Dolby wont configure on Series X.

Discus and support Dolby wont configure on Series X. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I just got a new Series X and im using my rig 800 with it. Well it came with atmos which was redeemed on my main account (the one im still using). Well... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Financial-Bat-2766, Apr 27, 2021.

1. Dolby wont configure on Series X.

I just got a new Series X and im using my rig 800 with it. Well it came with atmos which was redeemed on my main account (the one im still using). Well anyway I redownload the dolby app and qhen i go to configure it tells me i need to connect it to a controller or optical audio to configure. Well problem is the headset is wireless and is a usb box connection. Does anyone know how to fix this? Thanks a bunch!!!

submitted by /u/Financial-Bat-2766
    [link] [comments]

/u/Financial-Bat-2766, Apr 27, 2021
  2. FlybyDutchman Win User

No dolby atmos when streaming

I have the problem that Netflix Dolby Atmos is not working with the x box S, if I try to play a series with Dolby Atmos, then Netflix give the text:

This title can not play try later?

Configuration is ok at the x box s and all other content without Dolby Atmos will play correct.

If someone have a solution?
  3. darkist1 Win User

DOLBY VISION 4K BLU-RAY

Im sure there will at some point with Dolby Atmos coming to Xbox One, maybe it'll come to the new Xbox Series X?
  4. JamesWenham1 Win User

Will Microsoft every update the UHD blu ray player to be able to stream atmos?? It’s a joke

Settings are all set up for atmos, the UHD player doednt support Dolby Atmos metadata. Highest it can do is Dolby Tru HD. The one x plays games - streams content from netflix, youtube etc in Dolby Atmos this is confirmed on thr TV and the Sound system.
    I have dolby access all my components are correct. I dont see why if microsoft have the license for Atmos (as its funtioning on all other aspects in tbr console) that they wouldnt just do a software update so the UHD player can. Looking at thr specs on tbe
    series x that still shows the new UHD player on the series x still doesnt put out dolby atmos. Needs updating
  5. Helloimbob Win User

Xbox Series X Dolby Atmos sound delay

Hi,

unfortunately the series x doesnt have an optical audio out port so that is not an option - and that also doesnt solve the issue which is specific to dolby atmos.

So according to the manual for the panasonic soundbar i need to run two hdmi cables from the xbox - one to the tv for dolby vision/ALLM and then a second one to the soundbar for the sound

Obviously theres only one HDMI out socket on the series x so i assume this is not possible?
  6. brandiesel1 Win User

XBOX ONE X/SERIES X, DOLBY VISION and BLU RAY DISCS

I think Dolby Vision only works for Netflix. I wouldn't expect that to be a feature for discs on current gen as I think all of their focus is on Series X.
Thema:

Dolby wont configure on Series X.

1. Dolby wont configure on Series X. - Similar Threads - Dolby wont configure

2. LG : Dolby Vision Gaming NanoCell Series 4K 120Hz for Xbox Series X

in XboX Insiders
    LG : Dolby Vision Gaming NanoCell Series 4K 120Hz for Xbox Series X: Hello, LG and Microsoft have been advertising (just announced a patch) Dolby Vision Gaming for 2021 and 2020’s oled models, my question is what’s going on the NanoCell series, which recently came...
  3. Dolby Vision input lag on games?

in XboX Insiders
    Dolby Vision input lag on games?: When I have game mode turned on and DV (My TV says DV Gaming as well) I still get input lag. I have to turn off game mode on my console in order to fix it which also cranks my colors too 100% and...
  4. : 2020 LG & Xbox 4K/120+Dolby Vision

in XBoX TV Hardware
    : 2020 LG & Xbox 4K/120+Dolby Vision: : 2020 LG & Xbox 4K/120+Dolby Vision Just for information: No-one from XBox/MS will update this thread as this is, basically, a forum run by community members...whilst it is the official support...
  5. Dolby vision forces 4:2:2 8 bit on lg c7

in XboX Insiders
    Dolby vision forces 4:2:2 8 bit on lg c7: I can’t get proper Dolby vision in games on my lg c7. While I have 4:2:2 unchecked, it forces it anyway which also sets bit rate to 8. It does this with HDR when 4:2:2 is checked, otherwise it...
  6. How to access Dolby Vision on XSX

in XboX Insiders
    How to access Dolby Vision on XSX: I have a 65” LGCX OLED TV, with the latest update. I am an Alpha tier preview member with the latest update. I have all the options on my Xbox series X that need to be enabled for Dolby Vision to...
  7. Issues with framerate using Dolby Vision for games

in XboX Insiders
    Issues with framerate using Dolby Vision for games: Noticed that when Dolby Vision is enabled for games, doing a panning with the camera results in janky and inconsistent visuals, noticed it in RE Village, Wolfenstein 2 and Outriders. Disabling DV...
  8. LG C1 XSX 4k 120hz Dolby vision no longer showing in tv details screen.

in XboX Insiders
    LG C1 XSX 4k 120hz Dolby vision no longer showing in tv details screen.: Earlier this year there was a toggle check mark box that was presented In the t.v details screen and it no Longer is there. I was looking into the new LG C1 update today and found this issue and...
  9. My vizio v-series 2020 has Dolby vision, but wont enable game mode.

in XboX Insiders
    My vizio v-series 2020 has Dolby vision, but wont enable game mode.: So I updated the xbox for dolby vision gaming, destiny is running with dolby vision, but when I try to enable the gaming mode on my tv, it wont let me. Its unavailable to turn on. So the input lag...
  10. Dolby Atmos wont code with my Marantz.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dolby Atmos wont code with my Marantz.: Why wont my marantz code dolby atmos? My apple tv works fine but my xbox x wont code it. Says multi channel in and pcm. fd5d033b-5b89-41b3-83dc-0ebf468e3ec0