Dolby Vision issue with alpha skip ahead and VUDU?

Discus and support Dolby Vision issue with alpha skip ahead and VUDU? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Is anyone else having issues with alpha skip ahead and Dolby Vision (DV) and VUDU? My tv recognizes DV with Netflix fine under the current build, but... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/FrigidBot, Nov 2, 2019.

1. /u/FrigidBot
    /u/FrigidBot Guest

Is anyone else having issues with alpha skip ahead and Dolby Vision (DV) and VUDU?

My tv recognizes DV with Netflix fine under the current build, but when I try and use it with VUDU it says playback error and will not play until I turn off the DV in console settings....

I have reported it through report a problem, but any feedback on if the app makers are aware? Can’t find anything on VUDU’s help page either....

submitted by /u/FrigidBot
    [link] [comments]

/u/FrigidBot, Nov 2, 2019
  2. IRB Win User

Dolby vision in the Netflix app

Hi

The Dolby Vision update has not be enabled yet (from my understanding) in the Skip Ahead build, but will be shortly.
  3. ChiefJoboo Win User

Xbox One X Dolby Vision games support

It is still in test at this point in time. It may come out with the fall update, which has no release date yet.
    In other words, as a simple user with xbox one x and compatible tv, I can't be using Dolby Vision until update?

ps Fall update - before december, correct?

If you're not in the alpha or alpha skip ahead preview rings in the xbox insider program you will have to wait, yes.
  4. Puppy Fujo Win User

When will Dolby Vision be available? And how will it work?

Microsoft has released a statement saying that Dolby Vision will only be available for streaming apps and it will not be supported by games. The Xbox Insider Alpha Skip Ahead team which includes myself just started testing it this week. Keep in mind we are
    testing updates scheduled for release in 2019. Nothing more definitive and testing can change release schedule to the general public dramatically. And very few TVs support it. Samsung for example will not use it on any of theirs.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/johnarcher/2018/07/14/xbox-one-x-and-s-dolby-vision-update-things-just-...
  5. WUIJIBOBO Win User

What do you think about new, experimental dashboard?

In the alpha skip ahead, still no update. "Alpha Skip Ahead" clearly means something else... :')
  6. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Xbox wont update or install games

Well if he's in the insider programn then he got a update today had the same issue the alpha & apha skip ahead builds are broken for 50% of the people that are ih that group so don't update your console if you're in alpha or alpha skip ahead
Thema:

1. Dolby Vision issue with alpha skip ahead and VUDU? - Similar Threads - Dolby Vision issue

2. Dolby Vision working with Disney+ & Vudu

in XboX Insiders
    Dolby Vision working with Disney+ & Vudu: The newest Alpha Skip Ahead update 11/18/2019 fixed the Dolby Vision issue with Vudu & Disney+ http://imgur.com/gallery/HbWncuj submitted by /u/Jrocker23 [link] [comments]
  3. No Dolby Vision on Disney Plus App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No Dolby Vision on Disney Plus App: Hello, I have an LG B7A OLED TV. The app on the TV works fine with Dolby Vision. But with the Xbox App not only doesn't display with Dolby Vision but it doesn't even say in the details of the...
  4. Disney+ : Dolby Vision & Atmos

in XboX Insiders
    Disney+ : Dolby Vision & Atmos: Dolby Vision detected but unable to load content with a error message. Disabling Dolby Vision then playing content works with HDR10 perfectly fine. Dolby Atmos supported via Disney+ but unable to...
  5. Dolby vision issues with two app

in XboX Insiders
    Dolby vision issues with two app: Hi xbox one x have big issues with playing Dolby vision in two app vudu and new app Disney+ something went wrong hdr 10 working ok but Netflix working fine with Dolby vision submitted by...
  6. Netflix Dolby Vision Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix Dolby Vision Issues: I have an LG oled65e8pua (TV model). I don't know if that will factor in. When using the Netflix app, it kicks over to Dolby Vision display mode. When in Dolby Vision, I have a number of issues....
  7. DOLBY VISION 4K BLU-RAY

in XBoX on Consoles
    DOLBY VISION 4K BLU-RAY: Will there ever be Dolby Vision support for 4k Blu-ray? This is the biggest demand from the XBOX Community 2dea0899-2318-4ca8-ae87-17e89023e423
  8. Tv supports Dolby Vision

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tv supports Dolby Vision: The xbox says it supports it with a green checkmark. However, when I put movies that have Dolby Vision my TV does not recognize it. The same is happening for games. Are there any games that run on...
  9. Xbox One X - Dolby Vision & Dolby Atmos Video Dropping when connected to ARC input on TV

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X - Dolby Vision & Dolby Atmos Video Dropping when connected to ARC input on TV: I have my Xbox connected to my sound bar which supports Dolby Atmos, then I have my sound bar plugged into my TV's HDMI ARC input. When I enable the HDR setting on my TV for the input that the...
  10. XBOX ONE X Dolby Vision Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE X Dolby Vision Issue: I am having an issue with playing content in Dolby Vision on my Xbox One X console. When I enable the Dolby Vision setting in the "Display and Sound" menu and the "Video Modes" sub-menu on the...