dolby atmos on xbox one s

Discus and support dolby atmos on xbox one s in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Im trying to find out if dolby atmos is enabled on shadow of the tomb raider, rise of the tomb raider, and all of the other atmos games on the xbox one... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by darealestwun, Sep 3, 2019.

1. darealestwun
    darealestwun Guest

Im trying to find out if dolby atmos is enabled on shadow of the tomb raider, rise of the tomb raider, and all of the other atmos games on the xbox one that do NOT have it enabled on the base model x box one have it enabled it on the xbox one s. If so i
    will upgrade to the s if all of the games with atmos have it enabled on the s. I dont want to spend for the x just for atmos when a new console is console is coming out in a little over a year.

:)

darealestwun, Sep 3, 2019
  2. baltyofgod Win User

Xbox one s och xbox one x[Xbox one s och xbox one x]

A secure Dolby Atmos format, both on one s and one X
  3. silwenae99 Win User

BUG: With Dolby Atmos activated, all apps used Fallback to PCM 2.0

I can confirm this bug with the Dolby Atmos app.

My setup: Denon X4200W receiver with Xbox One S.

Atmos works fine in the Dolby Atmos app, Blu-Ray and Netflix (the movie Okja is the only Atmos movie on Netflix). All other Netflix videos and Xbox apps default back to 2.0 down mix as posted above.
  4. Gonzo562 Win User

Xbox One X Periodic Audio Cut Out - SJ9 & Atmos

I have the same problem, but my Xbox One X pushes Dolby Atmos to non Dolby Atmos movies. Also my Xbox pushes out HDR to non HDR movies. It's very frustrating that the sound cuts in n out even when I play Shadow of The Tomb Raider that's Dolby Atmos. Even
    Avengers Infinity War sound cuts in n out. Since I have a Geek Squad warranty, I took my LG SJ9 to Best Buy. They tested all Dolby Atmos scenarios and never once did they have a problem with the soundbar in Dolby Atmos mode cutting in n out. There's something
    wrong with the Dolby Atmos signal the Xbox One X uses that the SJ9 has problems decoding.
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Xbox one S HDMI Input

Hey Gabriel,

To answer your question, yes it does support Dolby Atmos and DTS audio since the Xbox One S comes with an HDMI 2.0 cable, which supports up to 32 different channels and 1536 kHz frequencies for better sound quality.

https://www.xbox.com/xbox-one-s?&OCID=AID644966_SEM_KWxopwEt

"Spatial Audio

Bring your games and movies to life with immersive audio through Dolby Atmos and DTS: X"
  6. gds1972 Win User

ATMOS and DTSX Support.

Thema:

1. dolby atmos on xbox one s - Similar Threads - dolby atmos

2. Dolby Atmos audio from Xbox One is delayed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dolby Atmos audio from Xbox One is delayed: Audio is delayed about 100 ms relative to picture when the Xbox One is set to output Dolby Atmos. This was observed with an Xbox One X connected straight into a Yamaha RX-V685 receiver (other...
  3. Dolby atmos daley

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dolby atmos daley: So is there still no solution for xbox one's HDMI bitstream audio delay? I have xbox one x and receiver yamaha RX-V585 and I can't use dolby atmos because of the huge delay it has, I am having to...
  4. Xbox One X: Can't use Dolby Atmos for Home Theater while headset base station is connected...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X: Can't use Dolby Atmos for Home Theater while headset base station is connected...: (copied directly from my Microsoft forum discussion, where they were stumped and ultimately recommended that I post it over here) Issue description: when I attempt to enable Dolby Atmos for Home...
  5. I believe Dolby Surround Upmixing has been enabled when selecting the Atmos audio setting

in XboX Insiders
    I believe Dolby Surround Upmixing has been enabled when selecting the Atmos audio setting: I'm on the Alpha Channel. I might be going bananas, but I'm 90% confident that Dolby Upmixing has been enabled on the console in the absence of any settings toggle. I first noticed this while...
  6. Dolby Atmos stopped working on headphones, headset Xbox one x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dolby Atmos stopped working on headphones, headset Xbox one x: Hello I bought Dolby atmos some time ago. All was good and working without any problems, yesterday I noticed Dolby has stopped working and the app dolby acces on xbox do not see my headset. I have...
  7. Xbox One X - Dolby Vision & Dolby Atmos Video Dropping when connected to ARC input on TV

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X - Dolby Vision & Dolby Atmos Video Dropping when connected to ARC input on TV: I have my Xbox connected to my sound bar which supports Dolby Atmos, then I have my sound bar plugged into my TV's HDMI ARC input. When I enable the HDR setting on my TV for the input that the...
  8. Dolby Atmos possible issue

in XboX Insiders
    Dolby Atmos possible issue: Anyone have this issue? Movies are triggering Atmos on my receiver, but games , such as Gears 5 are not. Because movies are triggering it I know it's not a set up issue. I am a Alpha skip ahead,...
  9. Xbox Movie Buy/Rentals Audio Format issue , 4K UHD HDR movies need "DOLBY ATMOS" on XBOX

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Movie Buy/Rentals Audio Format issue , 4K UHD HDR movies need "DOLBY ATMOS" on XBOX: Hello Xbox / Microsoft . When Renting movies on Xbox the Audio format for ALL movies should be clearly marked for each Resolution. When looking around a movies page on Xbox I Can Not find...
  10. Which exact Insider version was released Dolby Atmos Upmixing and how to check?

in XboX Insiders
    Which exact Insider version was released Dolby Atmos Upmixing and how to check?: Does anyone know which exact Insider version was released Dolby Atmos Upmixing? Is there a way to check if I have Dolby Atmos Upmixing in my Xbox? submitted by /u/MSPatricio [link] [comments]