: Dolby Atmos Setup

Discus and support : Dolby Atmos Setup in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; : Dolby Atmos Setup Interesting, thank you! However it seems like that is specifically referencing HDMI 2.1, however right now we dont have anything... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by RossBlackbeard, Nov 5, 2020.

1. : Dolby Atmos Setup

Interesting, thank you! However it seems like that is specifically referencing HDMI 2.1, however right now we dont have anything that is HDMI 2.1, it is all 2.0 is it not?

:)

RossBlackbeard, Nov 5, 2020
  2. Morrriden Win User

Blu Ray Bitstream Passthrough faulty

I have bitstream out turned on on my setup and I all can get is plain DTS or plain Dolby digital. No True DD or master DTS or Dolby Atmos. Is the Dolby atmos supposed to be working for everyone now?
  3. Zambeezi Win User

Dolby Atmos app keeps turning off and resetting on Xbox One X (cont. from an unresolved & closed thread)

Same here, everytime I select Dolby Atmos from the dropdown menu in the settings it tells me to download Dolby Atmos... eventhough I access the settings via the Atmos App.

Update: I restarted my console and went through the setup again and it worked. Logged on just now and the headset format is still set to Dolby Atmos for Headphones. Fingers crossed...
  4. XM SirBruce ES Win User

Crackdown 3: Xbox One X reverts to Stereo with Dolby Atmos setup

Hi,

yes, console restart, a different Xbox One X and instead of Marantz, an Onkyo of the latest AV system.

It does not activate Dolby Atmos in any way, but other games do it flawlessly.

It sounds like a bug, yes, but for everybody. Not only for a determinated setup.

Anyone has tested Dolby Atmos setup with Crackdown 3? What setup?

Thanks
  5. silwenae99 Win User

BUG: With Dolby Atmos activated, all apps used Fallback to PCM 2.0

I can confirm this bug with the Dolby Atmos app.

My setup: Denon X4200W receiver with Xbox One S.

Atmos works fine in the Dolby Atmos app, Blu-Ray and Netflix (the movie Okja is the only Atmos movie on Netflix). All other Netflix videos and Xbox apps default back to 2.0 down mix as posted above.
  6. Awkward Steamer Win User

New update causes avr Dolby atmos problem

Mine did the opposite. No sound comes through at all if I've got it setup for dolby atmos.
Thema:

1. : Dolby Atmos Setup - Similar Threads - Dolby Atmos Setup

2. Why Dolby Atmos is on XBOX One.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Dolby Atmos is on XBOX One.: Dear Friends, I am a hardcore fan of Audio System. I bought XBOX One X only for streaming media and playing Blue Ray just because its certified from Microsoft. I am enjoying but gradually I feel...
  3. Dolby Atmos on Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dolby Atmos on Series X: hello, I have a question about the Dolby Atmos Xbox Series X. I configure the sound Bitstream output Dolby Atmos but as soon as I plug the usb bluetooth receiver for my headphones, the sound menu...
  4. Using mono/stereo headset for chat breaks Dolby Atmos on Xbox Series X and One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Using mono/stereo headset for chat breaks Dolby Atmos on Xbox Series X and One X: Hi, My goal is to use my surround sound audio systems with height channels (Atmos/DTSX) while using a mono headset for in game chat, etc. I do not use the headset for game audio. I've have a...
  5. dolby atmos audio lag

in XBoX on Consoles
    dolby atmos audio lag: I have the series x, LG CX, and Sonos arc, all connected with the hdmi cords they came with. with the lg set to pass through audio via eARC, and XSX set to dolby atmos audio, I'm getting audio...
  6. [Dolby Atmos and LG CX models] Audio possible issue between XBOX and LG CX

in XboX Insiders
    [Dolby Atmos and LG CX models] Audio possible issue between XBOX and LG CX: Hello everyone, I've a XBOX Series X connected to a LG OLED CX model. I've started to notice some crackling noises in some games (for instance on GTA 5 whenever I press the menu button to check...
  7. Connecting series x, LG CX, and Vizio 5.1.2 Dolby Atmos

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connecting series x, LG CX, and Vizio 5.1.2 Dolby Atmos: Hi, I'm not sure how to go about hooking up the above 3 without sacrificing one of their features. If I hook up my series x to sounder and sounder to my LG CX, will I lose some of the features...
  8. Crackdown 3: Xbox One X reverts to Stereo with Dolby Atmos setup

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Crackdown 3: Xbox One X reverts to Stereo with Dolby Atmos setup: Hi, I have had to stop playing Crackdown 3 until this is fixed. When I connect Dolby Atmos compatible AV set to Xbox One X, it reverts to Stereo. It works flawlessly with Gears of War 4 and...
  9. Dolby Atmos w/ Sony HT-X9000F Sound bar question / setup

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dolby Atmos w/ Sony HT-X9000F Sound bar question / setup: I have a Sony X900F tv, along with a Sony HT-X9000F 2.1ch Dolby Atmos/DTS:X sound bar. It seems that I have to if I plug my xbox one x into the tv, I don't get Atmos. But if I plug the xbox one x...
  10. Turtle Beach Elite 800x Dolby atmos setup on Xbox one X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle Beach Elite 800x Dolby atmos setup on Xbox one X: Has anyone else got Turtle Beach elite 800x setup on their Xbox one X. I have setup according to the website. but what setting should be on the headphone eq preset be set to. I have currently set...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 0x80bd0038