Dolby Vision Blu-ray Disc Player

Discus and support Dolby Vision Blu-ray Disc Player in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Is there intent to have Dolby Vision through the Blu-ray app eventually? Should everyone be reporting this as an "issue" in the meantime? My... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/mattQW, Mar 25, 2020.

1. /u/mattQW
    /u/mattQW Guest

Is there intent to have Dolby Vision through the Blu-ray app eventually? Should everyone be reporting this as an "issue" in the meantime? My understanding is nothing is "broken" necessarily, it just doesn't support it at the moment. Additional information on either plans or what we should be doing as a community would be greatly appreciated.

If it helps to report this as an issue, everybody should do that when they get the chance. Power in numbers!

submitted by /u/mattQW
    [link] [comments]

/u/mattQW, Mar 25, 2020
  2. dxCloud Win User

DOLBY VISION 4K BLU-RAY

Yes, please bring Dolby Vision support to the Xbox 4k Blu-ray player! I have a vast collection of 4k Blu-Rays and a tv that supports Dolby Vision (LG C9).
  3. Slder9150 Win User

XBOX ONE X used as a Blu Ray player band Dolby Vision

Thanks for the quick reply. Can you tell me if support for 4K HDR Dolby Vision for the Blu Ray player is a recent firmware update? The reason I ask is that all the info and reviews I have read say that the Blu Ray player only supports 4K UHD and not 4K
    HDR Dolby Vision. Thanks again.
  4. Viper7Gamer Win User

XBOX ONE X used as a Blu Ray player band Dolby Vision

Yes, 4K HDR Dolby Vision works with the Blu-Ray player and NetFlix on the Xbox One X.
  5. BUSA1963 Win User

Dolby vision in the Netflix app

I have an LG oled c7 and watch netflix trough webOs .

By doing it this way you should get Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos.

Microsoft will roll out an sofware update for netflix Dolby Vision shortly.

For the moment Dolby Vision is not supported on the Netflix app via Xbox.

I hope they also update the blu ray player shortly because there is much more content available on 4k uhd blu ray.
  6. granitepeaker Win User

Xbox One Blu-ray App Problem

I can't even play a Nero Vision created Blu Ray disc where my standalone blu ray player can.
Thema:

1. Dolby Vision Blu-ray Disc Player - Similar Threads - Dolby Vision Blu

2. Dolby Vision on Xbox One X??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dolby Vision on Xbox One X??: When are you going to enable the support for Dolby Vision for UHD/4K Blu Ray movies? It's obviously only a matter of a software update, when do you intend to enable it? An answer would be most...
  3. Dolby Vision for UHD Movies

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dolby Vision for UHD Movies: When are you going to enable the support for Dolby Vision for UHD/4K Blu Ray movies? It's obviously only a matter of a software update, when do you intend to enable it? An answer would be most...
  4. XBOX ONE X used as a Blu Ray player band Dolby Vision

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX ONE X used as a Blu Ray player band Dolby Vision: I was looking for a new Blu Ray player that supports 4K HDR and Dolby Vision playback with 4K HDR Dolby Vision Blu Ray disc's. The salesman at Best Buy suggested than instead of buying a dedicated...
  5. Dolby Vision for Blu-Ray please.

in XboX Insiders
    Dolby Vision for Blu-Ray please.: We have had Dolby Vision on Xbox apps for a long time now, we should have it on our physical media also. submitted by /u/diflord [link] [comments]
  6. When will Xbox one X Blu-ray player app support Dolby Vision?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When will Xbox one X Blu-ray player app support Dolby Vision?: When will the xbox Blu-ray player app be updated to support dolby Vision? 19445aa1-5aee-4f7f-adfb-b8b07d77186b
  7. Any update or info on Dolby Vision coming to discs for the blu-ray app?

in XboX Insiders
    Any update or info on Dolby Vision coming to discs for the blu-ray app?: I know there was talk that they mentioned it a while ago and then people said they actually never said anything officially and the community just spurred it on, but is there any chance it's...
  8. DOLBY VISION 4K BLU-RAY

in XBoX on Consoles
    DOLBY VISION 4K BLU-RAY: Will there ever be Dolby Vision support for 4k Blu-ray? This is the biggest demand from the XBOX Community 2dea0899-2318-4ca8-ae87-17e89023e423
  9. Is blu-ray player app on xbox one x going to support Dolby Vision?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is blu-ray player app on xbox one x going to support Dolby Vision?: Till now, the only app support dolby vision on xbox is netflix. 326f219d-1f26-4aa6-b0f1-c07e722f4838
  10. HDR10 is supported on Xbox One X Blu Ray player.. what about Dolby Vision ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDR10 is supported on Xbox One X Blu Ray player.. what about Dolby Vision ?: Will there be a firmware update that will allow Dolby Vision Blu Ray discs to play on the Xbox One X? I don’t really want to buy a separate Blu Ray player for Dolby Vision unless I have to....