Dolby Atmos

Discus and support Dolby Atmos in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My son has Plantronic headphones which came with dolby atmos. We have an asus gaming monitor. We now cant get any sound from the monitor. Does this... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Winston2005, Mar 15, 2019 at 8:52 AM.

1. Winston2005
    Winston2005 Guest

Dolby Atmos

My son has Plantronic headphones which came with dolby atmos. We have an asus gaming monitor. We now cant get any sound from the monitor. Does this mean we can only use headphones or set up speakers / soundbar for sound???

:)

2. Gonzo562 Win User

Xbox One X Periodic Audio Cut Out - SJ9 & Atmos

I have the same problem, but my Xbox One X pushes Dolby Atmos to non Dolby Atmos movies. Also my Xbox pushes out HDR to non HDR movies. It's very frustrating that the sound cuts in n out even when I play Shadow of The Tomb Raider that's Dolby Atmos. Even
    Avengers Infinity War sound cuts in n out. Since I have a Geek Squad warranty, I took my LG SJ9 to Best Buy. They tested all Dolby Atmos scenarios and never once did they have a problem with the soundbar in Dolby Atmos mode cutting in n out. There's something
    wrong with the Dolby Atmos signal the Xbox One X uses that the SJ9 has problems decoding.
  3. skylaar Win User

Xbox one x not working with Sony htzf9

4. Arminator Win User

Game audio not working

Open the Guide by pressing the Xbox button.

Go to settings.

Then go to the Display & Audio settings.

Under the audio settings, check which audio format you use for your headphones.

If you set it to "Dolby Atmos", you need to have PURCHASED the Dolby Atmos for Headphones app. If you only got the free Dolby Atmos app, this will only give you 14 days of Dolby Atmos to test it out, and then stops working.

Try to change your audio format to Stereo or Windows Sonic (which is also a spatial 3D sound Format like Dolby Atmos).

Does that work now?
  5. IKEA FURNITURE Win User

Shutting off automatically

Do you have dolby access or dolby headphone atmos installed?
  6. Morrriden Win User

Blu Ray Bitstream Passthrough faulty

I have bitstream out turned on on my setup and I all can get is plain DTS or plain Dolby digital. No True DD or master DTS or Dolby Atmos. Is the Dolby atmos supposed to be working for everyone now?
Thema:

Dolby Atmos

1. Dolby Atmos - Similar Threads - Dolby Atmos

2. Dolby atmos para auriculares falla descarga en xbox one x *Mod Translation* Dolby Atmos...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dolby atmos para auriculares falla descarga en xbox one x *Mod Translation* Dolby Atmos...: Hola buenos días a todos. Mi problema es el siguiente: Puedo bajar la aplicación de la tienda xbox sin problemas pero cuando tengo que descargar, esto dice q ha ocurrido un error al descargar...
  3. Dolby Atmos

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dolby Atmos: Hace unos minutos... compre dolby atmos y al intentar cambiar el audio de los audifonos a dolby atmos me dice que hubo un problema con esta configuracion, asegurate que el receptor de audio tenga...
  4. Samsung HWD450: Xbox Dolby Atmos on Samsung HW-N950 not working but it works with Sky Q and...

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HWD450: Xbox Dolby Atmos on Samsung HW-N950 not working but it works with Sky Q and...: Samsung (Audio/Video Receivers) HWD450: Xbox Dolby Atmos on Samsung HW-N950 not working but it works with Sky Q and the Samsung HW-N950 Troubleshoot settings In-game audio issues when using Dolby...
  5. Dolby Atmos for headphones broken- Error Code 0x80bd0009

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dolby Atmos for headphones broken- Error Code 0x80bd0009: I set up my LucidSound wireless headset last night and have found major issues with the Dolby Atmos for headphones set up. First of all it would not let me select Atmos for headphones and I kept...
  6. No Dolby Atmos sound in games

in XBoX on Consoles
    No Dolby Atmos sound in games: I cannot for the life of me figure out what is going on. Long story short, I moved and just finally updated my console first time since late december, 3.6GB update. Turn console on, set up amazon...