Dolby Access / Dolby Atmos for Headphones: NOT Working At All

Discus and support Dolby Access / Dolby Atmos for Headphones: NOT Working At All in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! I am having issues activating Dolby Access. In the General settings, I am unable to switch the headset audio to the Dolby Atmos for Headphones.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Coop73500, May 25, 2020.

1. Coop73500
    Coop73500 Guest

Hello! I am having issues activating Dolby Access. In the General settings, I am unable to switch the headset audio to the Dolby Atmos for Headphones. I own this product, but it simply does not work. Whenever an error appears in either the settings or
    the app, they just redirect me to each other. I am essentially going in a big circle, even though i paid for the software. Any ideas? Thanks!

:)

Coop73500, May 25, 2020
  2. DarkRitualz
    DarkRitualz New Member
    I’m having the exact issue as lXxTGOxXl Paid the 15 bucks for atmos license and it just loops me back and forth from settings to app every time I try to setup headphones.

DarkRitualz, Oct 2, 2021
  3. IKEA FURNITURE Win User

Shutting off automatically

Do you have dolby access or dolby headphone atmos installed?
  4. Whitey Black Win User

XBOX digital audio and XBOX Blu Ray app audio

use the dolby atmos apy it or buy a headphone that have dolby atmos
  5. Zacabeb Win User

Dolby Atmos audio from Xbox One is delayed

As much as I hope that is the case, I don't dare assume they are looking into it.

While Dolby Atmos for Headphones is enabled by a license key managed through the Dolby Access app, the Dolby Atmos encoding is integrated into the system software.
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

ASTRO A40 + SETUP MIXAMP PRO GEN 2 (2019)

Hi

Did you start Dolby's 30-day free trial or did you pay the one-time payment (14.99$) to unlock Dolby Atmos for Headphones through the app? Or did you redeem a pre-paid code unlocking access to Dolby Atmos?

Dolby Atmos is not free. The app is free to download but you won't be able to set up Dolby Atmos for Headphones unless you get access using the methods I asked above.

You can visit this link for more information: https://www.dolby.com/us/en/apps/access/pc-xbox.html
  7. lXxTGOxXl Win User

Dolby Atmos for Headphones for Xbox

I did that and when I click Dolby Atmos for headphones in my audio settings on my Xbox it pops up a window that says I need to download Dolby Atmos for Headphones from the Dolby Access app. Then in the same window it gives me the option to learn more and
    when I click learn more. It takes me to my Dolby Access app. Just to tell me I have to turn Dolby Atmos for Headphones on in my Xbox audio settings. It is a repeated cycle. Both is telling me I need to enable something on the other but it won't let me
Thema:

1. Dolby Access / Dolby Atmos for Headphones: NOT Working At All - Similar Threads - Dolby Access Dolby

2. Xbox One S outputting Dolby Atmos from Netflix, but not Dolby Access App

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S outputting Dolby Atmos from Netflix, but not Dolby Access App: I recently replaced my old Xbox One with a One S since it supports Dolby Atmos passthrough and can play Atmos tracks from BluRays and apps like Netflix. Settings are set to Bitstream Out,...
  3. How to access Dolby Vision on XSX

in XboX Insiders
    How to access Dolby Vision on XSX: I have a 65” LGCX OLED TV, with the latest update. I am an Alpha tier preview member with the latest update. I have all the options on my Xbox series X that need to be enabled for Dolby Vision to...
  4. Dolby Access

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dolby Access: So when i start up call of duty warzone, my dolby access app closes out, and i deleted it and redownloaded multiply times, ive also been having issues with call of duty, and i deleted and...
  5. Dolby Vision disabled and grayed out after uninstalling Dolby Access app

in XboX Insiders
    Dolby Vision disabled and grayed out after uninstalling Dolby Access app: I was troubleshooting distorted Dolby Atmos audio when 4k 120Hz with VRR is disabled, and I uninstalled the Dolby Access app and then reinstalled it. Afterwards Dolby Vision is disabled and grayed...
  6. Dolby Access + Xbox Wireless Adapter on Warzone

in XBoX on Windows
    Dolby Access + Xbox Wireless Adapter on Warzone: I don't know why it is only a problem specific to Warzone. When using the Xbox Wireless Headset via Xbox Wireless Adapter on PC and activating Dolby Atmos for Headphones, the audio simply does not...
  7. Unable to purchase Dolby Access via MS Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to purchase Dolby Access via MS Store: I completed the free trial of Dolby Access and now want to purchase the full licence. The option within the app states “Buy for USD $0.00”. When i select this, it asks me to sign into my account,...
  8. Launch Dolby access app while in HDR close all games in suspension and quick resume

in XboX Insiders
    Launch Dolby access app while in HDR close all games in suspension and quick resume: (On serie X , public build ) submitted by /u/Slyder768 [link] [comments]
  9. DTS Sound Unbound can't co-exist with Dolby Access

in XboX Insiders
    DTS Sound Unbound can't co-exist with Dolby Access: Having DTS Sound Unbound installed prevents Dolby access from working, forcing the system to use DTS: Headphone X when attempting to re-enable Dolby Atmos for Headphones. submitted by /u/TheFuri...
  10. Possible solution to not working Dolby Access app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Possible solution to not working Dolby Access app: I kept having problems with Dolby Atmos working using the Dolby Access app on the Xbox One S. But, now is working fine and able to watch Netflix with no problems, also it's simple to to do this...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dolby atmos for headphones not working on xbox