Dolby Atmos on Xbox One X issue

Discus and support Dolby Atmos on Xbox One X issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I use Plantronics RIG 800LX headphones. When I configured Dolby Atmos first time everything was ok. Unfortunately since a while ago when i try... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by marcopx95, Aug 19, 2019.

1. marcopx95
    marcopx95 Guest

Hi,

I use Plantronics RIG 800LX headphones. When I configured Dolby Atmos first time everything was ok. Unfortunately since a while ago when i try connect headphones to console i have this information in Dolby app : "You're either not yet set up, or your headphones
    aren't connected". I uninstalled Dolby and it didn't change anything. What is going on ? Pls help me.

:)

marcopx95, Aug 19, 2019
  2. SpyShadow Win User

Dolby Atmos on Xbox and Samsung TV

Please check out this thread for solutions to your problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbanswers/forum/xba_console/xbox-one-x-dolby-atmos-not-working/eb2ccd9f-97d2-49a9-a967-4a2084f6e46c. I do know that Dolby Atmos is still having some issues with
    Xbox .
  3. bolshoishalopai Win User

Xbox One X Dolby Atmos not working

My Xbox One X is connected to my receiver. When I try to setup Atmos in the audio settings Xbox One X says that my receiver, Denon AVR-4300H, does not have Atmos capability. I am only allowed to choose DTS for the bitstream sound output. Atmos works fine
    with my Samsung 4K player so I know it is an Xbox One X issue.

The Dolby App does not give any error until I try to view the demo videos where it flashes, "you are not viewing this video on Dolby Atmos." It plays the demo video on DTS instead.
    ***UPDATE***

I finally got Dolby Atmos to work!!! Under "Settings, Display & Sound, Volume, Setup TV & AV Control, Audio" I had to change the default "Stereo" setting to "Surround Sound." The Xbox One X had to reboot to accept/change the setting. Once it rebooted Dolby
    Atmos was working. It is interesting that the main control will be under the volume settings instead of audio output. You would think the system will be smart enough to activate surround sound when you are choosing Dolby Atmos to bitstream.

Hopefully this "difficult to find" change of setting will work for others who are having Dolby Atmos issues.
  4. Gonzo562 Win User

Xbox One X Periodic Audio Cut Out - SJ9 & Atmos

I have the same problem, but my Xbox One X pushes Dolby Atmos to non Dolby Atmos movies. Also my Xbox pushes out HDR to non HDR movies. It's very frustrating that the sound cuts in n out even when I play Shadow of The Tomb Raider that's Dolby Atmos. Even
    Avengers Infinity War sound cuts in n out. Since I have a Geek Squad warranty, I took my LG SJ9 to Best Buy. They tested all Dolby Atmos scenarios and never once did they have a problem with the soundbar in Dolby Atmos mode cutting in n out. There's something
    wrong with the Dolby Atmos signal the Xbox One X uses that the SJ9 has problems decoding.
  5. DeAndreHaynes Win User

I have a Vizio 65 4K HDR TV with an LG 9 sounder with Dolby Atmos. Used an HDMI connection for Atmos sound and nothing. Is it my sounder or my X or is it a software issue between the X and Dolby?
  6. bolshoishalopai Win User

My Xbox One X is connected to my receiver. When I try to setup Atmos in the audio settings Xbox One X says that my receiver, Denon AVR-4300H, does not have Atmos capability. I am only allowed to choose DTS for the bitstream sound output. Atmos works fine
    with my Samsung 4K player so I know it is an Xbox One X issue.

The Dolby App does not give any error until I try to view the demo videos where it flashes, "you are not viewing this video on Dolby Atmos." It plays the demo video on DTS instead.
Thema:

1. Dolby Atmos on Xbox One X issue - Similar Threads - Dolby Atmos issue

2. Dolby Atmos possible issue

in XboX Insiders
    Dolby Atmos possible issue: Anyone have this issue? Movies are triggering Atmos on my receiver, but games , such as Gears 5 are not. Because movies are triggering it I know it's not a set up issue. I am a Alpha skip ahead,...
  3. Xbox Movie Buy/Rentals Audio Format issue , 4K UHD HDR movies need "DOLBY ATMOS" on XBOX

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Movie Buy/Rentals Audio Format issue , 4K UHD HDR movies need "DOLBY ATMOS" on XBOX: Hello Xbox / Microsoft . When Renting movies on Xbox the Audio format for ALL movies should be clearly marked for each Resolution. When looking around a movies page on Xbox I Can Not find...
  4. Dolby Atmos issue for headphones

in XboX Insiders
    Dolby Atmos issue for headphones: i used the trial a few months ago for my controller connected headset, it worked fine. i just purchased it now, and it just says "Get set up or connect headphones" after selecting the correct...
  5. Dolby Atmos issues

in XboX Insiders
    Dolby Atmos issues: Have reported this through my console several times and still having issues with Dolby Atmos to my home theatre. All backwards compatible tiles have audio stutter, pops and click. Some none Atmos...
  6. Dolby Atmos Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dolby Atmos Issue: Split from this thread. Got the same problem, so it still isn't fixed. Kinda weird. I used to get updates regularly on my xbox as a insider, not the case anymore. Bought a reciever with atmos...
  7. Dolby Atmos issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dolby Atmos issues: Hi! I'm a beta insider and yesterday I had a problem with atmos output I can't solve. Yesterday (and the months before) everything was working fine, but since today I'm having this weird issue...
  8. XBox One X: Headset chat on 3.5mm controller port with home theater Dolby Atmos issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One X: Headset chat on 3.5mm controller port with home theater Dolby Atmos issues.: I just purchased a Xbox One X Gold Rush Edition. I purchased a Plantronics RIG 100HX to go with it because I wanted to use my Dolby Atmos capable surround sound home theater and chat at the same...
  9. Xbox One X Dolby Atmos Audio Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Dolby Atmos Audio Issues: Hello, I just recently configured my system for Dolby Atmos gaming. I was reading some articles that people were experiencing stuttering sound or complete loss of sound while playing a Dolby...
  10. Dolby Atmos issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dolby Atmos issues: hi all before the last major update on xbox one x my Denon av unit would Output sound from xbox depending on what I was watching or playing for example playing assisins creed origins would Output...