Dolby atmos still switches to windows sonic

Discus and support Dolby atmos still switches to windows sonic in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have turtle beach stealth 700s fully wireless and I have atoms and every so often it will switch from atmos to sonic and also the equalizer in the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/JoE_TWEAKN_MANE, Jan 16, 2020.

1. Dolby atmos still switches to windows sonic

I have turtle beach stealth 700s fully wireless and I have atoms and every so often it will switch from atmos to sonic and also the equalizer in the Dolby app switches off

submitted by /u/JoE_TWEAKN_MANE
    [link] [comments]

/u/JoE_TWEAKN_MANE, Jan 16, 2020
  2. ArminatorX Win User

Only party audio playing through headset?

Is it possible that you set your sound output for headphones to Dolby Atmos and didn't buy the Dolby Atmos App?

If so, you will be able to try Dolby Atmos through Headphones for 14 days, after which it'll stop working.

You need to switch to basic Stereo or Windows Sonic if you want spatial 3D sound without paying for Dolby Atmos.
  3. Kirill Krasin Win User

Dolby Atmos for Headphones for Xbox

Hello,

I have almost the same issue. I've bought Dolby Atmos for Headphones from Microsoft Store, connect my headset to controller and set audio output to Dolby Atmos in my Audio Settings page. But sometimes it is roll back to Windows Sonic! I've launch Dolby
    Access app, check that in settings page selected Dolby Atmos For Headphones, close this app and get back to Audio Settings, change Windows Sonic to Dobly Atmos.
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

Dolby Atmos Error type HeadphoneDownload

5. XBF Crystal P Win User

Dolby ATMOS for Headphones Problems

6. Arminator Win User

Can't Hear Game Audio or menu sounds through headset

Is your console enrolled in the Insider Preview Program?

When you go to the settings under Display&Sound, do you have the console set up to also play game sound through the headphones? If so, do you use any spatial surround modes like Windows Sonic or Dolby Atmos for headphones?

If you set it to Dolby Atmos for Headphones, did you actually purchase Dolby Atmos for headphones? If not, you could only try Dolby Atmos for headphones for two weeks. So check the settings if the headphones work with Stereo or Windows Sonic.
Thema:

Dolby atmos still switches to windows sonic

1. Dolby atmos still switches to windows sonic - Similar Threads - Dolby atmos still

2. Using mono/stereo headset for chat breaks Dolby Atmos on Xbox Series X and One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Using mono/stereo headset for chat breaks Dolby Atmos on Xbox Series X and One X: Hi, My goal is to use my surround sound audio systems with height channels (Atmos/DTSX) while using a mono headset for in game chat, etc. I do not use the headset for game audio. I've have a...
  3. dolby atmos audio lag

in XBoX on Consoles
    dolby atmos audio lag: I have the series x, LG CX, and Sonos arc, all connected with the hdmi cords they came with. with the lg set to pass through audio via eARC, and XSX set to dolby atmos audio, I'm getting audio...
  4. [Dolby Atmos and LG CX models] Audio possible issue between XBOX and LG CX

in XboX Insiders
    [Dolby Atmos and LG CX models] Audio possible issue between XBOX and LG CX: Hello everyone, I've a XBOX Series X connected to a LG OLED CX model. I've started to notice some crackling noises in some games (for instance on GTA 5 whenever I press the menu button to check...
  5. Connecting series x, LG CX, and Vizio 5.1.2 Dolby Atmos

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connecting series x, LG CX, and Vizio 5.1.2 Dolby Atmos: Hi, I'm not sure how to go about hooking up the above 3 without sacrificing one of their features. If I hook up my series x to sounder and sounder to my LG CX, will I lose some of the features...
  6. Dolby Atmos disabled when using headset for XBOX Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dolby Atmos disabled when using headset for XBOX Series X: Dolby Atmos works great for my Series X until I plug in my XBOX Plantronics Headset into the controller. Then it becomes disabled and 7.1PCM becomes the option. Is there anything I can do to have...
  7. Dolby Atmos sound latency problem still exists in XSX

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dolby Atmos sound latency problem still exists in XSX: Many users have been reporting noticable sound lag when using Dolby atmos feature via Dolby access app since XboxOne and it is the same case for XSX. My XSX is directly connected to atmos...
  8. Dolby atmos still have issues equalizer settings reverting to default

in XboX Insiders
    Dolby atmos still have issues equalizer settings reverting to default: Its with the Dolby access app it keeps reverting back yo default equalizer settings. This happening to any1 else. Its Its a daily issue 4 me submitted by /u/JoE_TWEAKN_MANE [link] [comments]
  9. Still no Dolby Atmos for my Onkyo TX NR797

in XBoX on Consoles
    Still no Dolby Atmos for my Onkyo TX NR797: I just saw another thread on this 2 months ago and would like to know if there are any updates coming that will enable Atmos on my games through my receiver. I realized this issue its not just...
  10. Does Dolby Atmos Upmix still exists ??

in XboX Insiders
    Does Dolby Atmos Upmix still exists ??: I know that Dolby Atmos Upmix was in the preview Programm but I never tested it myself and doesn’t Heard anything about it since a couple months. submitted by /u/IxReadyToKillxI [link] [comments]

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox switches from dolby atmos to windows sonic