Dolby ATMOS for Headphones Problems

Discus and support Dolby ATMOS for Headphones Problems in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is there any word on when the Dolby ATMOS for Headphones is going to be fixed? Still having the issue of garbled sound when playing ATMOS content,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JoshuaWilkening, Feb 5, 2019.

1. Dolby ATMOS for Headphones Problems

Is there any word on when the Dolby ATMOS for Headphones is going to be fixed? Still having the issue of garbled sound when playing ATMOS content, whether it be a game, movies on Netflix or VUDU, or even the demos in the ATMOS app. Sound is also very delayed
    or even non exsexist in the Xbox menu. Have had the problem for over a year now.

:)

JoshuaWilkening, Feb 5, 2019
  2. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Dolby Atmos on Netflix

Dolby Atmos and Atmos for headphones are two different things. Netflix does not support Atmos for headphones as far as I am aware
  3. Arminator Win User

Can't Hear Game Audio or menu sounds through headset

Is your console enrolled in the Insider Preview Program?

When you go to the settings under Display&Sound, do you have the console set up to also play game sound through the headphones? If so, do you use any spatial surround modes like Windows Sonic or Dolby Atmos for headphones?

If you set it to Dolby Atmos for Headphones, did you actually purchase Dolby Atmos for headphones? If not, you could only try Dolby Atmos for headphones for two weeks. So check the settings if the headphones work with Stereo or Windows Sonic.
  4. Arminator Win User

Using earphones on a wireless remote

Check that you have fresh batteries in the controller, as the controller turns off some features when the batteries get low to conserve battery power like rumble and headphone sound.

Also, can you go to the Settings under Display & Sound and check the settings there. If you have set the headset audio to "Dolby Atmos for Headphones", be aware that you need to have PURCHASED the Dolby Atmos for Headphones app.

If you simply downloaded the Dolby Atmos app for free, you only get a 14 day trial of Dolby Atmos for Headphones. After 14 days, Dolby Atmos for Headphones stops working.

You can switch to "Windows Sonic for Headphones" to get the same spatial surround sound effect "for free".
  5. IKEA FURNITURE Win User

Shutting off automatically

Do you have dolby access or dolby headphone atmos installed?
  6. Arminator Win User

Game audio not working

Open the Guide by pressing the Xbox button.

Go to settings.

Then go to the Display & Audio settings.

Under the audio settings, check which audio format you use for your headphones.

If you set it to "Dolby Atmos", you need to have PURCHASED the Dolby Atmos for Headphones app. If you only got the free Dolby Atmos app, this will only give you 14 days of Dolby Atmos to test it out, and then stops working.

Try to change your audio format to Stereo or Windows Sonic (which is also a spatial 3D sound Format like Dolby Atmos).

Does that work now?
Thema:

Dolby ATMOS for Headphones Problems

1. Dolby ATMOS for Headphones Problems - Similar Threads - Dolby ATMOS Headphones

2. Dolby atmos para auriculares falla descarga en xbox one x *Mod Translation* Dolby Atmos...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dolby atmos para auriculares falla descarga en xbox one x *Mod Translation* Dolby Atmos...: Hola buenos días a todos. Mi problema es el siguiente: Puedo bajar la aplicación de la tienda xbox sin problemas pero cuando tengo que descargar, esto dice q ha ocurrido un error al descargar...
  3. Dolby Atmos for headphones broken- Error Code 0x80bd0009

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dolby Atmos for headphones broken- Error Code 0x80bd0009: I set up my LucidSound wireless headset last night and have found major issues with the Dolby Atmos for headphones set up. First of all it would not let me select Atmos for headphones and I kept...
  4. Windows Sonic / Dolby Atmos for headphones: proper in-game settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Windows Sonic / Dolby Atmos for headphones: proper in-game settings: I've looked far and wide and can not find a definitive answer: I'm using a regular stereo headset (no processing) connected to an Xbox Controller. I also have Windows Sonic selected in the...
  5. Dolby Atmos for headphones (Xbox one S)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dolby Atmos for headphones (Xbox one S): After trying the. Free trial for dolby atmos, I decided to buy it. When I was in the atmos app, it said connect headphones in the top right, but i had my Steelseries arctis 5 connected. I watched...
  6. Dolby Atmos for Headphones Code Redeemed with New Product, Support Directed Me Here

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Dolby Atmos for Headphones Code Redeemed with New Product, Support Directed Me Here: Okay, so basically I was shipped a download code for Dolby Atmos for Headphones with a product I purchased that, amazingly, was already redeemed. I talked to Plantronics (the company bought from)...
  7. Refund Dolby Atmos for Headphones

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund Dolby Atmos for Headphones: i want to know if it possible to get refund from Microsoft cause i bought the Dolby Atmos app without trying because my free trial was out . 3a8667b4-1e0f-49f5-955a-532c8d19daee
  8. Dolby Atmos setting for headphones setting only worked once; no longer works

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dolby Atmos setting for headphones setting only worked once; no longer works: The Dolby Atmos for headphones setting no longer works; it gives me an error code when I try to select this option and tells me to check my receiver even though I'm connected to my pad through...
  9. Unable to activate Dolby Atmos for Home Theater when Turtle Beach Elite 800x headphones are ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to activate Dolby Atmos for Home Theater when Turtle Beach Elite 800x headphones are ...: Hi, I'm experiencing this issue: I've my Xbox One X connected via HDMI to my Denon X1400H receiver and my Turtle Beach Elite 800x headset connected via USB to the console and via optical cable to...
  10. Xbox Windows Sonic/Dolby Atmos for Headphones to Receiver via HDMI

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Windows Sonic/Dolby Atmos for Headphones to Receiver via HDMI: When either Windows Sonic or Dolby Atmos for Headphones is selected and headphone audio is output via HDMI or optical (i.e. box is checked in settings menu), my receiver still shows that it is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dolby access installation stopped xbox