Don't buy Toy Soldiers

Discus and support Don't buy Toy Soldiers in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Game forever idles @ main menu.. *Researching a solution showed everyone was suffering this bug. PS4 too... Ubisoft is & has been aware since 2016... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sippio-[xboxvenue], May 24, 2018.

1. Don't buy Toy Soldiers

Game forever idles @ main menu..

*Researching a solution showed everyone was suffering this bug.

PS4 too...

Ubisoft is & has been aware since 2016 nd has not fixed it.

*Refunds are difficult but awareness needs to ber spread about this.

It's fraud...

:)

Sippio-[xboxvenue], May 24, 2018
  2. YourNemesis21, May 24, 2018
  3. Rambo : The Video Game.

Just buy Toy Soldiers Cold War. That has a Rambo in it. Watch the trailer on the Marketplace

Tatakai no Kami, May 24, 2018
  4. Don't buy Toy Soldiers

I was just searching to see if anyone else had this problem.

I can't believe that they're still selling the game when it doesn't work!

Wahwah-04E2EA04-968A-4F59-B23D-848E930A880E, May 24, 2018
  5. Wahwah-04E2EA04-968A Win User

Don't buy Toy Soldiers

I was just searching to see if anyone else had this problem.

I can't believe that they're still selling the game when it doesn't work!
  6. Tatakai no Kami Win User

Rambo : The Video Game.

Just buy Toy Soldiers Cold War. That has a Rambo in it. Watch the trailer on the Marketplace
  7. YourNemesis21 Win User

How do you buy "bundle only" games?

8. Smwutches Win User

Toy Soldiers

It was free from February 16-February 28. Since it is the 1st it is no longer free.
  9. GreyPilgrim-CE541714 Win User

Toy Soldiers

I'm presuming you have resolved this issue now?, as the game is listed in your played games history.
Thema:

Don't buy Toy Soldiers

1. Don't buy Toy Soldiers - Similar Threads - Don't buy Toy

2. What ways can i buy a slime rancher add-on I don't have credit card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What ways can i buy a slime rancher add-on I don't have credit card: What ways can i buy a slime rancher add-on I don't have credit.. Tnx every 1.for answering .. 2ee00f71-41c3-4a7c-94a0-e608db236c92
  3. Original Xbox games "Don't Buy"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Original Xbox games "Don't Buy": Hello there! I recently brought an original Xbox game called Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy. It was new on Games on Demand so I thought I'll try it. After 80% of download it exited with "Can't...
  4. I can't buy the Xbox Game Pass for PC, because the app don't let me change my country

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't buy the Xbox Game Pass for PC, because the app don't let me change my country: Hi! I'm trying to buy the xbox game pass, but this thing don't let me change the country and it's giving me issues with: City, adress, zip code... (because I'm from Ecuador). It says I can change...
  5. I buy sea of thieves but I don't have the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I buy sea of thieves but I don't have the game: I use a code to get Sea of Thieves and I enter the code in Microsoft Store but he said "Try again please". I try again but he said "The code is already used" and I don't have the game. Please help...
  6. A game I redeemed with a free code says I don't own it but I have no options to buy it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A game I redeemed with a free code says I don't own it but I have no options to buy it: Hello, recently I redeemed a free code for Dark Souls that came with Dark Souls 3 day one edition. I never redeemed it before because I had no urge to play the game, but now I do and instead of...
  7. why cant i just use my Microsoft credit to buy game pass i don't want to give you my card ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why cant i just use my Microsoft credit to buy game pass i don't want to give you my card ...: so very very unimpressed with this format why cant i just use my Microsoft credit to pay for game pass like i do for everything else is there a reason beyond it being convenient to some why do you...
  8. Don't buy the Xbox Elite Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Don't buy the Xbox Elite Controller: Imgur Imgur I would not recommend buying the Xbox One Elite controller to anyone. The quality of the controller after 1 year diminished very fast. The $60 that controller that came with the Xbox...
  9. cross-buy don't working on win 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    cross-buy don't working on win 10: i bought a monthly game pass. i installed state of decay 2 on xbox one but i can't install it on windows 10 (this game has cross-buy with win 10) same with other game that have cross-buy. i can...
  10. Don't buy any "buy one, get one free" XBOX Live promotions through Microsoft.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Don't buy any "buy one, get one free" XBOX Live promotions through Microsoft.: As with anything to do with MS, it seems, there is no intention to do even the basics that they contracted to do, let alone provide any support. I bought a 3-month XBOX Live subscription with the...