Dolby Atmos on Xbox One X issue

Discus and support Dolby Atmos on Xbox One X issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I use Plantronics RIG 800LX headphones. When I configured Dolby Atmos first time everything was ok. Unfortunately since a while ago when i try... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by marcopx95, Aug 19, 2019.

1. marcopx95
    marcopx95 Guest

Hi,

I use Plantronics RIG 800LX headphones. When I configured Dolby Atmos first time everything was ok. Unfortunately since a while ago when i try connect headphones to console i have this information in Dolby app : "You're either not yet set up, or your headphones
    aren't connected". I uninstalled Dolby and it didn't change anything. What is going on ? Pls help me.

:)

marcopx95, Aug 19, 2019
  2. napalm 31337 Win User

Dolby Atmos on Xbox One X = issue !

Hi RomiDumitru,

*maybe* this "problem" is exactly how the Dolby Atmos App on Xbox One X works.

Dolby Atmos native content? perfect! Dolby Atmos playback.

No Dolby Atmos? the App upmix current audio track to Dolby Atmos (the headphones features works in this way).

I don't know if is intentional.
  3. ooD0C H0L1DAYoo Win User

ATMOS on most recent Xbox One X

I have pair of Rig 800 LX and there Dolby atmos.They work great and it comes with a code to redeem Dolby atmos.The only thing is only a handful of games support Dolby atmos right now but hopefully that changes with the new console coming soon.He's a list
    of games that support Dolby Atmos.

Dolby Atmos compatible games.

• Overwatch.
    • Battlefield 1 (PC)
    • Star Wars: Battlefront.
    • Gears of War 4 (Xbox One X)
    • Gears 5.
    • Crackdown 3 (Xbox One/Xbox One X)
    • Star Wars: Battlefront II.
    • Assassin’s Creed Origins (Xbox One X)
    • Final Fantasy XV (Xbox One X)
    • Rise Of The Tomb Raider (Xbox One X)
  4. SpyShadow Win User

Dolby Atmos on Xbox and Samsung TV

Please check out this thread for solutions to your problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbanswers/forum/xba_console/xbox-one-x-dolby-atmos-not-working/eb2ccd9f-97d2-49a9-a967-4a2084f6e46c. I do know that Dolby Atmos is still having some issues with
    Xbox .
  5. RomiDumitru Win User

Dolby Atmos audio from Xbox One is delayed

Hi

I have the same problem like you. I have an Xbox One X connected through HDMI cable to an Onkyo amplituner 7.1 which is capable to decode Dolby Atmos & DTS X.

I have installed Dolby app on my Xbox to get Dolby atmos sound and the result was that I have on all the games no matter if these are with sound in Dolby Atmos or not only in Dolby Atmos.

Is very strange to get that. I have supposed that when I buy a game with sound in Dolby Digital 5.1 to have Dolby Digital 5.1 and when I buy games in Dolby Atmos to get Dolby Atmos in my amplituner Onkyo.

The same problem I have with all the movies from Netflix. I installed the Netflix app on my Xbox One X and now all the movies I see have sound in Dolby Atmos, even if in the name of the movie on Netflix it is said the sound is recorded only in Dolby Digital

What to do in that situation ?......I have tried every settings on my Xbox without any result.......When I put settings on output sound in Xbox everything I played is all in Atmos.

Like you said: "We don't need everything to be upscaled to Atmos, we just want Atmos to work on stuff that is Atmos as it should!"

Thanks in advance for everybody give me every piece of advice

Romeo.
  6. Baby ajSmith Win User

ATMOS on most recent Xbox One X

I have pair of Rig 800 LX and there Dolby atmos.They work great and it comes with a code to redeem Dolby atmos.The only thing is only a handful of games support Dolby atmos right now but hopefully that changes with the new console coming soon.He's a list
    of games that support Dolby Atmos.

Dolby Atmos compatible games.

• Overwatch.
    • Battlefield 1 (PC)
    • Star Wars: Battlefront.
    • Gears of War 4 (Xbox One X)
    • Gears 5.
    • Crackdown 3 (Xbox One/Xbox One X)
    • Star Wars: Battlefront II.
    • Assassin’s Creed Origins (Xbox One X)
    • Final Fantasy XV (Xbox One X)
    • Rise Of The Tomb Raider (Xbox One X)
    Ajhyjjjhhh
Thema:

1. Dolby Atmos on Xbox One X issue - Similar Threads - Dolby Atmos issue

2. Omg fix Dolby atmos issue please

in XboX Insiders
    Omg fix Dolby atmos issue please: Atoms resets ever time I reboot xb1 submitted by /u/JoE_TWEAKN_MANE [link] [comments]
  3. Dolby atmos still have issues equalizer settings reverting to default

in XboX Insiders
    Dolby atmos still have issues equalizer settings reverting to default: Its with the Dolby access app it keeps reverting back yo default equalizer settings. This happening to any1 else. Its Its a daily issue 4 me submitted by /u/JoE_TWEAKN_MANE [link] [comments]
  4. Dolby ATMOS Crash issue with Netflix app. Specific to 4K + ATMOS badges titles when in...

in XboX Insiders
    Dolby ATMOS Crash issue with Netflix app. Specific to 4K + ATMOS badges titles when in...: Dolby Atmos Netflix Crash Issue So this has happened a lot on the Netflix app if you use Dolby atmos. Sometimes it works but 90% of the time it doesn’t. If you look for a Netflix title that has...
  5. Dolby Atmos on Xbox One X = issue !

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dolby Atmos on Xbox One X = issue !: Hi to everyone, Few days ago I just bought an Xbox One Xespecially to have Dolby Atmos on selected games and Dolby Atmos from selected movies on Netflix. I have also an amplituner/receiver...
  6. Lip Sync issue on Dolby Atmos with Xbox One X and Samsung HW-Q90R soundbar over HDMI ARC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lip Sync issue on Dolby Atmos with Xbox One X and Samsung HW-Q90R soundbar over HDMI ARC: Hi guys I need your help as this is driving me crazy at the moment :D I have a Lip Sync issue with my Xbox one X configured in Atmos and my Sasmung HW-Q90R soundbar, both connected via HDMI ARC...
  7. Audio issue not for dolby atmos?

in XboX Insiders
    Audio issue not for dolby atmos?: Hi, I've got my Xbox wired upto my cinema system using the optical cable and the sound cuts out for about a second every 20 seconds or so has anyone else had this issue? Again I know there is a...
  8. Dolby Atmos possible issue

in XboX Insiders
    Dolby Atmos possible issue: Anyone have this issue? Movies are triggering Atmos on my receiver, but games , such as Gears 5 are not. Because movies are triggering it I know it's not a set up issue. I am a Alpha skip ahead,...
  9. Xbox Movie Buy/Rentals Audio Format issue , 4K UHD HDR movies need "DOLBY ATMOS" on XBOX

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Movie Buy/Rentals Audio Format issue , 4K UHD HDR movies need "DOLBY ATMOS" on XBOX: Hello Xbox / Microsoft . When Renting movies on Xbox the Audio format for ALL movies should be clearly marked for each Resolution. When looking around a movies page on Xbox I Can Not find...
  10. Dolby Atmos issue for headphones

in XboX Insiders
    Dolby Atmos issue for headphones: i used the trial a few months ago for my controller connected headset, it worked fine. i just purchased it now, and it just says "Get set up or connect headphones" after selecting the correct...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbanswers/forum/xba_console/xbox-one-x-dolby-atmos-not-working/eb2ccd9f-97d2-49a9-a967-4a2084f6e46c.