Don't buy Toy Soldiers

Discus and support Don't buy Toy Soldiers in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Game forever idles @ main menu.. *Researching a solution showed everyone was suffering this bug. PS4 too... Ubisoft is & has been aware since 2016... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sippio-[xboxvenue], May 24, 2018.

1. Don't buy Toy Soldiers

Game forever idles @ main menu..

*Researching a solution showed everyone was suffering this bug.

PS4 too...

Ubisoft is & has been aware since 2016 nd has not fixed it.

*Refunds are difficult but awareness needs to ber spread about this.

It's fraud...

:)

Sippio-[xboxvenue], May 24, 2018
  2. YourNemesis21, May 24, 2018
  3. Rambo : The Video Game.

Just buy Toy Soldiers Cold War. That has a Rambo in it. Watch the trailer on the Marketplace

Tatakai no Kami, May 24, 2018
  4. Don't buy Toy Soldiers

I was just searching to see if anyone else had this problem.

I can't believe that they're still selling the game when it doesn't work!

Wahwah-04E2EA04-968A-4F59-B23D-848E930A880E, May 24, 2018
Thema:

Don't buy Toy Soldiers

1. Don't buy Toy Soldiers - Similar Threads - Don't buy Toy

2. What ways can i buy a slime rancher add-on I don't have credit card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What ways can i buy a slime rancher add-on I don't have credit card: What ways can i buy a slime rancher add-on I don't have credit.. Tnx every 1.for answering .. 2ee00f71-41c3-4a7c-94a0-e608db236c92
  3. Original Xbox games "Don't Buy"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Original Xbox games "Don't Buy": Hello there! I recently brought an original Xbox game called Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy. It was new on Games on Demand so I thought I'll try it. After 80% of download it exited with "Can't...
  4. I can't buy the Xbox Game Pass for PC, because the app don't let me change my country

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't buy the Xbox Game Pass for PC, because the app don't let me change my country: Hi! I'm trying to buy the xbox game pass, but this thing don't let me change the country and it's giving me issues with: City, adress, zip code... (because I'm from Ecuador). It says I can change...
  5. I buy sea of thieves but I don't have the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I buy sea of thieves but I don't have the game: I use a code to get Sea of Thieves and I enter the code in Microsoft Store but he said "Try again please". I try again but he said "The code is already used" and I don't have the game. Please help...
  6. A game I redeemed with a free code says I don't own it but I have no options to buy it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A game I redeemed with a free code says I don't own it but I have no options to buy it: Hello, recently I redeemed a free code for Dark Souls that came with Dark Souls 3 day one edition. I never redeemed it before because I had no urge to play the game, but now I do and instead of...
  7. why cant i just use my Microsoft credit to buy game pass i don't want to give you my card ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why cant i just use my Microsoft credit to buy game pass i don't want to give you my card ...: so very very unimpressed with this format why cant i just use my Microsoft credit to pay for game pass like i do for everything else is there a reason beyond it being convenient to some why do you...
  8. Don't buy the Xbox Elite Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Don't buy the Xbox Elite Controller: Imgur Imgur I would not recommend buying the Xbox One Elite controller to anyone. The quality of the controller after 1 year diminished very fast. The $60 that controller that came with the Xbox...
  9. cross-buy don't working on win 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    cross-buy don't working on win 10: i bought a monthly game pass. i installed state of decay 2 on xbox one but i can't install it on windows 10 (this game has cross-buy with win 10) same with other game that have cross-buy. i can...
  10. Don't buy any "buy one, get one free" XBOX Live promotions through Microsoft.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Don't buy any "buy one, get one free" XBOX Live promotions through Microsoft.: As with anything to do with MS, it seems, there is no intention to do even the basics that they contracted to do, let alone provide any support. I bought a 3-month XBOX Live subscription with the...