don't find error code!!!!!!!

Discus and support don't find error code!!!!!!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; error 0x8232301e recording Xbox live a video d267f8ab-1b86-4c5c-b577-54b7f8854046 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by VeeKoo30, Jan 10, 2017.

1. VeeKoo30
    VeeKoo30 Guest

error 0x8232301e recording Xbox live a video

:)

VeeKoo30, Jan 10, 2017
  2. betoitalia
    betoitalia Guest
    I DON'T FIND THE CORRECT ERROR CODE

HI, I'M TRYING TO EXTEND MY ACCOUNT TO XBOX LIVE GOLD 12 MONTHS BUT MY ACCOUNT NUMBER IS NOT RECOGNIZED. I THEN ADDED THE ERROR CODE BUT IT SAID THAT IT DOES NOT EXSIST:

XBOS-3014
    7b2d9596-3609-448b-976c-112fa0733918
    2016/11/24 - 20:04:13 UTC

WHICH IS THE RIGHT ERROR CODE?
    CAN YOU PLEASE HELP?

betoitalia, Jan 10, 2017
  3. PB7
    PB7 Guest
    The 03-57-00 Error

Hey Voided Brain, go here - > https://myservice.xbox.com/en-US/Pages/Welcome.aspx and use the troubleshoot another issue link. Then go to Find error code or status code link. If that doesn work then you may have to get your console repaired. Hopefully someone else has a better solution.

Thema:

1. don't find error code!!!!!!! - Similar Threads - don't find error

2. I've been having some download speed issues, and I don't find a reason for it to happen

in XboX Insiders
    I've been having some download speed issues, and I don't find a reason for it to happen: I've been having a problem with different updates like games, console, etc., for some reason the download speed drops significantly, I have an internet of 30 mbps which equals 3000/kbps, and the...
  3. “We can’t find a microphone for these people”. Will there be a fix? Don't if this should be...

in XBoX on Consoles
    “We can’t find a microphone for these people”. Will there be a fix? Don't if this should be...: This seems to be a recurring issue with many people around the nation. All the Microsoft agents and Xbox Ambassadors just don’t have a finite answer for this issue. We keep getting the “try this...
  4. Don't know where to report this but, here is an issue I ran into. Hope it finds it way to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Don't know where to report this but, here is an issue I ran into. Hope it finds it way to...: New Solitaire has a "raw" place-holder when new Rewards are unlocked. [img] 6cd5199b-0b21-49e0-b754-7c7f83f55548
  5. [Forza Horizon 4 XB1] I don't have any Barn Finds... Please Help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Forza Horizon 4 XB1] I don't have any Barn Finds... Please Help!: I am about halfway through the game and still yet to have a single Barn Find on my Map at any point. Tried being in a game with people who have the Barn Finds to complete and they are just...
  6. Help! My kid will keep my gamertag if I don't find a way to transfer his games and advance to ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help! My kid will keep my gamertag if I don't find a way to transfer his games and advance to ...: So, the thing is like this: I have had my Gamertag / account since a lot of time ago... then my kid came along and I let him use my account to play and bought some games especially for him...
  7. Hi, i don't find netflix in apps store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, i don't find netflix in apps store?: Hmm what is wrong with my xbox one, i don't find netflix in xbox store, when i write netflix to it, i don't find anything , and when i write net there just come skype. whats wrong with it?...
  8. I DON'T FIND THE CORRECT ERROR CODE

in XBoX on Consoles
    I DON'T FIND THE CORRECT ERROR CODE: HI, I'M TRYING TO EXTEND MY ACCOUNT TO XBOX LIVE GOLD 12 MONTHS BUT MY ACCOUNT NUMBER IS NOT RECOGNIZED. I THEN ADDED THE ERROR CODE BUT IT SAID THAT IT DOES NOT EXSIST: XBOS-3014...
  9. I don't find any way to register my Xbox one controller for PC in order to have a guarantee ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I don't find any way to register my Xbox one controller for PC in order to have a guarantee ...: How to register an xbox one controller for Windows ? Mine have a stick drifting issue and I don't find anyway to have it exchanged under guarantee. d8b71247-72f8-4d01-9859-93660b29e3b0
  10. I can't find game after cancelling installation and I don't see anything that says ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't find game after cancelling installation and I don't see anything that says ...: I canceled the installation of Gears of War: UE after it was stuck at 12%. Now I can't find it. Everyone I asks says to go to Games and Apps and look for it under "Ready to Install" but I don't...