Dolby Atmos on Xbox One and X

Discus and support Dolby Atmos on Xbox One and X in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi, When I configured Dolby Atmos for the headphones first time everything was ok. Unfortunately since a while ago when i try connect headphones to... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Wishcatcher, Aug 17, 2019.

1. Dolby Atmos on Xbox One and X

Hi,

When I configured Dolby Atmos for the headphones first time everything was ok.

Unfortunately since a while ago when i try connect headphones to console i have this information in Dolby app : "You're either not yet set up, or your headphones aren't connected". I uninstalled Dolby and it didn't change anything. I tried also the Xbox one day one and my x both same problem...

What is going on ? App issue or alpha update preview issue ?

Regards

submitted by /u/Wishcatcher
    [link] [comments]

/u/Wishcatcher, Aug 17, 2019
  2. napalm 31337 Win User

Dolby Atmos on Xbox One X = issue !

Hi RomiDumitru,

*maybe* this "problem" is exactly how the Dolby Atmos App on Xbox One X works.

Dolby Atmos native content? perfect! Dolby Atmos playback.

No Dolby Atmos? the App upmix current audio track to Dolby Atmos (the headphones features works in this way).

I don't know if is intentional.
  3. RomiDumitru Win User

Dolby Atmos audio from Xbox One is delayed

Hi

I have the same problem like you. I have an Xbox One X connected through HDMI cable to an Onkyo amplituner 7.1 which is capable to decode Dolby Atmos & DTS X.

I have installed Dolby app on my Xbox to get Dolby atmos sound and the result was that I have on all the games no matter if these are with sound in Dolby Atmos or not only in Dolby Atmos.

Is very strange to get that. I have supposed that when I buy a game with sound in Dolby Digital 5.1 to have Dolby Digital 5.1 and when I buy games in Dolby Atmos to get Dolby Atmos in my amplituner Onkyo.

The same problem I have with all the movies from Netflix. I installed the Netflix app on my Xbox One X and now all the movies I see have sound in Dolby Atmos, even if in the name of the movie on Netflix it is said the sound is recorded only in Dolby Digital

What to do in that situation ?......I have tried every settings on my Xbox without any result.......When I put settings on output sound in Xbox everything I played is all in Atmos.

Like you said: "We don't need everything to be upscaled to Atmos, we just want Atmos to work on stuff that is Atmos as it should!"

Thanks in advance for everybody give me every piece of advice

Romeo.
  4. Gonzo562 Win User

Xbox One X Periodic Audio Cut Out - SJ9 & Atmos

I have the same problem, but my Xbox One X pushes Dolby Atmos to non Dolby Atmos movies. Also my Xbox pushes out HDR to non HDR movies. It's very frustrating that the sound cuts in n out even when I play Shadow of The Tomb Raider that's Dolby Atmos. Even
    Avengers Infinity War sound cuts in n out. Since I have a Geek Squad warranty, I took my LG SJ9 to Best Buy. They tested all Dolby Atmos scenarios and never once did they have a problem with the soundbar in Dolby Atmos mode cutting in n out. There's something
    wrong with the Dolby Atmos signal the Xbox One X uses that the SJ9 has problems decoding.
  5. darealestwun Win User

dolby atmos on xbox one s

This doesnt answer my question. Im already experiencing dolby atmos audio on my system on my regular x box one. The question im asking is, which you must not have knowledge of, is does the x box one s play dolby atmos on all of the atmos enabled games like
    the x box one x does. The base model x box one, which i have, does not support atmos on some games, like rise of the tomb raider and shadow of the tomb raider and assassins creed, while it does on some, like gears of war 4 and 5 and for honor. Maybe you
    weren't aware of this. The question im asking is does the x box one s support dolby atmos on ALL of the atmos enabled games like the x does. If it does i will buy one so that i can have dolby atmos functionality on all such games, without having to spend
    the higher cost of the x. Can you answer THIS question?
  6. baltyofgod Win User

Xbox one s och xbox one x[Xbox one s och xbox one x]

A secure Dolby Atmos format, both on one s and one X
Thema:

Dolby Atmos on Xbox One and X

1. Dolby Atmos on Xbox One and X - Similar Threads - Dolby Atmos

2. Check your Audio Receiver 0x80bd0009 Dolby Atmos

in XBoX on Consoles
    Check your Audio Receiver 0x80bd0009 Dolby Atmos: Where do I start??? I am a system engineer, and daily configure VLAN, servers, phones, anything that exist within a network. My Step up TV = Samsung Q90 4K SoundBar = HW-90R Dolby Atoms 7.1.4...
  3. Dolby atmos still have issues equalizer settings reverting to default

in XboX Insiders
    Dolby atmos still have issues equalizer settings reverting to default: Its with the Dolby access app it keeps reverting back yo default equalizer settings. This happening to any1 else. Its Its a daily issue 4 me submitted by /u/JoE_TWEAKN_MANE [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox Dolby Atmos height channel extending

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Dolby Atmos height channel extending: [IMG] submitted by /u/Hotbannana [link] [comments]
  5. Dolby ATMOS Crash issue with Netflix app. Specific to 4K + ATMOS badges titles when in...

in XboX Insiders
    Dolby ATMOS Crash issue with Netflix app. Specific to 4K + ATMOS badges titles when in...: Dolby Atmos Netflix Crash Issue So this has happened a lot on the Netflix app if you use Dolby atmos. Sometimes it works but 90% of the time it doesn’t. If you look for a Netflix title that has...
  6. Dolby Atmos & Netflix broken on Xbox One (original console)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dolby Atmos & Netflix broken on Xbox One (original console): Netflix and only Netflix plays poor audio on Atmos titles. Frequent clicks and pops on both headphones (NOT A RECEIVER ISSUE) or when using speakers. Blu-ray and Atmos games work great. I have...
  7. Hooking Dolby Atmos to 2 Receivers, with Xbox One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hooking Dolby Atmos to 2 Receivers, with Xbox One S: Easiest way to connect 2 receivers for additional height channels with Dolby Atmos, without needing to buy a whole new receiver. Simply need a add on receiver which supports 2 or more height...
  8. Dolby Atmos wont code with my Marantz.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dolby Atmos wont code with my Marantz.: Why wont my marantz code dolby atmos? My apple tv works fine but my xbox x wont code it. Says multi channel in and pcm. fd5d033b-5b89-41b3-83dc-0ebf468e3ec0
  9. No dolby atmos en mi receptor av,solo en películas uhd bluray[Translation-No dolby atmos on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No dolby atmos en mi receptor av,solo en películas uhd bluray[Translation-No dolby atmos on...: Buenas.tengo un problema con atmos en xbox one x.en peliculas se repriduce perfectame,mi receptor onkyo lo detalla en el display como atmos.el problema esta en los juegos y aplicaciones como...
  10. Dolby Atmos App - When will it be updated

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dolby Atmos App - When will it be updated: Given that the existing thread has just been locked (it was a month old and very active, so why lock it guys?), we need to start this up again. In summary, the current Dolby Atmos App needs to be...