Dolby vision 120 hz confirmed by all engineers

Discus and support Dolby vision 120 hz confirmed by all engineers in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; This is a LEGIT question , so moderators please don't remove it. To the Insider program , I own the LG Nanocell 85 ( as same for thousands of people... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ImYoDeddy87, Aug 3, 2021.

1. Dolby vision 120 hz confirmed by all engineers

This is a LEGIT question , so moderators please don't remove it.

To the Insider program ,

I own the LG Nanocell 85 ( as same for thousands of people I'm sure) I reached out to LG customer support 3 days ago to find out if the Dolby Vision 120hz firmware update will be coming, for ALL LCD/Etc etc.

I was told yes definitely, the engineers already confirmed it will be. Has anyone hear any dates or chatter online ?

submitted by /u/ImYoDeddy87
    [link] [comments]

/u/ImYoDeddy87, Aug 3, 2021
  2. Jay_answers Win User

Xbox series S 120hertz support

My guess is, you need HDMI 2.1 for 120 Hz to work. the whole 120 Hz is kind of complicated but I know one of the main requirements is a 2.1 cable. Or you will be stuck at 60 Hz.

Note : 2.1 on all three (console, cable and the monitor).
  3. Deus ex Mox Win User

Dolby Vision - Blu-ray player app

Of course the Blu-Ray disks I'm using are UHD and have Dolby Vision.

Dolby Vision is enabled on Xbox One X settings, TV HDMI ports are in Enhanced mode (4:4:4 4K/UHD HDR 60Hz), and the TV test (that can be found inside Xbox menu) returns all green ticks for my Xbox-to-TV connection.

As said, Dolby Vision works with all streaming apps... but not when playing Blu-Ray UHD Dolby Vision disks.
  4. sandy the hippy Win User

Dolby vision BR player don't work

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/dolby-vision-from-4k-bluray-not-being-passed-but/8fe9f0ab-26b1-4d6b-aa85-8012e86834b7

This seems to confirm that the bluray app does NOT support dolbyvision
  5. Shaggy2000 Win User

Dolby Vision - Blu-ray player app

Without knowing the BluRays your trying to watch there isnt much we can do.

I do know that not all UHD BluRays support Dolby Vision, they all support HDR10 (as its a free to use license) but Dolby Vision costs the movie studios to use. it.

Perhaps look at the back of the UHD box and see if it mentions Dolby Vision, if not its probably only using HDR10.
  6. AndrewSalvat-vega Win User

Dolby Atmos and Dolby Vision

Hi o all to be honest is not impossible to do Dolby Vision on all the Xboxone and the reason is very simple. The real benefit of Dolby Vision is that it doesn't need the new HDMI 2.0 standard to work. 'Regular' HDR10 signals do need
    HDMI 2.0, a standard that only the latest kit has. Because Dolby Vision can operate with HDMI 1.4, its potential applications are much greater, which is very good news. http://www.pocket-lint.com/news/140385-dolby-vision-is-now-available-as-a-software-update-to-upgrade-compatible-kit
Thema:

Dolby vision 120 hz confirmed by all engineers

1. Dolby vision 120 hz confirmed by all engineers - Similar Threads - Dolby vision 120

2. LG C9 OLED Dolby Vision gaming XBOX colors washed out

in XboX Insiders
    LG C9 OLED Dolby Vision gaming XBOX colors washed out: When I enable Dolby Vision the default setting of the LG C9 for Dolby gaming has the color value at 55. Compared to the HDR setting at this color value the picture is horrible. It is completely...
  3. Deselecting Dolby vision on series X

in XboX Insiders
    Deselecting Dolby vision on series X: Hey everyone, I’m in the delta for Dolby vision on insiders, I went to use Dolby vision to watch Disney plus and it was like snowy static on it (doesn’t happen just on my tv on Disney plus) then I...
  4. Anyone Experiencing Input Lag with Dolby Vision on LG TVs?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone Experiencing Input Lag with Dolby Vision on LG TVs?: Curious if there’s anyone running an LG B7a with DV and experiencing input lag. Last week I was playing Halo Reach with DV game mode on and was experiencing horrendous lag. I found out that I was...
  5. Which ring is dolby vision 120hz active on?

in XboX Insiders
    Which ring is dolby vision 120hz active on?: I'm in the beta ring but only have access to 60hz. submitted by /u/MJR_XCI [link] [comments]
  6. Dolby Vision not working anymore for Forza Horizon 4. What happened? It had one of the best...

in XboX Insiders
    Dolby Vision not working anymore for Forza Horizon 4. What happened? It had one of the best...: Was this planned or it's a known issue? submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]
  7. Dolby Vision and Game Mode on TCL Tv

in XboX Insiders
    Dolby Vision and Game Mode on TCL Tv: I upgraded to the insider beta a while back because I wanted to try out Dolby Vision gaming. I started to play MCC and realized that the game didn't look good. I had game mode turned on my tv. I...
  8. Dolby vision 120 Hz Firmware update for "NON OLED" tvs

in XboX Insiders
    Dolby vision 120 Hz Firmware update for "NON OLED" tvs: u/XIPBot or anyone on the higher up/ or who knows any info, please read this. 2 weeks ago I talked with basically ALL tv manufacturers and also (LG support**) which** the NANOCELL85 tv i own, and...
  9. Games with fps boost, 4k dolby vision 120 hz, games downloaded ,cyberpunk 2077

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games with fps boost, 4k dolby vision 120 hz, games downloaded ,cyberpunk 2077: -Games with fps boost can be used on external hard drive 3.0 or better on internal sd drive. -Dolby vision 4k 120 hz at tv LG 55nanocel956NA. CON 8K , HDMI 2.1, DEL 2020 say my setup is not...
  10. : 2020 LG & Xbox 4K/120+Dolby Vision

in XBoX TV Hardware
    : 2020 LG & Xbox 4K/120+Dolby Vision: : 2020 LG & Xbox 4K/120+Dolby Vision Just for information: No-one from XBox/MS will update this thread as this is, basically, a forum run by community members...whilst it is the official support...