Dolby Atmos

Discus and support Dolby Atmos in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My son has Plantronic headphones which came with dolby atmos. We have an asus gaming monitor. We now cant get any sound from the monitor. Does this... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Winston2005, Mar 15, 2019.

1. Winston2005
    Winston2005 Guest

Dolby Atmos

My son has Plantronic headphones which came with dolby atmos. We have an asus gaming monitor. We now cant get any sound from the monitor. Does this mean we can only use headphones or set up speakers / soundbar for sound???

:)

Winston2005, Mar 15, 2019
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Dolby Atmos for Headphones question

If the game does not support Dolby Atmos, then the audio is normal stereo. Microsoft are working on updating Dolby Atmos, where if the game does not support Dolby, the audio will be converted to simulate Dolby Atmos.
  3. Gonzo562 Win User

Xbox One X Periodic Audio Cut Out - SJ9 & Atmos

I have the same problem, but my Xbox One X pushes Dolby Atmos to non Dolby Atmos movies. Also my Xbox pushes out HDR to non HDR movies. It's very frustrating that the sound cuts in n out even when I play Shadow of The Tomb Raider that's Dolby Atmos. Even
    Avengers Infinity War sound cuts in n out. Since I have a Geek Squad warranty, I took my LG SJ9 to Best Buy. They tested all Dolby Atmos scenarios and never once did they have a problem with the soundbar in Dolby Atmos mode cutting in n out. There's something
    wrong with the Dolby Atmos signal the Xbox One X uses that the SJ9 has problems decoding.
  4. skylaar Win User

Xbox one x not working with Sony htzf9

5. ArminatorX Win User

Game audio not working

Open the Guide by pressing the Xbox button.

Go to settings.

Then go to the Display & Audio settings.

Under the audio settings, check which audio format you use for your headphones.

If you set it to "Dolby Atmos", you need to have PURCHASED the Dolby Atmos for Headphones app. If you only got the free Dolby Atmos app, this will only give you 14 days of Dolby Atmos to test it out, and then stops working.

Try to change your audio format to Stereo or Windows Sonic (which is also a spatial 3D sound Format like Dolby Atmos).

Does that work now?
  6. IKEA FURNITURE Win User

Shutting off automatically

Do you have dolby access or dolby headphone atmos installed?
Thema:

Dolby Atmos

1. Dolby Atmos - Similar Threads - Dolby Atmos

2. Dolby Atmos Samsung N950

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dolby Atmos Samsung N950: So I recently purchased a Samsung N950 soundbar and when I enable the Dolby atmos feature through xbox one x I get an audio lag in my sound. It's a less then 1 sec delay on YouTube, Netflix,...
  3. Dolby Atmos Decoding

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dolby Atmos Decoding: Hello all, I'm looking at purchasing a 7.1 receiver which doesn't strictly have Dolby Atmos or DTS X decoding support, it says the 7.1 channel can work for 'heights' but I still don't know if that...
  4. Dolby Atmos for Headphones question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dolby Atmos for Headphones question: Quick question regarding the functionality of Dolby Atmos app. If it's all set up correctly, and you play a Dolby atmos sound game or demo... great! But what sound are you experiencing when using...
  5. Xbox One X no Dolby Atmos using Samsung HW-N950 & Samsung QE65Q9FN 4KTV

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X no Dolby Atmos using Samsung HW-N950 & Samsung QE65Q9FN 4KTV: I have an Xbox One X connected to a QE65Q9FN 4KTV via HDMI lead. The Q9 4KTV in turn is connected to a Samsung HW-N950 via HDMI ARC I have the latest build of the Dolby Atmos app. The Xbox...
  6. Xbox One S - Dolby Atmos not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S - Dolby Atmos not working: Hi all, My dolby atmos has randomly stopped working my xbox. It was fine, and then suddenly no sound when atmos was selected (and the blue light on my Samsung soundbar wasn't on, so it wasn't...
  7. Dolby atmos output on 4K UHD blu ray movie

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dolby atmos output on 4K UHD blu ray movie: Finally managed to find problem, with Dolby atmos output . On Blu Ray settings menu on XBox. Un tick let my reciever decode audio. Atmos is then listed on my Yamaha receiver Hope this helps...
  8. Dolby Atmos

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dolby Atmos: Hello. Dolby Atmos isn’t working on my Xbox One X. I change the output to bitstream and then Dolby Atmos in the audio settings but it immediately reverts back to PCM 7.1. I’m in the Alpha ring of...
  9. Dolby Atmos

in XBoX Accessibility
    Dolby Atmos: hey guys. I have the Hyper X Cloud Alpha headset and im considering purchasing Dolby Atmos for headsets. Will it work with the headset that i have or only certain ones. Thanks for the reply....
  10. Dolby atmos para auriculares falla descarga en xbox one x *Mod Translation* Dolby Atmos...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dolby atmos para auriculares falla descarga en xbox one x *Mod Translation* Dolby Atmos...: Hola buenos días a todos. Mi problema es el siguiente: Puedo bajar la aplicación de la tienda xbox sin problemas pero cuando tengo que descargar, esto dice q ha ocurrido un error al descargar...