Dolby Access app 3.0.3282.0

Discus and support Dolby Access app 3.0.3282.0 in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; When will dolby access 3.0.3282.0 land for xbox one x? Its there on both my insider pc and normal cadence one . submitted by /u/ThomasJohann [link]... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ThomasJohann, Aug 11, 2019.

1. Dolby Access app 3.0.3282.0

When will dolby access 3.0.3282.0 land for xbox one x? Its there on both my insider pc and normal cadence one .

submitted by /u/ThomasJohann
    [link] [comments]

/u/ThomasJohann, Aug 11, 2019
  2. IKEA FURNITURE Win User

Game crashes and Xbox shuts down immediately

Do you have dolby access or the dolby headphones app installed on your console?
  3. KTM192AK Win User

Xbox One X, Dolby Atmos Not Working, Makes Distorted Crackling Sound

Update:

I have now tried a 4K Blu-ray disk and can confirm that Dolby Atmos works with it. I used the AVR Key so HDR would go to my LG OLED TV and the Dolby Atmos Sound would go to my non-HDCP2.2 Marantz SR7009 Receiver. I now believe the problem is with the Dolby
    Access App and not with the Xbox One X's operating system itself since the 4K Blu-ray would send its own Dolby Atmos track to the receiver bypassing the Dolby Access App. Where with Games and the Demo's in the Dolby Access App are using that App to process
    the Dolby Atmos signal. Thus I believe it is a problem with the Dolby Access App, but i don't know how that ties into the operating system or how the Blu-ray player app integrates with the Xbox's operating system or bypasses it because of that pass-through
    setting that lets the receiver process the Atmos Signal. Either way I have concluded there is nothing more I can do, it's definitely an issue with either the operating system or Dolby Access App having compatibility issues.
  4. Wlofee Win User

Dolby Atmos Error type HeadphoneDownload

This is how it was solved for me.

From Dolby access website:

Open your console web browser and search for "Get Dolby Access." You should get a link that is titled "Get Dolby Access - MS Store" or similar. The URL will be a Microsoft URL, not a Dolby URL.

2. Click on "Get the App."

3. Choose to accept when the message prompts you to launch the Store app.

4. Download Dolby Access or Headphones from this new instance of the MS Store. If already purchased, choose "Launch."
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

пробная 30-ти подпика на Dolby Atmos [Translation - 30-minute trial at Dolby Atmos]

Hey there Sapphire,

Thanks for reaching out.

I recommend to take a look at the following article:

Dolby Access for Xbox and Windows 10

Dolby Atmos for Headphones is enabled through a trial or in-app purchase.

Try this and let us know the results.
  6. G v zauBerBerg Win User

4K Blu-Ray with XBOX ONE S

I use Dolby Atmos since month with my Headset but for Atmos there was an Code (you normaly have to pay for this). If you download the Dolby Access App out of the X-BOX Store you can see this.
Thema:

Dolby Access app 3.0.3282.0

1. Dolby Access app 3.0.3282.0 - Similar Threads - Dolby Access app

2. Dolby Atmos on Xbox One X issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dolby Atmos on Xbox One X issue: Hi, I use Plantronics RIG 800LX headphones. When I configured Dolby Atmos first time everything was ok. Unfortunately since a while ago when i try connect headphones to console i have this...
  3. Dolby Atmos on Xbox One and X

in XboX Insiders
    Dolby Atmos on Xbox One and X: Hi, When I configured Dolby Atmos for the headphones first time everything was ok. Unfortunately since a while ago when i try connect headphones to console i have this information in Dolby app :...
  4. Dolby Atmos issue for headphones

in XboX Insiders
    Dolby Atmos issue for headphones: i used the trial a few months ago for my controller connected headset, it worked fine. i just purchased it now, and it just says "Get set up or connect headphones" after selecting the correct...
  5. Dolby Access payment not processed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dolby Access payment not processed: Not possible to pay for Dolby Acess app via paypall. Error code: zjzXmVvHP0mvHGAe.1.665.1 I need if for both Xbox one X and win10 pls advise b1ace5b4-d6c3-40d0-a6e4-706377af1291
  6. Problemas com Dolby Access

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problemas com Dolby Access: Estou com o seguinte problema: Tenho dois consoles Xbox One, um console FAT e um console S. Compre o Dolby Access e no Xbox One Fat, tudo ocorre normal, sem problemas. No Xbox One S, não consigo...
  7. Dolby access app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dolby access app: This app is very bad,Sunday just for fun i played one of the short film and it turn my xbox one s to a brick,on my pc first time i oppenned the app ilost sound on the video card,i wrhote a letter...
  8. Dolby Atmos Access

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dolby Atmos Access: I am attempting to download the Dolby Access app for Xbox One, but it states that it's only available for PC. I chatted with Microsoft support, and they said I needed to request access through the...
  9. DOLBY ATMOS ACCESS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DOLBY ATMOS ACCESS: IS THERE ANY ETA ON WHEN THE DOLBY ATMOS ACCESS APP WILL BE AVAILABLE ON XBOX ONE/ ONE S? 799f0429-1f94-460a-b041-6b2c30df840f
  10. No audio from Amazon app or dolby access demos

in XBoX on Consoles
    No audio from Amazon app or dolby access demos: Does anyone have audio issues since installing dolby access? Not sure if the dolby access app or an xbox update caused the issues.. I have no audio from my Amazon app whatsoever and the dolby...