Does your controller need bluetooth to setup console streaming?

Discus and support Does your controller need bluetooth to setup console streaming? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; submitted by /u/MisterCreepzTTV [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MisterCreepzTTV, Nov 8, 2019.

1. Does your controller need bluetooth to setup console streaming?

/u/MisterCreepzTTV, Nov 8, 2019
  2. yobrizo Win User

Does the Xbox one X have Bluetooth

your console if you have bluetooth. in fact the controller is paired by bluetooth. for audio you need an adapter
  3. User 9242019 Win User

Bluetooth earpiece for xbox 1?

^^

No, the console does not support Bluetooth, only the controller does. The controller supports Xbox wireless for Xbox and the controller is usable via Bluetooth for PC and tablet use.
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Connect Xbox controller to Windows 10 via Bluetooth

Hi,

All of those controllers support Bluetooth connectivity, so, as long as your PC has Bluetooth, you can use them via Bluetooth wireless on a PC/laptop. If your device does not have Bluetooth, you'll need an adaptor.

4N6-00002 is marketed as an Xbox One controller for Windows. This controller also comes with micro USB to standard USB cable.
  5. Buick350X Win User

Head Set Qs

^ do I need a bluetooth adapter to plug into the controller or does the xbox have bluetooth built in???
  6. XBF Lance J Win User

Conflicto dos mandos xbox para pc [Translation - Conflict two xbox controls for pc]

Hello,

Thank you for the quick response. Both your controllers should be working just fine without a Bluetooth adapter. At this point we need to make sure your PC setup is up to date. Make sure the Bluetooth drivers as well as Windows are fully updated. If you
    can, try testing both controllers on a different PC to compare the compatibility.
Thema:

Does your controller need bluetooth to setup console streaming?

1. Does your controller need bluetooth to setup console streaming? - Similar Threads - Does controller need

2. Xbox Wireless Controller does not work

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Wireless Controller does not work: Hello, I have a problem with my Xbox Wireless Controller for PC. I want to connect it with the wireless receiver, but it does not work. Usually, the Xbox Logo at the controller should start...
  3. xbox one controller - A-button does not work correctly

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox one controller - A-button does not work correctly: Hi, I have a Problem with my new xbox one Controller. The a-button does not work consistently. When I push it in a certain angle with my base of the thumb, there is no input. So gaming is based...
  4. xbox controller - keeps breaking & headset does not work

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox controller - keeps breaking & headset does not work: Dear Microsoft & Users. I am quite disappointed with the xbox one original controllers. The two controllers worked perhaps 2 weeks from when i purchased my xbox one, then the headset stopped...
  5. Does the Elite 2 Controller really only have 90-day warranty?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the Elite 2 Controller really only have 90-day warranty?: I bought the very expensive Elite 2 Xbox controller. I was reading the warranty manual and it says that Xbox accessories only have a 90-day warranty. Does that include the Elite 2 controller? I...
  6. Does anyone else wish we could make a Design Lab Elite Controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone else wish we could make a Design Lab Elite Controller?: That would be pretty cool. b3b5554d-3f55-4192-8933-1499637ddeb4
  7. La manette ne fonctionne pas dans le jeux. [Translate] The controller does not work in the...

in XBoX on Windows
    La manette ne fonctionne pas dans le jeux. [Translate] The controller does not work in the...: Hello, I have a problem. I'm trying to play a game with my xbox 360 controller. It's a PC game: ''Renegade Ops". Just after the kinematics in the introduction to the game, he strongly suggests...
  8. I want to buy games that I can play just with kinect (no controller). Does WWE15 need ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to buy games that I can play just with kinect (no controller). Does WWE15 need ...: I want to buy games that I can play just with kinect (no controller). Does WWE15 need controller or can I use kinect to play wwe15? b0d8d59a-e17e-41bc-a978-44e16c5b9f3e
  9. Bought a second controller - does it need to be registered for warranty?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought a second controller - does it need to be registered for warranty?: I just bought a second controller - does it need to be registered online for warranty, or does the proof of purchase suffice in case of any issues? I assume that the original controller that came...
  10. Does the One controller need line of sight to the console to work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the One controller need line of sight to the console to work?: Basically I would like to know, if I buy a One for my office, can I tuck it away somewhere. The setup. I'm at my desk facing forward. The desk is an L shape, so I sit at a bit of an angle,...