Dolby atmos still switches to windows sonic

Discus and support Dolby atmos still switches to windows sonic in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have turtle beach stealth 700s fully wireless and I have atoms and every so often it will switch from atmos to sonic and also the equalizer in the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/JoE_TWEAKN_MANE, Jan 16, 2020 at 5:53 PM.

1. Dolby atmos still switches to windows sonic

I have turtle beach stealth 700s fully wireless and I have atoms and every so often it will switch from atmos to sonic and also the equalizer in the Dolby app switches off

submitted by /u/JoE_TWEAKN_MANE
    [link] [comments]

/u/JoE_TWEAKN_MANE, Jan 16, 2020 at 5:53 PM
  2. ArminatorX Win User

Only party audio playing through headset?

Is it possible that you set your sound output for headphones to Dolby Atmos and didn't buy the Dolby Atmos App?

If so, you will be able to try Dolby Atmos through Headphones for 14 days, after which it'll stop working.

You need to switch to basic Stereo or Windows Sonic if you want spatial 3D sound without paying for Dolby Atmos.
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

Dolby Atmos Error type HeadphoneDownload

4. XBF Crystal P Win User

Dolby ATMOS for Headphones Problems

5. Arminator Win User

Can't Hear Game Audio or menu sounds through headset

Is your console enrolled in the Insider Preview Program?

When you go to the settings under Display&Sound, do you have the console set up to also play game sound through the headphones? If so, do you use any spatial surround modes like Windows Sonic or Dolby Atmos for headphones?

If you set it to Dolby Atmos for Headphones, did you actually purchase Dolby Atmos for headphones? If not, you could only try Dolby Atmos for headphones for two weeks. So check the settings if the headphones work with Stereo or Windows Sonic.
  6. Spliff Second Win User

HEY SOMEONE EXPLAIN THE NEW SETTINGS FOR XBOX AUDIO (READ MORE)

Thank you Maka i appreciate the honesy. PS: Windows Sonic for headphones setting is compared to Dolby Atmos.
Thema:

Dolby atmos still switches to windows sonic

1. Dolby atmos still switches to windows sonic - Similar Threads - Dolby atmos still

2. Dolby Atmos Needs Fixed by Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dolby Atmos Needs Fixed by Xbox: Okay Xbox i just received this from the Dolby support team. So please please please get this feedback to the right people and make your support team aware so people know whats going on and xbox...
  3. Xbox One X Dolby Atmos magically stopped working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Dolby Atmos magically stopped working: So I'm getting rather fed up with the Xbox and its continuing problems random issues constantly occuring. I Installed Dolby Atmos in my home theater the other day and the amp ( Marantz 7011) was...
  4. Dolby Atmos not working Onkyo RZ840

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dolby Atmos not working Onkyo RZ840: Hi, I'm hoping someone can either help me fix the problem or confirm there is an issue and fix on the way from Microsoft. I am unable to turn Dolby Atmos for my receiver. I am connected via...
  5. Wireless headphones output for Dolby Atmos

in XboX Insiders
    Wireless headphones output for Dolby Atmos: Hey guys what's going on, I for the past few months have been dealing with an issue with the original xbox one regarding my audio output. Every day I turn my xbox on, my sound output defaults to...
  6. dolby atmos not working in games and netflix

in XBoX Games and Apps
    dolby atmos not working in games and netflix: hello, I installed the dolby atmos app on my xbox one x and it worked in "Metro Exodus" for a few mins while I tested it out to see how good it sounds. it hasn't worked since.... I get dolby...
  7. Netflix app crashing when playing Dolby Atmos content

in XboX Insiders
    Netflix app crashing when playing Dolby Atmos content: Seems to have started to happen with the latest changes that Microsoft did with the Dolby Atmos setup. Every content I try to play that is Dolby Atmos enabled on Netflix (has the label), it...
  8. XBOX1X dolby atmos.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX1X dolby atmos.: Kan mij iemand helpen mijn dolby atmos werk niet met netflix. als ik app installeerd werk het wel. maar als ik na een paar uur weer probeert doet hij het niet, dolby bitstroom uit en dolby...
  9. Still no Dolby Atmos for my Onkyo TX NR797

in XBoX on Consoles
    Still no Dolby Atmos for my Onkyo TX NR797: I just saw another thread on this 2 months ago and would like to know if there are any updates coming that will enable Atmos on my games through my receiver. I realized this issue its not just...
  10. Does Dolby Atmos Upmix still exists ??

in XboX Insiders
    Does Dolby Atmos Upmix still exists ??: I know that Dolby Atmos Upmix was in the preview Programm but I never tested it myself and doesn’t Heard anything about it since a couple months. submitted by /u/IxReadyToKillxI [link] [comments]