Dolby atmos upmix?

Discus and support Dolby atmos upmix? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Whats the latest on this? Is this still only on alpha, and if so when may it go more widespread? submitted by /u/mikaveli06 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/mikaveli06, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Dolby atmos upmix?

Whats the latest on this? Is this still only on alpha, and if so when may it go more widespread?

submitted by /u/mikaveli06
    [link] [comments]

/u/mikaveli06, Jun 14, 2019
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Dolby Atmos for Headphones question

If the game does not support Dolby Atmos, then the audio is normal stereo. Microsoft are working on updating Dolby Atmos, where if the game does not support Dolby, the audio will be converted to simulate Dolby Atmos.
  3. kev edin Win User

Dolby atmos question

My lg Dolby atmos sound system shows everything in Dolby atmos, I know there has been a issues with the app.

But I agree not every game supports Dolby atmos 👍
  4. NeedABeer2Play Win User

Atmos only outputs Multichannel

So after following up with the Dolby Access support team, apparently games aren't supported on home theater, only on headphones:

"Unfortunately, Games encoded with Dolby Atmos audio are not compatible with Dolby Atmos for Home Theater, as they are specifically configured for Dolby Atmos for Headphones. If the content you are experiencing is not compatible with the app you are
    using, then audio will cease, or will simply output as regular stereo output.

To clarify, Dolby Atmos for Home Theater is included at no charge with any Dolby Atmos supported hardware, such as a receiver or Xbox One X, and is used to activate Dolby Atmos features via HDMI connection for a Dolby Atmos certified AVR, soundbar,
    or TV."

"Unfortunately, the version of Dolby Atmos included with your Xbox is Dolby Atmos for Home Theater, which is not compliant with any gaming content."

It kind of strikes me as hard to believe, or that this won't be addressed, but that's what they're saying for now. That said, it still isn't working for me for Netflix content either, so I'm going continue troubleshooting with them and see what's doable
    and what's not. Fingers crossed.
  5. mar007Br Win User

Dolby atmos daley

Isso ocorre sempre que você usa o dolby atmos? Ou algo específico?
    when i use dolby atmos through xbox, when connecting my pc dolby atmos has no delay.
  6. ArminatorX Win User

Only party audio playing through headset?

Is it possible that you set your sound output for headphones to Dolby Atmos and didn't buy the Dolby Atmos App?

If so, you will be able to try Dolby Atmos through Headphones for 14 days, after which it'll stop working.

You need to switch to basic Stereo or Windows Sonic if you want spatial 3D sound without paying for Dolby Atmos.
Thema:

Dolby atmos upmix?

1. Dolby atmos upmix? - Similar Threads - Dolby atmos upmix

2. Dolby Atmos not working on Apps but working on Blu-Ray discs, Xbox One S

in XBoX Accessibility
    Dolby Atmos not working on Apps but working on Blu-Ray discs, Xbox One S: Set up is LG 65" TV, Xbox One S, Nakamichi 7.2. Xbox is HDMI to Soundbar. I was able to get Dolby Atmos working fine on my Xbox One S (Apocalypse Now Blu-Ray, Dolby Access App, Mad Max Fury Road...
  3. Unable to Get Dolby Atmos and Dolby Vision to Work Simultaneously

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to Get Dolby Atmos and Dolby Vision to Work Simultaneously: So I've seen multiple versions of this post but none that quite fit my own. I've yet to get this configured properly for almost 2 years now. My setup consists of the following: TV: Sony A1E...
  4. Dolby atmos question

in XBoX Accessibility
    Dolby atmos question: Hello there How can i know that the content being playing is actually dolby atmos supported or not? Basically i connect my xbox one x to my av receiver and i changed the settings to dolby atmos...
  5. Dolby Atmos channel upmixer is here!

in XboX Insiders
    Dolby Atmos channel upmixer is here!: [IMG] submitted by /u/ThatFreelance [link] [comments]
  6. Dolby Atmos Upmixing switch

in XboX Insiders
    Dolby Atmos Upmixing switch: It seems a bunch of people across all insider levels have upmixing available as a switch , care to share your geo and rings? submitted by /u/ThomasJohann [link] [comments]
  7. Does Dolby Atmos Upmix still exists ??

in XboX Insiders
    Does Dolby Atmos Upmix still exists ??: I know that Dolby Atmos Upmix was in the preview Programm but I never tested it myself and doesn’t Heard anything about it since a couple months. submitted by /u/IxReadyToKillxI [link] [comments]
  8. I believe Dolby Surround Upmixing has been enabled when selecting the Atmos audio setting

in XboX Insiders
    I believe Dolby Surround Upmixing has been enabled when selecting the Atmos audio setting: I'm on the Alpha Channel. I might be going bananas, but I'm 90% confident that Dolby Upmixing has been enabled on the console in the absence of any settings toggle. I first noticed this while...
  9. Which exact Insider version was released Dolby Atmos Upmixing and how to check?

in XboX Insiders
    Which exact Insider version was released Dolby Atmos Upmixing and how to check?: Does anyone know which exact Insider version was released Dolby Atmos Upmixing? Is there a way to check if I have Dolby Atmos Upmixing in my Xbox? submitted by /u/MSPatricio [link] [comments]
  10. Dolby Atmos upmix settings

in XboX Insiders
    Dolby Atmos upmix settings: Beta Ring, When will the Dolby Atmos upmixing ‘settings' be available ? It was announced in Feb. submitted by /u/ThomasJohann [link] [comments]