Dolby atmos problem

Discus and support Dolby atmos problem in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi, i have been puzzling and swapping cables for a couple of days now, but i am stuck. I have an Xbox and an Anthem AVM60 that is capable of... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ZeerVreemd, Oct 23, 2019.

1. Dolby atmos problem

Hi, i have been puzzling and swapping cables for a couple of days now, but i am stuck.

I have an Xbox and an Anthem AVM60 that is capable of processing dolby atmos. I have downloaded the atmos app on the x box, made the setting to bistream and dolby atmos, but it does not sound correct as i seem to miss some channels.

The popup information of the Anthem says mulpiple PCM 3/4, a format i have never heard of and the manual of and unfortunately Anthem does not provide an answer what this is. If i use my blue ray player it does say dolby atmos and all works fine.

If i select dolby digital or dts on the Xbox the display also shows it correct. I also have tried to set the video output on HDMI instead auto, but that distorts/ blurs the whole picture, thus that is not a solution.

Can anybody help me?

submitted by /u/ZeerVreemd
    [link] [comments]

/u/ZeerVreemd, Oct 23, 2019
  2. Gonzo562 Win User

Xbox One X Periodic Audio Cut Out - SJ9 & Atmos

I have the same problem, but my Xbox One X pushes Dolby Atmos to non Dolby Atmos movies. Also my Xbox pushes out HDR to non HDR movies. It's very frustrating that the sound cuts in n out even when I play Shadow of The Tomb Raider that's Dolby Atmos. Even
    Avengers Infinity War sound cuts in n out. Since I have a Geek Squad warranty, I took my LG SJ9 to Best Buy. They tested all Dolby Atmos scenarios and never once did they have a problem with the soundbar in Dolby Atmos mode cutting in n out. There's something
    wrong with the Dolby Atmos signal the Xbox One X uses that the SJ9 has problems decoding.
  3. kev edin Win User

Gears of War 5 PC - Dolby Atmos - Lucid Sound LS35X

I have been lucky I think I have not had a problem with Dolby atmos yet lol I say yet as it could happen 👍

There are problems with Dolby atmos just now and they are aware of it 👍
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Dolby Atmos for Headphones question

If the game does not support Dolby Atmos, then the audio is normal stereo. Microsoft are working on updating Dolby Atmos, where if the game does not support Dolby, the audio will be converted to simulate Dolby Atmos.
  5. NeedABeer2Play Win User

Atmos only outputs Multichannel

So after following up with the Dolby Access support team, apparently games aren't supported on home theater, only on headphones:

"Unfortunately, Games encoded with Dolby Atmos audio are not compatible with Dolby Atmos for Home Theater, as they are specifically configured for Dolby Atmos for Headphones. If the content you are experiencing is not compatible with the app you are
    using, then audio will cease, or will simply output as regular stereo output.

To clarify, Dolby Atmos for Home Theater is included at no charge with any Dolby Atmos supported hardware, such as a receiver or Xbox One X, and is used to activate Dolby Atmos features via HDMI connection for a Dolby Atmos certified AVR, soundbar,
    or TV."

"Unfortunately, the version of Dolby Atmos included with your Xbox is Dolby Atmos for Home Theater, which is not compliant with any gaming content."

It kind of strikes me as hard to believe, or that this won't be addressed, but that's what they're saying for now. That said, it still isn't working for me for Netflix content either, so I'm going continue troubleshooting with them and see what's doable
    and what's not. Fingers crossed.
  6. Craig Marshall (crai Win User

Xbox One S - Dolby Atmos not working

Yes - i have dolby atmos selected. no sound at all. If i switch to dolby digital to DTS I get sound no problem.
Thema:

Dolby atmos problem

1. Dolby atmos problem - Similar Threads - Dolby atmos problem

2. Dolby Atmos for Headphones problema de som [Translate] Dolby Atmos for Headphones problem...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dolby Atmos for Headphones problema de som [Translate] Dolby Atmos for Headphones problem...: Após desisntalar o aplicativo Dolby Access o meu Headset da HyperX parou de funcionar a saida de audio, mas o microfone ainda funciona, alguem sabe o que houve e como posso arrumar isso ?...
  3. Xbox One X Dolby Atmos problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Dolby Atmos problem: So I have an Xbox One X with an Elite controller. I am using them with a Samsung QLED TV and the K950 Soundbar that uses 4K passthrough to run Dolby Atmos. The sound is amazing for games and...
  4. Dolby ATMOS for Headphones Problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dolby ATMOS for Headphones Problems: Is there any word on when the Dolby ATMOS for Headphones is going to be fixed? Still having the issue of garbled sound when playing ATMOS content, whether it be a game, movies on Netflix or VUDU,...
  5. The Martian Extended Edition UHD Blu ray Dolby Atmos Sound Sync Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Martian Extended Edition UHD Blu ray Dolby Atmos Sound Sync Problem: I am watching the movie The Martian Extended Edition UHD 4k Blu Ray with Dolby Atmos sound. HDMI from Xbox One S going to Yamaha RX-A770 receiver which is connected to tv. Many times...
  6. XBOX ONE X Bluray Player and Dolby Atmos Problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX ONE X Bluray Player and Dolby Atmos Problems: Anyone else have this problem ? I have erratic performance from the Bluray Player App on my new Xbox One X. Some 4k discs will not play at all. And some will play the audio, but only display a...
  7. New update causes avr Dolby atmos problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    New update causes avr Dolby atmos problem: new update has put my Yamaha avr into constant Dolby atmos surround sound even content that’s not supported before the update it auto switched to various soundfields fine none supported games and...
  8. XB1X Dolby Atmos problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    XB1X Dolby Atmos problem: I just purchased Dolby Atmos through Dolby Access on Xbox One X. It sounds absolutely tremendous on my Sony Str Dn 1080 and 5.1 setup when Atmos content is actually played, however I get a...
  9. Dolby Atmos annoying problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dolby Atmos annoying problem: Hi everyone if you are experimenting problems with Dolby Atmos playback you are in the same situation I was, ok this is my AV setup 65” LG TV OLED65E6P SC-97 9.2 Channel Networked Class D3 AV...
  10. ANY UPDATE ON DOLBY ATMOS PROBLEMS?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    ANY UPDATE ON DOLBY ATMOS PROBLEMS?!: My atmos actually worked for a few days then suddenly nothing! This is rubbish. Xbox one X -> Samsung K950 Soundbar Help!! 4b8dcf5c-2105-436d-b1cd-1178c5923a2f