Dolby atmos daley

Discus and support Dolby atmos daley in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So is there still no solution for xbox one's HDMI bitstream audio delay? I have xbox one x and receiver yamaha RX-V585 and I can't use dolby atmos... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by mar007Br, Sep 28, 2019.

1. mar007Br
    mar007Br Guest

Dolby atmos daley

So is there still no solution for xbox one's HDMI bitstream audio delay? I have xbox one x and receiver yamaha RX-V585 and I can't use dolby atmos because of the huge delay it has, I am having to use PCM 5.1 disabling my speakers overhead.

:)

mar007Br, Sep 28, 2019
  2. mar007Br Win User

Dolby atmos daley

did you tryed using arc only for audio return?
    No, i connect the xbox straight from the receiver
  3. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

Dolby atmos daley

Does this occur every time you use dolby atmos? Or something specific?
  4. SuprX BR Win User

Dolby atmos daley

did you tryed using arc only for audio return?
  5. mar007Br Win User

Dolby atmos daley

Isso ocorre sempre que você usa o dolby atmos? Ou algo específico?
    when i use dolby atmos through xbox, when connecting my pc dolby atmos has no delay.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Dolby Atmos for Headphones question

If the game does not support Dolby Atmos, then the audio is normal stereo. Microsoft are working on updating Dolby Atmos, where if the game does not support Dolby, the audio will be converted to simulate Dolby Atmos.
Thema:

Dolby atmos daley

1. Dolby atmos daley - Similar Threads - Dolby atmos daley

2. Dolby Atmos audio from Xbox One is delayed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dolby Atmos audio from Xbox One is delayed: Audio is delayed about 100 ms relative to picture when the Xbox One is set to output Dolby Atmos. This was observed with an Xbox One X connected straight into a Yamaha RX-V685 receiver (other...
  3. Xbox One X: Can't use Dolby Atmos for Home Theater while headset base station is connected...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X: Can't use Dolby Atmos for Home Theater while headset base station is connected...: (copied directly from my Microsoft forum discussion, where they were stumped and ultimately recommended that I post it over here) Issue description: when I attempt to enable Dolby Atmos for Home...
  4. I believe Dolby Surround Upmixing has been enabled when selecting the Atmos audio setting

in XboX Insiders
    I believe Dolby Surround Upmixing has been enabled when selecting the Atmos audio setting: I'm on the Alpha Channel. I might be going bananas, but I'm 90% confident that Dolby Upmixing has been enabled on the console in the absence of any settings toggle. I first noticed this while...
  5. Dolby Atmos stopped working on headphones, headset Xbox one x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dolby Atmos stopped working on headphones, headset Xbox one x: Hello I bought Dolby atmos some time ago. All was good and working without any problems, yesterday I noticed Dolby has stopped working and the app dolby acces on xbox do not see my headset. I have...
  6. Xbox One X - Dolby Vision & Dolby Atmos Video Dropping when connected to ARC input on TV

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X - Dolby Vision & Dolby Atmos Video Dropping when connected to ARC input on TV: I have my Xbox connected to my sound bar which supports Dolby Atmos, then I have my sound bar plugged into my TV's HDMI ARC input. When I enable the HDR setting on my TV for the input that the...
  7. Dolby Atmos possible issue

in XboX Insiders
    Dolby Atmos possible issue: Anyone have this issue? Movies are triggering Atmos on my receiver, but games , such as Gears 5 are not. Because movies are triggering it I know it's not a set up issue. I am a Alpha skip ahead,...
  8. Xbox Movie Buy/Rentals Audio Format issue , 4K UHD HDR movies need "DOLBY ATMOS" on XBOX

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Movie Buy/Rentals Audio Format issue , 4K UHD HDR movies need "DOLBY ATMOS" on XBOX: Hello Xbox / Microsoft . When Renting movies on Xbox the Audio format for ALL movies should be clearly marked for each Resolution. When looking around a movies page on Xbox I Can Not find...
  9. Which exact Insider version was released Dolby Atmos Upmixing and how to check?

in XboX Insiders
    Which exact Insider version was released Dolby Atmos Upmixing and how to check?: Does anyone know which exact Insider version was released Dolby Atmos Upmixing? Is there a way to check if I have Dolby Atmos Upmixing in my Xbox? submitted by /u/MSPatricio [link] [comments]
  10. dolby atmos on xbox one s

in XBoX on Consoles
    dolby atmos on xbox one s: Im trying to find out if dolby atmos is enabled on shadow of the tomb raider, rise of the tomb raider, and all of the other atmos games on the xbox one that do NOT have it enabled on the base...