Does Xbox X Series supports BDXL reading?

Discus and support Does Xbox X Series supports BDXL reading? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I wanted to watch a movie from a Blu-ray disc. It is a copy I made on a BDXL 100 GB Verbatim disc but Xbox can't read it. Blu-ray player app gives... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ŁM, Aug 12, 2022.

1. ŁM
    ŁM Guest

Hi,

I wanted to watch a movie from a Blu-ray disc. It is a copy I made on a BDXL 100 GB Verbatim disc but Xbox can't read it. Blu-ray player app gives a message that disc can't be read.

At the same time I don't have any problems reading it on a PC drive. What is the problem then?

:)

2. SeverSheen360 Win User

Full bandwidth HDMI 2.1

The question is does Xbox Series X support 48gbps or 40gbps?
  3. CarGuyB3N Win User

Xbox Series X|S and lower resolutions

Does the 1080p support go for both the Series S and Series X, or just the Series S?
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Simple Enquiry...

Xbox One discs are Dual Layer BD-ROM discs 50 GB, which is pretty much standard now. In addition, the One S and the One X can also read UHD Blu-ray feature film discs. Neither the One S or One X can read BDXL discs, I don't know enough about the hardware
    to say for sure if this is due to a hardware or software issue. Note that despite the similar storage capabilities, UHD Movie Blu-ray discs are factory pressed, while BDXL is a writable format largely for burning discs with a PC.

Despite the One S and the One X's ability to read UHD discs, they will not be used for Game media.
  5. Smwutches Win User

cant connect to Xbox Console Companion with series x

That feature does not support the Series S/X
  6. [Farscape] Win User

144Hz Xbox Series X

series x does not support 144hz, only 120hz.
Thema:

1. Does Xbox X Series supports BDXL reading? - Similar Threads - Does Series supports

2. Does xbox series x support 20gpbs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does xbox series x support 20gpbs: Hi I have a problem to display 4k 60hz full 444 HDR on series x only need 20gpbs c7aba9da-6a42-441e-afa8-c25b0d3b0f8f
  3. Xbox Series S does not and will not support 2K at 120hz with HDMI 2.0

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Series S does not and will not support 2K at 120hz with HDMI 2.0: The Series S claims 1440p at 120hz. I’ve seen these posted “solutions” but it is only ever 1440p60 or 1080p120 and that’s it… Xbox needs to let series S owners utilize the full bandwidth of HDMI...
  4. What regions of blu ray and DVD does Series X support?

in XBoX on Windows
    What regions of blu ray and DVD does Series X support?: There is this blu ray pack that is Region B/2, and I was looking up on what region Xbox Series X is, and I don't understand. Can someone tell me in just a simple phrase if its region free or...
  5. How many USB controllers does the series S/X support?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How many USB controllers does the series S/X support?: I see the Xbox series S and X have have three USB connectors for various accessories including controllers, I have some wired controllers that appear to be on the list of “works with Xbox one,...
  6. Does Xbox series x/s support HDR gameplay recording?

in XboX Insiders
    Does Xbox series x/s support HDR gameplay recording?: Like PS5 does or nvidia shadowplay on PC I mean direct gameplay without using any external grabbers? submitted by /u/GamersGen [link] [comments]
  7. Does Series X support USB headset?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Series X support USB headset?: Hey there! I have a Kraken 7.1 v2 mercury white usb headset. It works perfectly on PS4. Now I’ve got Series X but it seems like xbox won’t let me use my headset. I tried to use usb to 3.5...
  8. Does the Xbox Series X/S support 1080i?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the Xbox Series X/S support 1080i?: I was wondering if the new consoles will finally be able to run 1080i. c4590e56-7ad5-415a-b8a6-cd4c81b0e25e
  9. Does the Samsung HW-Q60T support 5.1 with the XB series X?

in XboX Insiders
    Does the Samsung HW-Q60T support 5.1 with the XB series X?: Does the Samsung HW-Q60T support 5.1 with the XB series X? Or just Bitstream? submitted by /u/bigdeal206 [link] [comments]
  10. Is there a reason that the Xbox Series X does not support HDR with Full RGB enabled?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a reason that the Xbox Series X does not support HDR with Full RGB enabled?: When enabling Full RGB on my Series X it disables HDR. HDR only seems to work with the standard colour space. Is this something that can be fixed in a future update as I can't think of any reason...