DOLBY VISION 4K BLU-RAY

Discus and support DOLBY VISION 4K BLU-RAY in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Will there ever be Dolby Vision support for 4k Blu-ray? This is the biggest demand from the XBOX Community 2dea0899-2318-4ca8-ae87-17e89023e423 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by General Cintron, Oct 26, 2019.

1. DOLBY VISION 4K BLU-RAY

Will there ever be Dolby Vision support for 4k Blu-ray? This is the biggest demand from the XBOX Community

:)

General Cintron, Oct 26, 2019
  2. BUSA1963 Win User

Dolby vision in the Netflix app

I have an LG oled c7 and watch netflix trough webOs .

By doing it this way you should get Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos.

Microsoft will roll out an sofware update for netflix Dolby Vision shortly.

For the moment Dolby Vision is not supported on the Netflix app via Xbox.

I hope they also update the blu ray player shortly because there is much more content available on 4k uhd blu ray.
  3. 志强董 Win User

When will Microsoft patch the One X to support Dolby Vision on the 4K Blueray player

I have a XBOX One X connected to an OLED LG C8. If I use the Netflix app on XBOX One X then the LG will display Dolby Vision. So I know that it is passing. But If I use a 4K Bluray that has Dolby Vision, the player will only output HDR。Blu-ray
    playback is already up to date.
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Do I need a new TV? (Skyrim Special Edition and the new Xbox One S)

I would hold off just a little while longer for a 4K TV. There are competing standards for HDR, with the two main ones being HDR-10 and Dolby Vision. The difference between them being the colour depth and peak brightness. HDR-10 is the standard
    chosen for UHD Blu-rays. Dolby Vision is the more advanced of the two but requires more processing hardware. Dolby Vision supports HDR-10 by default, but not the other way round.
  5. napalm37 Win User

Dolby Vision from 4K Bluray not being passed, but Dolby vision works with other apps.

YCC was not enabled but, but color was, No updates for blu ray app. I am thinking it is the blu ray app as netflix on xbox outputs Dolby Vision without issue
  6. General Cintron Win User
Thema:

DOLBY VISION 4K BLU-RAY

1. DOLBY VISION 4K BLU-RAY - Similar Threads - DOLBY VISION BLU

2. Disney+ : Dolby Vision & Atmos

in XboX Insiders
    Disney+ : Dolby Vision & Atmos: Dolby Vision detected but unable to load content with a error message. Disabling Dolby Vision then playing content works with HDR10 perfectly fine. Dolby Atmos supported via Disney+ but unable to...
  3. Dolby vision issues with two app

in XboX Insiders
    Dolby vision issues with two app: Hi xbox one x have big issues with playing Dolby vision in two app vudu and new app Disney+ something went wrong hdr 10 working ok but Netflix working fine with Dolby vision submitted by...
  4. Netflix Dolby Vision Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix Dolby Vision Issues: I have an LG oled65e8pua (TV model). I don't know if that will factor in. When using the Netflix app, it kicks over to Dolby Vision display mode. When in Dolby Vision, I have a number of issues....
  5. Dolby Vision issue with alpha skip ahead and VUDU?

in XboX Insiders
    Dolby Vision issue with alpha skip ahead and VUDU?: Is anyone else having issues with alpha skip ahead and Dolby Vision (DV) and VUDU? My tv recognizes DV with Netflix fine under the current build, but when I try and use it with VUDU it says...
  6. Tv supports Dolby Vision

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tv supports Dolby Vision: The xbox says it supports it with a green checkmark. However, when I put movies that have Dolby Vision my TV does not recognize it. The same is happening for games. Are there any games that run on...
  7. Xbox One X - Dolby Vision & Dolby Atmos Video Dropping when connected to ARC input on TV

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X - Dolby Vision & Dolby Atmos Video Dropping when connected to ARC input on TV: I have my Xbox connected to my sound bar which supports Dolby Atmos, then I have my sound bar plugged into my TV's HDMI ARC input. When I enable the HDR setting on my TV for the input that the...
  8. XBox One S started to say Dolby Vision is not supported by my TV and I had to use 1080p...

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One S started to say Dolby Vision is not supported by my TV and I had to use 1080p...: What should I do? Changing TV is ridiculous as it is a good Philips 4K 49PUS6412. Will I continue watching 4K video BR Player still? XBOX device output is now 1080p!...
  9. Is blu-ray player app on xbox one x going to support Dolby Vision?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is blu-ray player app on xbox one x going to support Dolby Vision?: Till now, the only app support dolby vision on xbox is netflix. 326f219d-1f26-4aa6-b0f1-c07e722f4838
  10. HDR10 is supported on Xbox One X Blu Ray player.. what about Dolby Vision ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDR10 is supported on Xbox One X Blu Ray player.. what about Dolby Vision ?: Will there be a firmware update that will allow Dolby Vision Blu Ray discs to play on the Xbox One X? I don’t really want to buy a separate Blu Ray player for Dolby Vision unless I have to....