Domination buddy's!

Discus and support Domination buddy's! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey all im looking for some people to smash domination with me on cod ghosts on the Xbox 360! Prefer people from the UK :) Looking for fun people to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Reckerbruvs, Feb 17, 2014.

1. Reckerbruvs
    Reckerbruvs Guest

Domination buddy's!

Hey all im looking for some people to smash domination with me on cod ghosts on the Xbox 360! Prefer people from the UK Domination buddy's! :)

Looking for fun people to game with Domination buddy's! :)

Gamertag is - add me! Domination buddy's! :)

:)

Reckerbruvs, Feb 17, 2014
  2. murder stylo
    murder stylo Guest
    need buddy's to play minecraft

need buddy's to play feel free and add me

murder stylo, Feb 17, 2014
  3. Mister Cerb
    Mister Cerb Guest
    I have downloaded forge island for halo 4, which is free on another account, and it wont let me play on my main account

Hey there CJ! Are you trying to download it via your account on your own console or your buddy's console? If it's your buddy's console, the content should already be there and there should be no reason to need to redownload it. Try going into Forge and selecting
    Forge Island.

Mister Cerb, Feb 17, 2014
Thema:

Domination buddy's!

1. Domination buddy's! - Similar Threads - Domination buddy's

2. xbox one audio issue (headset dominance)

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one audio issue (headset dominance): Hi all. I'm a new xbox one owner. I've so far played just a few gaming sessions (Halo 5 via live gold) with a friend in the UK (also an xbox one owner), and we have a problem. We've searched the...
  3. COD Domination Team

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Domination Team: We are looking for some 18+ players to join our team. We play domination exclusively and are looking for like minded players to join in. We don't care about K/D but we are looking for players to...
  4. Domination players

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Domination players: Just got BO3 today, first time online since BO2 as I took a couple of years out from gaming. Average player in my 30s. Gimme an add if you want to play DOM, not fussed about mics....
  5. PvP Domination

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PvP Domination: I am trying to replicate a video in which there is a fire team of 4 defender titans wearing 'the crest of alpha' or whatever that chest is that drops more orbs, they start up a crucible match and...
  6. Looking for a mature domination clan

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for a mature domination clan: I'm looking for a mature domination clan competitive or not competive Esther way I'm just looking to get up with some friends ween I play and have people to chat with and have a good time while...
  7. Any Clans focused on gamemode: Domination ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Any Clans focused on gamemode: Domination ?: looking for a clan that primarily plays domination and plays to win hit me up: pHilip0nMyNaDes 0fe26ee3-9a90-49d3-92a1-c45e724a22fa
  8. Ghosts -Domination - fun but competitive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ghosts -Domination - fun but competitive: If your like me and like playing domination but left most of your friends back on 360, hit me up. Its easier to dominate the games with a full team. Just send me a friend request or follow...
  9. Join a Dominate crew today.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Join a Dominate crew today.: If you are looking to Join a very dominat and competive crew, add me on the XBOX 360 my GT is xPERFECTIONX08, we have been known to dominate lobbies and litterally shut them down, please if your...
  10. *An opportunity for Xbox One to dominate*

in XBoX on Consoles
    *An opportunity for Xbox One to dominate*: I would not mind that at all, the problem I have is an older laptop with Vista, and my wife has a laptop with Windows 7, if they extend it to any Windows package, great, but it may isolate a lot...