Doin normal raid

Discus and support Doin normal raid in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Message for invite. 27+ if possible cdb7d7d6-4b94-4bc0-90bd-be8fd4de8c02 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by XFearless BossX, Nov 12, 2014.

1. Doin normal raid

Message for invite. 27+ if possible

:)

XFearless BossX, Nov 12, 2014
  2. KoutsyBootsy
    KoutsyBootsy Guest
    raid?

need 3 more doin raid i got no mic but others do,

KoutsyBootsy, Nov 12, 2014
  3. RAID NORMAL

its reset again and if you havent done it yet id love to help out looking for a group to do it with im a lvl 27 hunter GT: xKITTYxSTOMPERx

SensualCoconut, Nov 12, 2014
  4. Doin normal raid

im lvl 26 warlock and my friend is a lvl 25 titan both expirenced

XpertUndeadKilr, Nov 14, 2014
  5. XpertUndeadKilr Win User

Doin normal raid

im lvl 26 warlock and my friend is a lvl 25 titan both expirenced
  6. CryptarchPlease Win User

RAID normal

im in have all 3 classes 28+
  7. Miguel Angel Melende Win User

Normal raid

Hey there our clan needs one more to tackle the Raid #VOG

Send me a message if you are interested in helping us out!

MiGGS927
  8. YourAbusiveCat Win User

NORMAL RAID

I have 2 people but we are 27 26 please can we learn the ways with you guys? I've watched videos and *** but i need some actual experience
  9. Majestic Karp Win User

RAID normal

29 hunter amazing weapons against oracles
Thema:

Doin normal raid

1. Doin normal raid - Similar Threads - Doin normal raid

2. My console won’t start normally

in XBoX on Consoles
    My console won’t start normally: When I try to turn on my console like normal, it doesn’t want to load the home screen, or anything for that matter. The green screen with the Xbox logo appears, but it sits on that screen for way...
  3. XBOX ONE, inicia normal pero después no carga se queda en negro la pantalla solo da la...

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE, inicia normal pero después no carga se queda en negro la pantalla solo da la...: XBOX ONE, inicia normal pero después no carga se queda en negro la pantalla solo da la bienvenida al perfil. Ya probe las soliciones q dan para pantalla negra. Hace una semana tenianotro error no...
  4. am i still able to use my console normally whilst the xbox update preview is pending?

in XboX Insiders
    am i still able to use my console normally whilst the xbox update preview is pending?: also is it safe to switch the xbox off, and quit the app? submitted by /u/wongdadong [link] [comments]
  5. I got permanently banned from receiving a Normal Reputation.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got permanently banned from receiving a Normal Reputation.: So I have been stuck with Needs Work Reputation for life. This is my permanent ban from Normal. Now I am hated by everyone. a221e679-7ca5-422f-b88d-c4da4770105f
  6. Xbox360 Kinect games not working but normal games work perfectly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox360 Kinect games not working but normal games work perfectly: Hey guys, I bought a second hand Xbox 360 with Kinect and a few games. My normal games work perfectly fine but when I insert a kinect game, I get the Open Tray error. The 5 different kinect games...
  7. Not a normal sign in error

in XBoX on Windows
    Not a normal sign in error: So I installed Forza Horizon 4 from the Xbox (Beta) App on my PC and after launching it, it says sign in to start game. I tried to sign in from the game but the gaming account sign in page showed...
  8. Can’t connect to my normal account/gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t connect to my normal account/gamertag: I had problems logging onto Minecraft this morning and a sign into Microsoft account box popped up so I logged in but it seems to have created a new account and I can’t connect to my normal...
  9. xbox gold aint doin so good

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox gold aint doin so good: Ok so im just trying to download some of the gold games so i go to the game click download and then it say" your account is unable to make this type of purchase on xbox.com. please complete this...
  10. what r Microsoft doin about this ??After the September update, controller is disconnecting all ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    what r Microsoft doin about this ??After the September update, controller is disconnecting all ...: what r Microsoft doin about this ??After the September update, controller is disconnecting all the time! HELP !!! XBOX One Controller (Day One) Randomly disconnects Randomly hesitates during a...