pleasedw tiht it). But of course, it is important for me to have the possibility to connect my Xbox. Maybe it is better to address the customer service before making th purchase? Or is it possible to check it at the store?

BrightyVi, Oct 5, 2021
  3. Thiago Sayao Win User

xbox 360 hdmi works on some TVs and not on my TV

I have tested my xbox on my neightbours houve again and it works. The weird thing is that HIS xbox works on my tv, with my hdmi cable, but my xbox does not work on my TV, but works on his TV. I have tried to set the default settings on my xbox, tried to
    disable tv autodetect. but nothing.

I think it might be a hardware problem...
  4. JT Kimbell [MSFT] Win User

Bush TV

Hi InsaneThe Joker,

Does "Xbox Mute" work to mute the TV, or no?
  5. JironGhrad Win User

Xbox powers up, but i get nothing, no dashboard or anything

How is it connected? Does the TV work in another mode (such as a cable or satellite box)? Have you tried the Xbox on another TV?
  6. Miss Diggz Win User

Does anything BUT tv work?!

Hey everyone!

We have received reports that this issue should now be resolved. If you are continuing to experience issues with signing in, please feel free to create a new thread detailing what you're experiencing as well as any troubleshooting steps you may have already
    tried. This way you can receive support specifically catered to you. Thanks!
  7. Trust A Zombie Win User

Does anything BUT tv work?!

I have this exact problem right now. Friends don't. But 10 seconds in to launching ANY game it cuts me off and tell me that I need to be online
Thema:

1. : Does Xbox work on Skyworth TV - Similar Threads - Does Skyworth

2. Question: Does Xbox series X have an open operating system, meaning can Xbox games and Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    Question: Does Xbox series X have an open operating system, meaning can Xbox games and Xbox...: I know you can listen to music and run applications such as Spotify simultaneously while playing a game but can the actual application and game share data amongst each other and run cohesively at...
  3. Does anybody face the connection issue with xbox remote play on win 10?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anybody face the connection issue with xbox remote play on win 10?: Hi all, I wanted to give the remote play a shot for recording and streaming, both connected to 75mbps full duplex 5G , the connection strength is good on both the PC and the Xbox then again I'm...
  4. How many times does an issue have to be reported before it is a "known issue"?

in XboX Insiders
    How many times does an issue have to be reported before it is a "known issue"?: Because I've reported the issues I've had with not being able to use any USB camera when trying to broadcast via the Twitch app. It's been over a month since this has been reported by myself and...
  5. Does anybody continously run into Broken Game Chat?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anybody continously run into Broken Game Chat?: Does anybody continously experience broken gamechat? Like seriously ever since the Series X released and crossplay is a thing the xbox recognizes Im in game chat, I can talk and stuff but audio...
  6. Does Microsoft have a Microsoft insider Twitter?

in XboX Insiders
    Does Microsoft have a Microsoft insider Twitter?: I stumbled upon a verified Twitter page titled "Microsoft Insider" and was wondering if it was legit ? They appeared to be doing xbox series x restock pre-orders basically paying it upfront so...
  7. 360 Controller Does Not Work With Xbox App On Windows 11

in XboX Insiders
    360 Controller Does Not Work With Xbox App On Windows 11: I am a part of the Windows Gaming flight from the Xbox Insider app for PC. My 360 Wireless controller and receiver no longer work with the Xbox app after installing Windows 11. The controller...
  8. Does omega build have cloud gaming for console?

in XboX Insiders
    Does omega build have cloud gaming for console?: Being as the xbox series s has such limited drive space, im interested in being able to play from the cloud. Can I do this with the omega build or do i need to be beta/alpha class? submitted by...
  9. Why does this happen to me ??? Does this happen to anyone else or am I just unlucky

in XboX Insiders
    Why does this happen to me ??? Does this happen to anyone else or am I just unlucky: I've had my Xbox one for a couple of years now perfect condition but everything is so stupid I've gone through 4 xbox controllers because of thumb drag and broken buttons I'm on my 3 xbox supply...
  10. How does Dolby Vision work on Xbox Series X

in XboX Insiders
    How does Dolby Vision work on Xbox Series X: Genuine question. I have a LGNANO from 2020. It can do anything apart from Dolby Vision at 120fps. I don't know if LG will firmware update or not at this point. Should the Xbox be using Dolby...